I'm really mad at Sup Forums as a whole, you made me realize how utterly disgusting every girl here is...

I'm really mad at Sup Forums as a whole, you made me realize how utterly disgusting every girl here is, i mean disgusting in every sense, physically they're 1.5m 80kg hobbits with horrible faces, mentally they're stupid, opportunistic whores that value absolutely nothing, spiritually they're nothing but cultural catholics that love having out of the wedlock kids, cheat even when they're married by the church, fall no more for the "mexican are catholic" meme, there's not a bigger me about Mexican than this one.

You made me hate the women i once held dearly, you did this by openning my eyes, i'm somehow thankful, however at the same time i know is also wrong to go to another country for women.

I do wish girls looked this over here, but they don't, every Mexican that is not delusional over the "WE ARE WHITE " or "NORTE IS WHITE" meme

Awalt, dumb frog.

Honestly American abo women are probably the ugliest in the world next only to Australian abos. Not even the Cockuistadors were able to fix them.I feel for you Mexibro.

You're the mexican who's obsessed with kaypea.
Is it her personality or is it her beauty faking mierda?

lets see her anal gape

At least you have pic related, i have literally nothing, go to any gym in mexico, that's the best you're going to see, butterfaces

I'm a really lonely person, i've eaten alone for the past 5 years except in really rare ocassions (no more than 10) and i used to watch her stream while eating, it made me feel in company

who is the semen demon

see

She seems to be a bit too bitchy to be a total slut

kaypea is not mexican, brayan.

I know, prettiest women i've seen is pic related and she's not even close. Fuck me

plenty of hot chicanas up here. no clue what type of indio infested backwater you come from. shes pretty cute though desu.

That's because i picked one with a really good angle, i live in the third best city to live in mexico

By the hair on her arms, I deem her Portuguese

I'm so glad I live in a cold state. Most of those ugly brown trolls stay away.

At least you guys got a wall unlike trump

only monterrey is borderline first world. you from guadalajara or something

Aztecs enforced dysgenics on its tribal neighbors.
It's the only reason I can think of as to why central americans are so short compared to north americans.

You really shouldn't be angry with women, that's like being angry at a dog for chewing on your furniture.

Just remember pic related, and take pity on them.

i have 10 of them as neighbors.

t. MN

Oye guey que pedo? Esa muchacha no merece ser tratado como basura.

Hay que respetar la mujer.

I don't.

t. Also MN

We will have that wall one way or another. First Mexico, then hopefully Canada.

All women are trash, amigo. Let me reiterate: ALL women are trash. Soon enough the technology will be there and they will be made completely redundant. I can't wait for that day, riding with my bros, hunting down the last of the remaining women for sport or meat. Until then.

Need it badly. Too many Americans crossing the border illegally into Canada. Really disgusting.

I always assumed Mexicans were a-religious because of how violent the country is.

That being said, my recommendation for your whole country is to have less kids, especially the poorer classes. I think the least intelligent and most ugly people are also the poorest, yet they are also the most prolific. If you could somehow discourage them from reproducing, and have the intelligent people reproduce more, then that might bring a better balance to your country.

Feel free to kill them.

My concern is that your cuck president is trying to establish a Muslim colony up there, and of course Muslims have an annoying tendency to migrate, so we will end up needing some sort of border defense.

Also, in what way are Somalis Americans?

Man up. Don't cry like a little girl.

No thanks. Women just need to be brought to heel. You can keep your sodomy with you.

I mean the only place with actual muslim majority cities is the U.S.
Hamtramck, Michigan.

Our problem is Asians and people from India.
Muslims/Africans are in still small number, new, and easily hated. Asians and people from Indian have been here since the 1960's and it's harder to generate dissent against them.

that's the redpill everyone takes, women are whores everywhere not only in mexico.

