Wow the media director of campus reform really made me think

Wow the media director of campus reform really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

croydonadvertiser.co.uk/upper-norwood-circumcision-fetishist-jailed/story-23040107-detail/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, that was edgy as fuck.

He's American as apple pie and I love his sister. Delete this post.

Hes a faggot and so are you

*Unless you're LDS

I'm not religious, but even I know God literally wiped the world out at one point with a flood.

CampusReform has done more for civic nationalism than any of you fat virgins, so fuck off. Legit racists and Stormcucks damage Trumps image.

God created hierarchy. Being racist is obedience to differences He created.

>black people are descendants of a man cursed for gazing upon a naked man

No, He didn't make a mistake black people did.

What if I am an atheist

God also created angels, one of whom turned out to be Satan/The Devil.... really makes you think.

>thing cannot be of varying quality because God made everything of equal quality because God "doesn't make mistakes"

That's like saying blind people can see.

This.

Also this is now a Millicent waifu general now.

>Differences = mistake
Which media director of which campus are we talking about here?

What are his contributions? What is he in charge of?

>acknowledging the fact that different people are different means a mistake was made by god
>assumes god cant make mistakes without proof
hmm

>Monday: God Sucks and is a Bigot.
>Sunday: Wait, I can use God now against the fash

((Ca-bot)) is left with philosophical conundrum.

>Being a racist means you think God made a mistake when he created people differently.
God made white people and only white people. He didn't make a mistake. He cursed the descendants of Cain (if I'm remembering right) to have black skin to mark them as sinners.

God didn't create mexicans, whites, blacks, etc. and go "oh what a happy mutlicutural society :D" he made whites only and then made blacks as a punishment for their sins. I wish liberals would stop pretending they read the Bible.

I don't believe in god, checkmate anti racist faggots.

Well then you should DEFINITELY let the refugees in because humanism.

not all people are created equal in the eyes of other people

He has a point. Can black people be anything but an error?

we're all the same in the eyes of god

alternative
>be liberal
>believe in evolution
>believe that all people are equal
really thinks you make

God's perfect plan.

God does not exist.

Some races are more productive and important than others.

It's not difficult.

It's amazing how many retarded liberal arguments you can dismantle if you tell them you are a atheist conservative.

I surprised that the left hasn't formed some kind of religion yet. They cannot justify the stupid shit they believe with science. They need a God.

>I also don't believe in that garbage
Checkmate again

No...I'm a racist atheist.

Though He is in the business of placing pestilences and plagues upon the world to test the mettle of the righteous.

Look up christcuck on urban dictionary and it shows a picture of Cabot Phillips

>they aren't mistakes for committing crime at an absurd level compared to everyone else

okay, cool, but I'll still continue to avoid their wrath

now I have to find his sister

I'm gonna go bleach his sister

God then also intentionally created babies with their skin turned inside out whose short lives are pure hell on earth

>civ nat
Civic nationalism is the system we already have retard, it doesn't work.

Finally, my beliefs are justified.
Can't argue against God, I suppose.

Well you don't have to believe in god to have some fucking common sense.I don't hate religion ...but I do hate islam and judaism though...

Sup Forums absolutely btfo again

She's waiting for marriage and Italians arent white you fucking moor spawn

Actually, god made the entire world one race with one language until mankind, in his hubris, decided to try to build a tower that pierced the heavens.

The story of the tower of Babel idiot.

God gave white man dominion over all the Earth, including Beasts of the African fields

The old testament is racist as heck and revels in it gloriously.

I just don't get how someone can be so sure of the existence of God as explained in the bible, let alone Gods intentions for every thing he created. Can't help but believe this man has an agenda.

>God does not exist.

>Civic nationalism doesn't work

Wrong. Has worked and continues to be the best system available. Dream harder faggot.

heh

oh wow now you fucking commie niggers give a shit about God.

Not like he'd purposefully make a roundabout challenge for humanity to overcome, or anything like that.

>everything that happens is good.

pic related

lmao tell that to the Mormons

Blacks arent people, but animals. Is she going to say that pointing out fish cant climb trees in an insult to God's creation?

Black people are perfect as they, which is black, which means they are a dumb animal that shouldnt be a part of society but the wilderness.

Guess hitler wasn't a mistake

Yet this person hates the idea of god and is an athiest

God also created demons and satan

Does this mean god dindu nuffin wrong and he intensionally made them worse? I don't follow this logic.

Love how they use the bible to further their goals then the very second later dump it and criticize Christians. By the way's that's not how things work, it is man that becomes corrupted, not god being imperfect.

