OK Flat Earthers, Scientists now say that there could be donut shaped planets

What is your explanation for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scientists say there's more than two genders

Have they found evidence of any or have they been hitting the bong again?

>living right in the heart of a hot, sweaty donut

The dream.

whos been hitting you?

Somebody updated their Blender install. Space Larpers... baka

Fucking delicious.

Satan bagels will only fool degenerates and communists

>donuts cant be flat
retard.

GUYS????

The truth is that the moon's is flat

....but, user...

It spins real fast, I'd imagine.

!?!?!?!?

bc Earth is a torus

space pigs love them

The problem with defining the Earth as "flat" or "donut-shaped" is that it really breaks down the level at which one is interacting with the schema at hand. You see, there is an entire spectrum of possible planets, formed by the unpredictable machine of universe nature.

The Earth is hollow like an apple shaped donut.

Gender is a grammatical term, there have always been more than two you dolt. He, she and they.

The earth is a cosmic paper crane

daddy

I top watch ridddle's channel

The explanation is simple: Struggling scientist who wants to get noticed so he/she makes up a retarded theory.

Very close to true

This is what flat earth is actually

Its all perspective, we're only 3d don't forget

Checcem

>Implying they is a fucking gender

you forgot "it"

You live on the outer surface of a hollow Earth.

delete this horsefucker

No they don't. Your definition of scientist seems to encompass an awful lot of people who don't study any actual fields of science.

phunny, phish was talking about this last week in their harpua story about the universe being a donut

Apple shaped

for fuck sake my favorite joke image is no longer a joke

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Scientists say everything happened by chance.

Suck my donut shaped dick faggot. It's fucking flat you dingleberry licking cocksucker.

Apple shaped

Corporations are taking their product promotion too far

Everything they have ever said is made up, period!!!

>there could be
How come no satellite has ever taken a picture of one?

Goatseverse?

hmmm

I have been watching this shit for a while, it's true, the Earth is flat bitches, deal wid it

LMAOO whats the next thing nasa jews gonna tell u? banana shaped planets senpai?

goddamn it I'm on week 2 of nofap. DELET THIS NOW!

Non-euclidean flat earth?

>pretzel in yer doughnut
Just fuck my shit up senpai

>Dielectric

This nigga knows.

earth is hollow
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

word

if the earth is shaped like an apple then (((who))) do you think is inside the (((core)))?

portuguese are stupid as fuck, just ignore them

the final boss

We can't take pictures of any planets outside the solar system, they are just too far away to actually see anything but their star.

This.

Every time NASA announces the discovery of a new exoplanet, they use some faggot artist's rendition of what it (((might))) look like. Usually there's multiple rainbows in the background, with D-cupped lesbian midgets riding dinosaurs into battle and a fuckhuge moon rising in the distance.

In reality, the only picture they have is of a little blob of light with a dim area in front of it.
Pic mostly related.

I'm saying this now and I am only saying this once. The "Earth" is nor flat nor spherical. Any human that believes "Earth" is a donut is also wrong. As I know it the "Earth" is a lot like a inter-dimensional slip and slide. The goal is to get to the center where it hollow the "Earth" is flat but with an O in the middle and the flat plane curves in on itself almost like a Beny straw. Also if you are intellegent enough to solve this 5334118, J10, and Andy. All I had to do was trick them into thinking I lived in Nevada. Kek is upon us all.

the quantity of mass on this one is too big to be considered a planet anyways...the rotation would also trow away mass like a fucking reverse black hole too.

the earth doesnt exist
we are being grown in a petri dish

>Sunibee

>make threads about jews
>nothing happens
>make threads about billionaires
>nothing happens
>make threads denying the holocaust
>nothing happens
>make threads about flat earth?
>SHUT. IT .DOWN.
In thread after thread I have destroyed all globalists. As soon as I do the thread is nuked. Even from the various archiving services. I give up. There is no place online where I can divulge this information without it being scrubbed. You win.

THIS
H
I
S

No, its a solid crystaline ball floating aroud earth due to quantum lock. This is also why the moon emits cold.

can you explain her phases

Can I eat it?

It's still a joke because the moon is tidally locked, you big degenerate football head.

>This nigga knows
I love seeing people starting to make the diffrence between dielectric and electric

Honestly it makes sense if you know how gravity works. It probably has to be spinning at incredibly high speeds though.