CIA documents showing a subject able to Remote View Mars circa

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000200070001-9.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sWQJd4gqA3M
nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB534-DIA-Declassified-Sourcebook/documents/DIA-21.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000200130013-4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=etVdqOS0Ffc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off CIA

love how the cia has this on their site, among other things. They literally explain meditation and "focusing" you can remote view the past and future.

I read a lot of these docs last year and followed the locs and couldn't see shit what they were saying. Cool idea but seemed like bunk

>STAR GATE
>G.A.T.E.
What does GATE really stand for. Seems like a convenient acronym. Operators currently pulling shift duty please advise.

Stargate is really old fucking news.

Why do you think they made that movie with the same exact name?

Because word got out about it.

Ask the school kids

This stuff really strikes me as bullshit for some reason.

I'm just saying, the CIA's job is to collect information. They end up collecting a lot of it, many of which are simply diarrhea.
Though, I do not know how they classify such documents. Some of the Stargate/Somatology shit was classified secret or even top secret despite their high probability of being trash science.

If the CIA's psychic experiments had turned out to be legit, they wouldn't have been declassified.

Seen this before. The guy wrote a book on it.

OH FOR FUCK SAKE. FFS.
I WAS JUST WATCHING A VIDEO ABOUT THIS 5 MINS AGO. AND THIS POPS UP ON 4 CHAN.
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!!!

>implying CIA would reveal anything important for absolutely no reason.

They are literally attention whoring

>believing anything the cia puts out

big if true

the cia has researched literally any and all methods to perhaps, possibly, potentially gather intelligence. I dont think this is out of the realm of possibility

It's disinfo or literal shitdata from research that was only carried out because they needed to spend the money

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Do you mean the GATE program? There seems to be some overlap in terms of the experiences reported back by the kids, if that is what you are alluding to.

Hey, I love this sorta stuff, but doesn't it belong on on /x/?

What's at the coordinates that are on the jpg?

i read these documents, and even the best remote viewer, was only successful like 20% of the time, and even when he was it was hard to interpreter what exactly he was seeing and communicate it to the agents.

It's like when they came out and said officially they hadn't cloned Gucci Mane, we know you did that shit.

Lol. This is and always was cover for real intel gathering and a rabbit hole for the enemy to go down.

This is obviously fake as shit.

coordinates for where they wanted to explore on Mars

Nope, they truly believed.

I don't know if it was that so much as it was, "What if on the 1% chance this is real and the Soviets take the lead on it? Fuck it, fund it anyway."

Fox Mulder is my husband please delet your pics of him off your computer thanks

>be cia
>ask guy what do you see when you close your eyes
>guy says nothing
>HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS REMOTE VIEWING MARS

Did somebody say Stargate?

it was more like if the russians believe we have psychics they'll shit their pants. the UFO stuff was the same thing.

Actually, it was far more useful than that, it was super useful for generic target info, getting an idea of what was going on, etc.

What was more fun to read was them testing the remote viewers and some of them getting 5/6 locations and shit down pat.

SPOOPY

I am doing a PhD in neuroscience and did some research adjacent to remote viewing.

Your hypothesis is correct. There has been quite a bit of research in the wake of the CIA work and the result is a big nothingburger.

It was inexpensive to test, it didn't work for shit, they dropped it, now it's public knowledge because no one cares.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000200070001-9.pdf

Read this and tell me more.

Literal shit data, like the other user said.

If it takes you away from real life issues and tangible politics then it's likely there to distract you.

Unworkable information isn't information at all, it's bullshit.

were we reading the same study?the one where an object or scene would be drawn on a card, and the viewer who was in another room with no prior knowledge of what was on the card had to draw what they saw? If I remember correctly wasnt Uri Geller part of the experiment?

Nien, you haven't got far enough in. There's some tantalizing breadcrumbs out there.

But, we all look crazy after Uri Geller for even saying that the CIA found it worked, sorta. And only for like 4-6 people.

If you manage to dream a model in your mind of a place you haven't been to the brain will fill in the blanks with relevant connection and inferences that may reveal information you didn't consciously know before. A person that dedicated their life to this sort of shit can probably train up these sort of abilities until they seem supernatural.

