Be aware pol. You need people IRL

Going to church is helping me. What do you do to stay connected?

I don't need people, I have all the friends I need here and in my head.

Why go to church when you can cum to hentai

everyone gotta die sometime.
better dead than normie.

lel don t care , i m gonna kill myself at 70 or so or die earlyer in a car crash accident , cause i drive like a race driver on pubblic roads ...

in your cute little fiat :^)

Correlation =/= causation.

I bet that very sick people are often abandoned by their peers, that's why the higher mortality.

I guess I'm double fucked then.

I actively wish to not have neighbours within 5 miles of myself.

I ain't planning on making it to 80 and i actually know people.

Looks like i'll be dead twice as fast then :^)

I am too pussy to kill myself but i'm trying to eat myself to death because I broke my back about 4 years ago in a construction accident, had two fusions so far and i'm done.

Ok, but does this account for introverted personalities? I can go weeks without seeking communication in the flesh. I only talk to people when I have to.

That article is dead wrong user.
The less people I come in contact with the less chance I have of being killed.

What's it like being a minority? I want to be prepared for when it happens to me.

I rather die alone than in company of niggers

Same with the elderly.

I'm never alone. I have all of you.

but niggers aren't people.

I'm one of those people that you could stick in solitary for 30 years and I wouldn't change at all.

I am an anomaly, user.

>church
Community. People who know you and care about your life and struggles. Knowing all the conservative able bodied males in your vicinity. Being asked to court their qtpie daughter. Knowing the richest guy in town who calls you brother and gives you a sweet job. Potlucks picniks socials. Free counciling. Oh yeah and Salvation.

It's bretty good famalam

you fags are my friends right?

Local bars with a good menu selection, good drinks, and other whites. These used to be called "social clubs" for a reason.

This guy gets it. Damn the years I wasted be fooled into isolation by the atheism jew.

what about obese shut-ins? do they cancel out, or super-multiply?

What if you were stuck in a loving community for 30 years. Would that change you?

mfw I eat because I'm lonely
mfw I'm lonely AND obese
mfw I'm also bald

Of course, user. Well, at least I am anyways.

I am very lonely, can someone be my friend?

Being alone is the true redpill niggers, once you embraced loneliness you are free from all the ails of the world. this is just jews pushing the agenda of being lonely is bad because they don't want you to be enlightened, so you can be a part of the jewish machine.

Fuck no, kys

truly, but your path was your own. You stared off into the abyss and came back, and your faith is stronger now because of it. There are two ways to faith the easy way and the excruciatingly painful way:
1. blessed are the faithful
2. blessed are the meek
I too choose the the hard way.

do places like this really exist?
i went to church once and it was all retirement home people

Lonely fatso NEET + sick health, running out of money, major depression

don't think I'll live for a long time, I wish it would end yesterday

Why don't you go sort yourself out?

p sure only the highest counts. no stacking debuffs

>Nazi flag.
>Obese.
>Hitler would have gassed him.

Use your geoflag next time newfriend.

I'd rather look at a lonely person all you have to do is talk to them for a cure while fat bodies are just worthless parasites
>I'm skinny live on sage

Some of the best times in my life have been wandering around the wilderness alone for weeks or more. I miss the storms.

Make babies to be the soldiers of the future. Church is for traitors. Traitors will one day be executed. Follow the religion of your pre Christian ancestors and prepare for the clean up that we need to do.

Loneliness is a powerful emotion because it's unnatural and not meant to occur. It can lead to despair, but it can also draw us closer to God. These feelings can bring you to a point where we can discover for ourselves that God real. When we experience utter loneliness, it is much more likely that we will rely on God and not cling to materialism or other people, if there is no one else to hang on to. This breaks the atheist.

I'm lonely but I hate people.

I'm alone AND obese, I win.

>be westerner
>turn 50
>family doesn't bother visiting you
>die

As advanced as we are the west sure is fucked when it comes to relationships.

You anons have only adopted the loneliness
But I was born in it, molded by it. By the time I first had friends I was already a man.