A death adoring religion would suit them.
There's not "intelligent" people here, i've met all the
>mexican intellectuals
i could but they're just plain stupid

OP is some mentally ill fag who gets some sort of pleasure from memeing against mexicans

Yes there are ugly and stupid women, no, they are not all of them, OP is a liar and a virgin

But their whores look like this

You're spitting on what your ancestors, the Celts, the Greeks, and other Indo-Europeans knew and embracing the (((Christian))) semitic worldview. You are a traitor to your race many times over and a pussy.

OP is indeed mentally ill. A complete lack of any racial pride is akin to white liberalism.

When they aren't fat as fuck, yes, they sometimes do look like that.

I'll be honest, I'm native, and I never look twice at a white woman. It's simply unnatural. It's destructive to mix races.

NORTE IS WHITE has arrived

>I'm really mad at Sup Forums as a whole
No one cares, you filthy spic. Kys

It is better to learn NOW then later when she can destroy your life

god damn, I didn't realize that mexicans were abo-tier levels of ugly...god damn..is this what hispanic """whites""" in my country really look like?

Jesus. Some of you remind me of actual trolls. Not meme trolls. Like literally trolls. Quit watching bull dyke SJW videos. There are at least a billion hot women in the world, a billion butterface and a billion dogs. Go outside or out to a bar on the weekend. I know a lot of guys get intimidated by hot women. Not me. They're all just women to me. I get rejected all the damn time but not always. Fuck it, it doesn't hurt. Have fun, flirt, get rejected and get laid.

At least your women is not hopping on the first nigger's dick they see.

As much as the rest of dumb "proud" beaners want to deny it 99% of women look ugly as shit

pretty sure the only people more repulsive than groids are people from india, there's a reason africans have to commit rape

You're believing too much of what you see in movies and TV, our women are fat and hideous. The few that aren't, are worthless trash who will never step off of the cock carosel, there is a reason white guys are marrying your women

OP is a sad troll, natives are a minority in the country, like 15%, most people are mestizos to varying degrees. He's just fanning the stormfag flames over some cuck complex he's got.

based red pilled chug

>When the female niggers like you better than your own race

JUST

they become total whores the very second they see a white guy

I already told you i won't fuck white womyn
NORTE IS WHIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Two can play this game. Time to be the guy who do the bleaching, the watermelon plowing. I may get AIDs and die, but at least I'll breed the nigger out of them! Wish me luck!

>gay
>pagan
checks out

What do you think you're getting out of this trolling act or cuck persona? Can't be good for your mental stability

kys

I REPEAT
NORTE
IS
W
H
I
T
E

Damn (((Hobbits))), they don't even have a love for tilling the Earth or the brewing of ales

in the case of something like your pic, that would be because she is white.

the blue/green eyes, the light skin tone, those are european genes that have not been contaminated by the typical half breeds/mongoloids of latin america.

I wouldn't worry about beaners reproducing with her, she's getting RICED just like Canada as a whole

KYS

t. cia nigger

>being unable to speak without memes
This is your last (you), elliot

You like asian looking white females with soft features? I dont like. I like Mexican American with tan.

Shit user. I'll chat if you're lonely.

Arent you mixed already tho?

What an ugly-faced woman with a terribly fake photoshop alteration to her buttocks also terrible posture.

In los angeles theres very beautiful brown girls but usually bad personalities

The good little Mexican Catholics are potentially less violent, but the drugdealers resent those that held them back and forced them to not enjoy base-reality (drugs, sex out of wedlock). So they take it out on the population that represents the brainless enforcing mass that stole "the nihilistic good life" from them via extended torture and meaningless,drop-of-the-hat killings.

That looks like lera

Ironically, Confederate flag toting rednecks are the same quality of people that your CRISPR-GATTACA eugenics plan would wipe out to ensure more resources for their perfect future offspring.

>CRISPR-GATTACA eugenics plan would wipe out to ensure more res

Respect user for knowing about GATTACA & CRISPR, geneticism (genetic discrimination based on who wears superior jeans) may become a reality worldwide by 2050 or there about.

dam, just got a thumbs/up/vote on the chan, times is changin

Try boys instead. And thank me later.