Let's reminisce about the 2016 election primaries

How /comfy/ were the Trump vs. Jeb! debates, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
youtube.com/watch?v=p_qBjmvywYs
youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=8MhdHCHjInY
youtube.com/watch?v=EaiDQAo5vVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1EMJRimkc
youtube.com/watch?v=eweIEZRTq3s
youtube.com/watch?v=BmXCDGYpOmI
youtube.com/watch?v=9PF2AIFsAcQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502089993205.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jeb really is the beta male incarnate, and Trump the alpha. It's fascinating to watch. The similarity to the dynamics of a middle school lunchroom is uncanny.

Lyin' Ted
Little Marco
Sleepy Ben Carson
Low Energy Jeb
Irrelevant John Kasich
Rand "There's plenty of subject matter right there" Paul
Carly "Look at that face" Fiorina

CNN played the roboto rubio debate every night for a week.
The second debate, between Trump and Clinton, was never seen again....

This thread is a safe space, haters back off

Crooked Hillary

It was all fun except for two time periods.

1. The war on Cruz when we were fighting some people who were close to being our own guys (as well as some remaining establishment cucks).

2. The period after the pussygate tapes (but before the Comey letter) where most of us were posting on forums to boost Trump late into the night because we knew we had to win the war and the thing was actually in doubt.

I remember the hype for the first debate.
On one side you had the orcish hordes whooping and howling for Mok'gora between Warchief Krump and Magister of State Clinton and on the other you had a funeral procession for the defense of the status quo.

My whole town went silent to watch it and it was windy out in the streets.

This was going to be the big moment, where each side's rhetoric would be challenged Head on. I was incredibly sold on Trump at this point and watching that VERY mediocre debate hurt my spirit. Clinton won for sure and I was feeling pretty down. He said all the right things all the wrong ways and she said all the wrong things all the right ways.

I'm glad he was able to pull it off with the second one, but the first was a real morale hitter.

The pussy tape even made Dilbert Man lose faith.

He said that Trump would win unless something big happened, then he said "oh man something big happened" then ever so slightly started discussing why Hillary's team was presausive.

His intellectual dishonesty there was a bit of a let down.

Crazy Bernie

the ted cruz delegates meme remains my favorite thing out of the entire process

Its kinda like the golden age of The Simpsons. Every day Trump did something hilarious, watching it with Sup Forums was incredible. Some of the happiest times of my life.

Election Night sadly enough was probably the highlight of 2016 for me. Pennsylvania flipping was the HYPEST shit ever. Everything since has been disappointing and boring.

IT'S RUBIO

Tell me about, I went to bed around 10 thinking there wasn't any way. Woke up a little after 1 and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Got on here to keep hoping nearly fucking bawled like a bitch when, PA was called.

>This was going to be the big moment, where each side's rhetoric would be challenged Head on. I was incredibly sold on Trump at this point and watching that VERY mediocre debate hurt my spirit. Clinton won for sure and I was feeling pretty down. He said all the right things all the wrong ways and she said all the wrong things all the right ways.
This is very true. Trump was coached to be nice to her and she was rude as hell to him. He lost and there's no two ways about it. I'd feared when the theater of the GOP debates were over he'd get revealed if he didn't know policy. Thank God, he destroyed her in every way imaginable at the 2nd one. Personally & politically. It was beautiful. The 3rd debate was, meh.

current year 1 and 2 were the best, current year 3 is mediocre so far

>His intellectual dishonesty there was a bit of a let dow
True. He flat out said NO WAY Trump wins after that because all women have that innate fear of being groped and when one of those accusers used the word "octopus" (I think) to describe an alleged encounter, Adams said he could not ever recover from those things. I like Dilbert Man but he has gotten exposed a time or two.

Rand Paul and his dad are my favorite anime characters

Oh, the meltdowns were so fun to watch too.

>The pussy tape even made Dilbert Man lose faith

Funny how the people most "offended" were the biggest Two & a Half Men fans I know, and let their kids watch it. Had NO problem with Charlie/young Jake on prime time.

Kaine getting totally dominated and disgraced by Pence in the VP debate was a classic moment. He looked like such a little faggot. I actually think that is why they dropped the pussy grab tapes when they did, if Kaine hadn't gotten annihilated in such an embarrassing fashion they probably would have held them back until closer to the election date.