Retirement is a meme. If you are too old to take care of yourself and enjoy life properly just kys. There's no reason to cling to life and suffer.

Aww shit. I knew I was forgetting something. Who here will be my friend irl

Ching Ching chan

I will goy-I mean guy.
Say, you don't really *need* all of your internal organs that badly, right?

Ive seen churches dry up, but mostly in cities where atheism prospers. You'll have 4 large highschool sized churches and one folds from dire straights. It's sad that so many people ignore this entire part of life and hide in their homes and "socialize" on an app and dont know their neighbors. Rural churches are less affected and tend towards the conservative already. Small town is the sweet spot. Get a cheap house on main street, walking distance to the first baptist church.

I mostly sit in the dark thinking about killing myself.

>american reading comprehension

I never said I was chinese you braindead clogged artery.

>You need people IRL

Doesn't Trans have a higher "dead" rate?

Lets be honest here the only reason why "muh loniness" is deadlier than obesity is because women wont be sucking men dry financially. Fat bitches can still suck off the state before abusing their cats.

Protestant or Catholic - which is more patrician, good for having a community, and finding a future wife (and why)?

Go to church next Sunday muh dude, it couldnt hurt considering your current state. Will all your Atheist friends who hate you be disappointed?

well I guess we should keep destroying traditional marriage then that sounds like it will help

Depending on where you live in the us there may not be catholic church for a hundred miles, but it's demographically catholic is much smaller over all compared to baptist/pentecostal/lutheran so catholic churches are mostly in bigger cities and protestant churches are in small towns and rural. Community is always better in the small town churches imo, greater cross section of ages and rich/poor. Some metro churches are just gentrified and have no younger people.

I've been almost completely isolated for 9 years, I do feel like I'm going to kill myself soon....

>tfw no Kurisu GF IRL

I don't, Sup Forumsnon have it harder cause they hate most parts of reality

I go to the In n Out drive through to be around people. Watch people socializing through the windows

I don't need people. Most of the time they are a nuisance. I interact, for the most part, when I have to for work.

Churchies creep me the fuck out. I know some of them are genuine, but most seem to exude tension, like a rubber band about to snap. They seem so nice and smiley, but it's just a facade to lull you into complacency. They seem so chaste and pure, until they move to a city where nobody knows them. Idk, maybe it's just from living in a kiked out society all my life, but I don't trust them, and they set off my bullshit detector HARD almost everytime.

nice try boomer faggot! we have a world full of people on internet, if boomers are so fucking special, why isn't anyone of their kind going to their "social" events?!

I know that feel I am a lifelong Christian and have always felt this to some degree, best thing to do is just go to church and avoid fake people and there are a great many in the society we live in.

I think it also works adversely too; the more friends you have (over a limit of 25 or so) the more mental and narcissistic you get.

if you were to die tonight, would any of us find out?
i mean for every white in South Africa who is killed that we hear about, how many hundreds are killed where it is completely swept under the rug before even your local news touches on it?
and this is also what disturbs me the most about this site, i mean literally every single person in this thread could be rounded up and killed tonight, and no one would know, because none of us know each other, and we blend in here as a nameless mass.
the only sign that something is terribly wrong would be the imperceptible 0.01% drop in the rate of new posts and comments

You fool, those old people are the most loaded!
Rich boomers friendo

i fucking hated that episode because it was boring as fuck and it's all they ever showed. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Bordello of blood. Holy fucking shit there were 96 episodes of Tales From The Crypt and the ONLY FUCKING EPISODE THEY WOULD EVER AIR was Bordello of Blood. FUCK.

if you can't take care of yourself or help your family anymore, then you should commit suicide in such a way that you take some of our enemies to the grave with you.
if I were God then I'd unflinchingly send anyone who fails to end their life in this manner to hell.

.. hmm is this still true if i can only releaxe if i am alone and other people actually stress me out?

as an introvert i disagree
being the last alive would be bliss

>everyone gotta die sometime.
>better dead than normie.

so how deadly is being obese and lonely check um