How accurate is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/irish-could-be-minority-ethnic-group-here-by-2050-professor-1.424517
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Attack_at_Târgovişte
quora.com/What-was-the-bloodiest-battle-and-bloodiest-war-in-the-Middle-Ages
dexonline.ro/definitie/ţeapă
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Hungary a smug fish and R*mania the remove kebab guy?

1. I didn't have a smug Orban.
2. Pic related, the big beautiful fence put up that almost stopped the migrant crises (until (((NGOs))) began ferrying them across the Mediterranean. )

How is Ireland, one of the most Catholic countries in the world, Jewish?

They have a gay Indian prime minister.

Trust me Hungarians are left wing, my family wants the Muslims to go back home, we should bomb them all into oblivion

i don't get it,Serbia,the least genetically Slavic country gets Squatting meme dude.

irishtimes.com/news/irish-could-be-minority-ethnic-group-here-by-2050-professor-1.424517

I don't know, but it's funny as fuck so I'm going to assume it's accurate.

Top kek

Pretty accurate.

ooga booga I thought iceland was an island of inbred bodybuilders

Vlad is Hungaryan dumb gypsy nigger

is the knight facing the giant supposed to be lithuania latvia estonia or finland?

We wuz Slavs and shit. Fuck off Turk Sperm

no, he was the ruler of wallachia which is modern day romania

His name is Vlad Tepes, that's a hungaryan name
>Vlad was most probably born after his father settled in Transylvania in 1429.

There's nothing wrong with the White Christian Russian Nation.

Nigel Farage should be in the South of England. The scots voted majority remain.

Who told you that, moron? :)

Vlad and his younger brother, Radu, were held as hostages in the Ottoman Empire from 1442 to secure their father's loyalty. Vlad's father and eldest brother, Mircea, were murdered after John Hunyadi, Regent-Governor of Hungary, invaded Wallachia in 1447. Hunyadi installed Vlad's second cousin, Vladislav II, as the new voivode.

Vlad went to Moldavia in 1449 or 1450, and later to Hungary. He invaded Wallachia with Hungarian support in 1456. Vladislav died fighting against him. Vlad began a purge among the Wallachian boyars to strengthen his position. Peace was restored in 1460.

The Ottoman Sultan, Mehmed II, ordered Vlad to pay homage to him personally, but Vlad had the sultan's two envoys captured and impaled. In February 1462, he broke into Ottoman territory, massacring tens of thousands of Turks and Bulgarians. Mehmed launched a campaign against Wallachia to replace Vlad with Vlad's younger brother, Radu. Vlad attempted to capture the sultan at Târgovişte during the night of 16–17 June 1462. The sultan and the main Ottoman army left Wallachia, but more and more Wallachians deserted to Radu. Vlad went to Transylvania to seek assistance from Matthias Corvinus, King of Hungary, in late 1462, but Corvinus had him imprisoned.

Vlad was held in captivity in Visegrád from 1463 to 1475. During this period, anecdotes about his cruelty started to spread in Germany and Italy. He was released at the request of Stephen III of Moldavia in the summer of 1475, in time for the Battle of Vaslui, bloodiest battle in the Middle Ages.

So fuck off, Hungarian cunt. Google the names, the Dragon Order. All of them are Romanian names.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Attack_at_Târgovişte

quora.com/What-was-the-bloodiest-battle-and-bloodiest-war-in-the-Middle-Ages

Expect its 20% muslim.
5 million muslims live in Moscow, their capital right now.

I think I want to live in Iceland now

Shut the fuck up

>Iceland
Well done to whoever made this image.

In this map you can see thousands of years of invasions. Islam is an Oriental culture. 20% of Caucasians and up to 90% of people of African and Asian descent are lactose intolerant.