When you look back at what he did, and what we did, I now truly believe anything is possible. I'm just glad Sup Forums uses it's powers for the good of humanity.

because you would be in jail.

jeb was a mess, he always said the wrong thing and every time he tried to act alpha it came across as awkward, like wearing his big boy cowboy boots to the debate or tweeting a picture of a gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

Kasich eating his way across the country was pretty comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_qBjmvywYs

Where were you when El Rato had a meltdown?

CAN'T EBB THE WEBB

that was the moment that he became Punished Ted

I definitely came out of it less pessimistic. I didn't believe he would win on election day. My hope was only that it wouldn't be a blow out for Hilary.

I wish I could go back in time and relive that day.
>watching all these smug fucks eat shit as their world comes crashing down
it made me so happy

It actually is unbelievable that he pulled off a victory.

Never forget that night.

That night dropped a massive redpill on most of america about the MSM. They'll never save face from their 99% projected Hillary victory again.

I miss Jebposting.

I had forgotten why I hated this guy so much. He's just as corrupt as Clinton. Only difference is he says things that we agree with on the surface. He would sell us over to the globalists first opportunity, though.

Remember this lovable rascal.

this

Anyone else sad that we'll never have another election cycle as good as the last one ever again?

It was like a lighthearted school comedy anime, before it got dark and took the psychological senien route during the hillary vs trump arc.

Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, user

whos got the trump meme of him pushing the box away from the rubot. the look on his face makes me laugh everytime

Hello ratto :)

LYIN' TED FOLKS

HOLDS THE BIBLE HIGH

PUTS IT DOWN

AND THEN HE LIES

cruz missile arc was my favorite

lmaooooooo i actually havent seen that one, its super long, just the short one. thx lad

when jeb, clearly the tallest cadidate, stood on his toes for the cameras post debate. so beta.

Post your Presidential Campaign Nostalgia
youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>flag

Is he the greatest shitposter of all time?

DAHNALD

Too comfy

was amazing times, the whole election. but now we are here it is uncomfortable and nothing is going how we expected. the realization that nothing will ever change kind of makes me not care who I vote for in the future.

kek, even his mom was lukewarm about him running.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MhdHCHjInY

current years 4 and 5 hopefully are when SHTF and we get some fun going around again.

>multiple grand juries have been impaneled to investigate Trump and associates crimes
>Sup Forums reminisces about the good times to distract themselves from the harsh reality that is to come

oh how I am laffin.

TWO SCOOPS. TWO

TRUMP

MUH RUSSIA

>OBUNGO: BONGO'D

CAN'T STOP THE WINNING

Oh please, we were just getting started.

Lots of memes and JoJo references

youtube.com/watch?v=EaiDQAo5vVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1EMJRimkc
youtube.com/watch?v=eweIEZRTq3s
youtube.com/watch?v=BmXCDGYpOmI

It was a fun Election.

one more

youtube.com/watch?v=9PF2AIFsAcQ

oh man oh man, i can't wait for the next season in 2020!

those were fun times.

>Mueller is investigating russian hacking of DNC
>DNC servers in hands of grand jury
>Awan under FBI surveilance house arrest
tfw

You were laughing when Trump said he was running for president, glad to see you still have your sense of humor

Also someone post the primary video of Ben Carson missing his cue to walk on stage

Probably the funniest moment of the Repub primaries imo

That 2nd one was really important. He had to hit hard because they backed him into a corner..

That must have been the most awkward sex imaginable

are we in 3 CY or 2 CY

it was not /comfy/ for me bruh
i wished i was on xanax during the entire election season. shit had me going back and forth being ecstatic one day and stressing the next.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502089993205.webm

Jeb! Is the funniest thing to ever happen ever. It makes 8 years of George Bush worth it

You need to take it in stride. It's like threads on Sup Forums.

Just want to point this out as a shill tactic. Makes a vaguely implication that he agrees with OP and voted Trump but then cites disappointment since then. Even microtargets people from Pennsylvania. Really stupid nigger but glad to see no one bit on the retarded shill portion of his bait attempt

>mfw I saw the actual blip of Pennsylvania going from blue to red on the google map

Oh my the best night of my life, I was driving home from work heard he was winning Florida, I knew then it was going to happen, I nearly drove my car off the road in excitement.