Tfw no RageAfterStorm gf

>tfw no RageAfterStorm gf

OUR GIRL

Will she ever make a return? I admire her courage, daring to speak out about race in Germany, putting herself in danger of getting attacked by Antifa, thrown in prison, etc. Regardless if you agree with her or not she did something truly brave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=h3Fgc_xkHII&t=95s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#notmygirl

Who?

youtu.be/PFHa4db3hA0

this goddess

Lauren Southern is actually intelligent...

she's cute, shame about that fucking nose piercing though, why do they have to ruin themsevles like that

its because she (years prior to doing youtube) was bi and a tumblrina (self admitted)

SAGE

Millennial Woes utterly destroyed the Skeptic Community - more so the king of Cuck, Kraut and Hypocrisy

Must watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3Fgc_xkHII&t=95s

/Pol needs more e-celeb threads!

MUH COG

PLS BABY

LOVE ME

I LOVE U BABY

I fapped to her speaking German.

no backbone when confronted

Post her feet

That shit was hot
>tfw rage will never moan at you in German

Skeptics destroyed the skeptic community.

what happened to her?

i like her. wish her the best.

>she did something truly brave

THIS

Standing up to the array of forces aligned against stating blunt truths about race is not an easy thing these days. They get nastier by the day.

Yeah, he did take them apart pretty well

>mfw when rage will never return

She lives in Switzerland

is her account gone or is google search fucking with me?

How do we deal with the Sargon problem? He has too much influence on youtube and has hijacked our memes? Him and the rest of the skeptic community are cancers waiting to destroy the new right wing movement.

Ignore them? They are insignificant.

no one cares leaf

She will, I hope

jewtube took down all her vids and twitter and the muslim rats took down her twitter

gonezo

This. Intelligent, brave, and of course beautiful.

Skeptics always go for the kill.

It's hilarious to me that literal teenage girls have more balls than "civic nationalist" and libertarian grown men

> literally over an hour long

Holy fuck this guy needs to cut his videos to a quarter of their current length - he makes a million different digressions, most of which are either redundant or irrelevant. Aside from that, the issue (eceleb drama) isn't nearly important enough to justify that amount of time.

millenial woes is a fag

Unfortunately they do

Literally false, stop lying nigger.

You are such a retard you're the one posting
>Save le epic JewTube videos heh heh
NO NIGGER. She deleted her videos after getting heat, social alienation for saying all Africans are incapable of complex thought and referencing the daily shit stormer. She also lost her job which is why she deleted everything, even after "changing direction".