In Simcity 2000, where do all the people that move into your city come from?

Africa

It's about immigration

Other cities?

all fleeing communist regimes

Vancouver the house market hell

nah. its about game mechanics. you are just retarded

The answer is right on the box. Outer space

People who move to the city are generally former rural and suburban retards who've shown exceptional intellectual abilities in school and are therefore deemed worthy of becoming ultra high IQ Hillary supporting city people.

The game doesn't show it, but around your city are endless fields populated entirely by lower IQ Trump supporters whose sole purpose is to breed children, hoping that one of them will be genetically fit to move to one of the tall buildings that you get if you're really good at the game.

Libertarians start a tax free regulations free city, leftists move there and reverse this.

they come from feral/barbaric areas, that's why they are all uneducated and you have to spend a lot of money on school until you can finally have some high thech industries.

They're Syrian refugee's and Sub-Saharan asylum seekers. Thanks Shlomo~

In your case, China and Pakistan.

Aaahahahaha, my sides. Aussi with the bantz.

Mostly but not limited to: Syria, Nigeria, India, Congo and Pakistan.

Yeah.. just think about the smell

9-9-9

deep within the reticulated splines

wew brings back memories

Commiefornia

I always liked playing Pharoah and watching the family groups arrive on the little plots I'd arranged for them after spending 3 hours meticulously planning out my roads.

wew
dem arcologies

bump

bump

You can't bump your own thread dipshit.

just leave

bump

roads

this is an easy question to answer.
Sim City 2000 is a vidya, there are no actual people because vidyas are not based in the real world

They come from cities destroyed by aliens

i hate that you had to build like 4 police stations per arcologies