Btw, you mongols came to Transylvania around 400. Then in 1200. But there is a direct genetic link that goes way back to neolithic times, linking Romania to all the region, imbecile.
One specific Y-chromosomal base substitution (Tat, T->C) a relatively recent event (95% confidence interval 3140–6200 years, Lahermo et al., 1999) is a valuable marker in Finno-Ugric population studies (e.g. Zerjal et al., 1997). According to published data the C allele of the Tat polymorphism is widespread in all Uralic-speaking populations studied so far, except that it is absent or extremely rare among modern Hungarian-speaking populations [nm in Romania] (Zerjal et al., 1997; Lahermo et al., 1999; Rootsi et al., 2000; Semino et al., 2000a, 2000b; Tambets et al., 2001, 2004). This rarity could be due to extensive gene flow into the Hungarian-speaking population before their arrival in modern Hungary, or in the eventful centuries afterwards.

DNA was also successfully sampled from the skeletons of 4 Hungarians who lived in the 10th century. Two of the skeletons that were anthropologically Caucasoid-Mongoloid hybrids carried the Y-DNA haplogroup N3 (later ramed N1c) while one of them carried the Caucasoid mtDNA haplogroup H. This, along with the evidence from modern-day Hungarians, shows that the Magyar invaders had intermarried with local European tribes, greatly watering down Mongoloid genetic and physical traits among those who continued to speak the Hungarian language.

Despite this, I think St. Petersburg is the most whitest and most Christian city in all of Europe. Also Russian media hasn't gone down the toilet promoting the Muslims, and Russian people are free to act racist towards the horde and keep them in check.

The fucking irony though, shit.

"Our data suggest that the Tat C allele, which is widespread in Uralic-speaking populations, was substantially present in the ancient Magyar population when they crossed the Carpathians and settled in the Carpathian Basin. Our findings provide further evidence for its virtual absence in recent Hungarian-speaking populations, with the exception of a single male in the Szekler group. [..] Consistent with previous studies, Hungarian-speaking populations are genetically closely related to their geographic neighbours.

G. Tömöry, B. Csányi, E. Bogácsi-Szabó, T. Kalmár, A. Czibula, A. Csosz, K. Priskin, B. Mende, P. Langó, C. S. Downes, and I. Raskó. "Comparison of maternal lineage and biogeographic analyses of ancient and modern Hungarian populations." American Journal of Physical Anthropology 134:3 (November 2007)

>Our findings demonstrate that significant genetic differences exist between the ancient and recent Hungarian-speaking populations, and no genetic continuity is seen."

"The clearest admixture signal in each population predates the Mongol empire but involves the minority source group having at least some ancestry related to Northeast Asians (e.g. the Oroqen, Mongola and Yakut), with approximately 2-4% of these groups' total ancestry proportion linking directly to East Asia, [...] highest in Hungarians. These results are consistent with our detecting a genetic legacy from invasions of peoples from the Asian steppes (e.g. the Huns, Magyar and Turkic Bulgars) during the first millennium CE [...]"

Horolma Pamjav, Tibor Fehér, Endre Németh, and Zsolt Pádár. "Brief communication: New Y-chromosome binary markers improve phylogenetic resolution within haplogroup R1a1." American Journal of Physical Anthropology. First published online on October 31, 2012. Excerpts from the Abstract:

> "R1a1-M458 and R1a1-Z280 were typical for the Hungarian population groups, whereas R1a1-Z93 was typical for Malaysian Indians and the Hungarian Roma."

You're going to kill him

>His name is Vlad Tepes, that's a hungaryan name

Tepes - ȚEÁPĂ, țepi. I know it may sound familiar, idiot, but the name means a "SPIKE".

dexonline.ro/definitie/ţeapă

He was a descendant of the House of Basarab House of Basarab, and Basarab I is clearly called Romanian in the contemporary Hungarian documents, any claim of Hungarian or Bulgarian ancestry would be meaningless. He received the title Vlad Dracul ("Vlad the Dragon" it after he became a member of the Order of the Dragon. But that does not make him a Hungarian.

Stupid mongols, you always have to prove you are retarded.