This is a thread where you get to learn about yourself!

If you think methadone is not the outright best treatment for opiate addiction, you are not only inferior. You are SO inferior that Kek would be extremely disappointed in you if you didnt kill yourself. Think of it as your duty. Just saying. Us ivy league graduates on methadone with 140 iqs will have a much easier time in life without trailer trash like yourselves bitching "drugs is da devil'!"

kill yourself shill rat

A bullet is the best cure for addiction.

whites worth saving dont buy drugs from niggers and OD, this is not plebbit where we care about genelets kys

>addiction
You really should just kill yourself

>Jew doctor lied to me and told me methadone wasn't addictive
>withdrawal from methadone is literally 10 times worse then heroin
>detox centre won't even let me in
>have to sell heroin to taper my self off methadone and switch back to a lesser opiate thats easier to get off

Methadone is liquid handcuffs they might as well give you a dilaudid prescription because its withdrawals won't fucking kill you

I think herbal remedies and good vibes are the best cure for addiction.

Ex methadone addict here.
The withdrawals lasted for 2 months. Worse than any opioid withdrawal I have ever experienced.
I would not wish it on my worst enemy.

This.

I think the only reason the gov't is involved with methadone clinics is because it is a sure way to control people. People will always come back to the clinic.

It's not nearly as effective as lining addicts up against a wall to be shot.

Remember that all drugs should be legalised ;)

Because no one will get addicted, resort to crime or become a complete fucking loser if you make something legal ;)

In our climate of glorifying drugs and the escapism, it would be even worse.
Colorado police report an even larger black market and pot related crimes--and pot isn't even chemically addictive.

Vivitrol is the best. Currently on injection #8.

What is methadone? Why is it prescribed for opiate addiction?

Does it get you high? It just weird to me it's given to addicts to wean off heroin. Why don't they give them other opiates?

Good to hear user. Im due in for shot #2 in a week. Things have been better this month.

>What is methadone? A drug doctors give you to help get you off heroin. Why is it prescribed for opiate addiction because it can work as long as you use it right
>Does it get you high? Yes. It just weird to me it's given to addicts to wean off heroin. Why don't they give them other opiates? Because it's safely made by doctors in a clean environment not Tyrons prison toilet

>$1200 monthly injections
total /degeneracy/

>having a 140 iq
>becoming a heroin addict
kek.

Bullshit.
>t. coloradofag

1200 before insurance vs nearly 4k a month in heroin. Real hard choice...

>Us Ivy league graduates
>Us
Shouldn't it be "we," you 140 iq retard?

don't speak for kek bitch