See what I mean?

Oh?

this is cool, and its fun to play around with ideas like this. the CIA basically has an unlimited amount of money to play around with, what is illegal drug sales, so if there was ANY chance this could give us an edge on our adversaries they would explore it. Do I think it panned out, no, not in a convincing enough fashion to continue on with the project. They are probably still messing around with this stuff btw
1% of what 100. 1,000. 1,000,000. it makes a big difference

> Subject: Guys I see a lot of red dirt.
> CIA: How does he do it?

You're good at leading certain kinds of people to guessing certain conclusions?

For a PHD you're pretty lazy about reading.

Don't forget we fed a dolphin enough LSD and hand jobs to get it to start talking once, and it sorta did.

Plus, after the wall fell, and the advent of computer technology, there isn't really a need for stuff that sorta works, sorta doesn't. Plus if you read through their archival stuff, one of the best remote viewers went and suicided.

>They held on for as long as they could.
>Time has erased them entirely.

Is that what is going to happen to us, Sup Forums?

tell me more of this dolphin!
but like I said this shit is fun to think about for me, and im sure somebody in one of the alphabet agencies is working on it. i just dont think it works enough to be feasible

X files drop the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWQJd4gqA3M

The intelligence of a month everyone!

The thing is, if you grab enough of the executive briefs, it's some fucky shit. Then you can read the studies they did (I have no idea the name) but they did one where a RV was following a random third party around the town (mentally) and correctly guessing where they were. They were even using radio relays and shit.

nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB534-DIA-Declassified-Sourcebook/documents/DIA-21.pdf

Problem is that there's more questions than answers. For answers that you find, more questions take it's place.

Google Margaret Howe Lovatt

There's a documentary out there, even. They were getting it to replicate some words through the blowhole.

my mother's first cousin was an early lawyer who came from Naval Intel after WWII in to SRI.. He's mentioned on their alumni page.. never got to talk to him as we lived on the east Coast but it appears his job was to get the proposals in the right form to be ready to submit to the Gov for funding he could literally have worked on some of the big SRI projects

Honestly, spend a weekend reading through the archives or googling his name.

Because it is. It was cooky research that they spent needless money on. This report they released has two purposes
1. Justify needless spending at the time
2. Released now (and some documents decades ago) to lead other countries to waste their money on needless research too. And/or a psychological move to keep those intelligence agencies guessing >what if they really can see anything anywhere though

It's bullshit CIA nigger fuckery

Skim this two page, internal memo, and come back. Also, check the declass dates you tard.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000200130013-4.pdf

It is a little more methodical than that. They measured brainwaves and biometric information while the subjects attempted to complete tasks or reach certain mental states. Using the information recorded and referencing the subjects personal sensations, they attempted to devise methods of refining and more effectively reach those mental states, etc. They tried to cultivate techniques for the development of ESP. OR they just wanted to trick the russians into wasting time and money on such things, or vice versa.

A little of column A, a little of column B.
People forget that back then we had no contact with russia really, till the wall fell

Happens to me at least 4-5 times a day.

its curious this was approved fro release in 200 ... this scenario of a dying planet seems to have been around a long time showing up in stories well before that or eve 1984...

I just got into remote viewing shit two years ago. I can confirm this shit actually works. It requires a lot of meditation before hand though and takes like 6 months of practice to get the hang of it. In fact I just got done from a meditation session.

Same

Disrespectful of me.

oh yeah he was totally on mars when they were pyrimids and shit

someone has been watching rob dyke..

Ingo Swann wrote a book about his participation in the program. Read that if you're curious

Is that why the catalog is always flooded with nigger dicks?
You sick fucks.

no
wht a bunch of bullshit scare tactics dont listen to any of it, at all. any body who calls themselves "intelligence" are begging the question (really are dumber than shit)
youtube.com/watch?v=etVdqOS0Ffc
>related movie

the Jews were Goauld all this time, I fucking knew it.

>flag

>If the CIA's psychic experiments had turned out to be legit, they wouldn't have been declassified.

They weren't declassified.

You got a red herring.

What's up with the dolphins, user? Did they talk? I thought that lady went crazy????

Am I missing something?