TRANNY REGRET THREAD

This will discourage even the gayest faggot from transitioning. Anyone more regret stories appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/4kh1ww/trans_regret/
charismanews.com/culture/64607-transgender-regret-my-sex-change-fixed-nothing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/4kh1ww/trans_regret/

charismanews.com/culture/64607-transgender-regret-my-sex-change-fixed-nothing

here bud

I aint clicking that. Black out the nasty shit and repost.

I honestly feel sorry for these people, they were confused and sent down a path that they were told would solve all their problems, now they will have to spend the 60 years of their miserable lives without having a family, unstable partners, outcasts from society ect.

>60 years
wrong the will commit suicide before that.
also you are a faggot and should do the same.

shut up faggot

>defending mentally ill degenerates

>defending
>american reading comprehension.

Nobody on reddit uses Le, derp and xD anymore. Can some faggot update this meme?

cute, but not being well read is not a virtue. makes you look like a dumb skinhead (which you are.)

neck yourself you retarded pos

What are you some kind of pussy

IS THIS THE STAB WOUND FUCKING THAT THE BRAIN MEME TALKS ABOUT?

>No, no guys really, I'm a Walrus now
>No regrets
>This is fine

I agree mate.

This makes me so sad and angry. Our modern society is so fucked up.
They should be obligated to run stories like these instead of the feel good pleasure press we get.

>I thought it was going to be funny.
>Instead it was just depressing.

It's kinda sad that someone's life got so messed up because society said "this is who you are." I know most of the penis is destroyed in MTF trans op, but I wonder how much it would cost and how much better it would be if they were to try to go back, or just removed the "vagina" altogether and leave them "agender"

looks like a normal walrus to me

fucking bigots need to die

the dick is the best part, idk why they would want to resort to this mutilation

plenty of guys would take you with your dick on if you looked enough like a girl

underrated

Yeah I've come to hate trannies because in recent years my polite, rational, even compassionate arguments against the idea has gotten be banned from online communities or had close friends burn the relationships or people trying to make trouble for me on the job about it (luckily I work in a man's world and they don't care). Basically an issue making my life worse that I hardly even choice to be in my life, it's the normies around me bringing it up and no matter what I say I get this "transphobic" label...

Even if what I'm saying is

>I don't want these guys to kill themselves and feel they really need some alternative way of dealing with their problems besides horrible physical scarring.

Yeah I'll get called a bigot for that. I realized the Left made it impossible to have civil discourse on the subject when they paint all disagreement as automatically uncivil. I guess I'm saying I don't even know what to say even more...

We're all fucked. The trannies are fucking destroying themselves and we have to destroy part of civilized, sane society in order or accomplish this.

I can't even fucking read it

not only did you link to reddit. you linked to a man hating feminism sub. saged

that really hit me in the feels even if the person is an idiot

I am grateful my parents raised me right. I am also afraid to have kids. Its fucking tiring in keeping up the fight with SJW and social and cultural engineering. The amount of hidden shit on youtube, internet, tv is hard to stop. Kids are being flooded with bullshit.

Why chance it, and just not have kids. I sure hope Gen Z stops the promotion of all of this bullshit. I dont see it happening. If my wife gets pregnant, i might just move out to a rural area and raise my kids. I have enough money now and be happy to leave the fucking city.