Except the Bible literally refers to blacks as "beasts of the field". Look up that phrase.

It still amazes me that leftists (and the cuck in the picture) can't simply acknowledge that African and other third world countries are dumber on average. It's just statistical fact, I don't know how feelings come into the equation. How can you possibly preach that "we are all the same on the inside!!!" while simultaneously having data that contradicts that very notion?

Surely they'll say amerinogs are smarter, but that's simply because of racial mixing/better diet and nutrition/access to education. And amerinogs aren't that much smarter anyway, certainly not as smart as the majority of white people in America. Again, statistic fact. I have no shame in acknowledging that Jewish people have a higher IQ on average than whites, why the fuck can blacks not accept that whites are smarter than them on average?

>God doesn't make mistakes which is why you have to let """"God's chosen people"""" erase your people from the face of the planet

prime specimen of o'sullivans law

Anyone who doesn't call out the Jews as Godkillers is a Zionist shill.

lmao so god gives babies bone cancer on purpose?

Because user, most people (at least 90%) simply aren't persuaded by factual dialectics. They are persuaded by rhetoric, which is emotion driven. This is the true redpill.

Read Aristotles "Rhetoric" for more on dialectic vs rhetoric

It's a black pill to be honest, and it's at heart of the difference between us and normies

Genesis 6:6
>The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

So then how do you appeal to normies with our way of thinking? Emotionally-loaded language about our ancestral homelands being destroyed? I've come to realize that what you're saying is true, we live in a post-fact age where all that matters is what makes you feel good

I don't have all the answers, but we need to stop speaking dialectics to people who only understand rhetoric. It's like speaking Chinese to someone who only understands English. We need good rhetoric.

Black people made me realize there was no God.

Please don't tell me you're a centrist.

Guessing the flood was just an accident as well.

>tfw old Morman belief was that blacks were the literal incarnation of Lucifer's follows

Except God has made mistakes, he made us.

Genesis 6:6: The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

But somehow he's a flawless being in every Christian's eyes when the Bibble states otherwise several times implicitly or explicitly.

enjoy the yous fags

who says God only made infallible beings?

wouldn't dying of fucking cancer be God fucking up?

what if you're born without a front cortex like those retard babies?

I'm a culturalist. All African and contemporary Arabic culture is subhuman. All culture is not created equal.

That would explain Sodom and Gomorrah then.

Or the great flood.

Christian Sup Forums BTFO

God created the beasts for us to tame. It's right there in the bible.

Niggers are the sons of Cain, yo.

God will burn billions in hell for the pleasure of hearing them beg and scream.

>Christians at it again
croydonadvertiser.co.uk/upper-norwood-circumcision-fetishist-jailed/story-23040107-detail/story.html

>A CIRCUMCISION fetishist and Catholic clergyman from Upper Norwood who targeted young boys and asked them to expose themselves has been locked up for more than two years.

>Vernon Quaintance, 71, lured schoolboys for a drive in the countryside before asking them to drop their trousers under the pretence of inspecting whether or not they were circumcised.

>The paedophile confessed to a string of offences against five young boys as young as 10 in the 1960s and 1970s.

>Implying any of that happened

>God
>Created
>Kiddy didlers
Wew lad

No God just simply won't hear them at all. Satan will enjoy the chaos and the screams of the faithless and wicked suffering by his actions.

I'm reminded of the famous Bohr-Einstein spat
[from the archives of] The American Institute of Physics:

>Einstein liked inventing phrases such as "God does not play dice," "The Lord is subtle but not malicious."

>On one occasion Bohr answered,

"Einstein, stop telling God what to do."

It mean evolution took place and other races evolved traits that happen to be better/worse than what other races have

Cabot is presumptuous about God's intentions. God moves in mysterious ways and undoubtedly created subhumans for a good reason.

That post was actually great! I'm totally against actual racism, just not the type SJW brand as racism.

Fuck the niggers and spics and pajeets on this board. People forget that it was fundamentalism that made WESTERN CIVILIZATION great. Not some some fucking cheap labor.

He's right, God doesn't make mistakes, he deliberately allows bad people to be born. Free will in Christianity is an illusion.

Lol

>tfw atheist white nationalist

homosexual is social construct along with all other mental illnesses.
Autism is a product of human medicine

This problem was answered 800 years ago by Aquinas.
>modern """"""""""academics""""""""""

>You're either a far left progressive or a christian redneck

ok

Nothing God does is a fuck up. Causing our suffering is a blessing. Experiencing all of these things will be useful to us.