Fuck you Sup Forums I have such a hard time sleeping because if the shit I read here

Fuck you Sup Forums I have such a hard time sleeping because if the shit I read here.
I can't stop thinking about niggers and racemixers. Can't stop making (((connections))) about everything. My family thinks I'm crazy when ai try to tell them these things which makes me even more mad
I lay in my bed for hours almost shaking from rage.
FUUUCK I wish I never found this place, not even memeing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jSVwZ8w3C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will never escape

Just remember: you are here forever

stop acting like such a sperg, i was redpilled on the jews at 14 and i never lost any sleep over it. The more you act like an insane person the more they win, put your nervous energy into training your body and your mind. Learn how to shoot, clean your room

sort yourself out

Maybe go outside for a little while

Same OP. For me its not sleeping but whenever Im working I always get angry about liberals, communists, or people from the past I hate.
It has to be something Im trying to repress and its comin out like this.

Cry me a river, the happening is this week -quit being a nigger

I don't care if I have to be here forever
I just want it all to stop

Sounds like you need an ASMRfu.
Terrible advice. baka...

I would recommend seeing your doctor.
This could be prostate related and you'll may need to request a rectal examination.

wait... what happening?

⢵⣳⠁⠂⠐⠂⢹⣺⣳⢽⣻⡂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠄⡀⢈⢄⣄⡼⣮⡿⣽⡈⢯⢯⣺⢾⡇⢀⠁⠄⠠⠂⢩⣗⣿⡀⡈⠠⠂⠠⠂⠠⠂⠂⡀⠂⢀⠁⠄⢀⠐⠂⡈⠠⠂⡀⠂⢅⢊⠌
⡯⡗⠂⠁⡈⠄⠨⣗⢯⢯⢿⡂⠈⡀⠁⠂⠂⠄⠠⠂⠂⡀⠹⣽⣻⣆⠸⣗⣗⣿⡂⠂⡀⠂⠐⠈⠠⣗⣿⡀⠂⠂⡀⠂⠈⠂⢲⠕⠒⠒⠔⠄⠠⠂⡀⠂⠠⠂⠂⠠⠈⢐⢐⠅
⣽⠂⠈⠠⠂⠐⠂⢻⡽⡽⣿⠂⠠⠂⠄⠁⠐⠂⠂⡈⠠⠂⠈⢳⣟⣷⡀⢵⡳⣿⠂⠄⠂⡈⠠⠈⠂⢵⣻⠄⠐⠂⡀⢈⠂⠑⠁⠠⠂⡀⠂⠠⠐⠂⠠⠈⠂⠄⠁⠄⠂⢂⢑⠌
⡇⢀⠁⠂⠈⠄⠁⠌⣿⡽⣟⢀⠐⠂⠂⠈⠐⠂⠂⡀⠂⠈⠄⡀⢻⢿⣆⠂⢿⣻⠂⠂⠂⢀⠐⢀⠁⠨⣿⠂⡀⠂⠠⠂⠐⠂⡁⠐⠂⠄⠐⠂⠂⠈⠠⠂⠁⠠⠐⢀⠁⠄⢐⠅
⠂⠄⠂⢁⠐⠈⡀⠂⢽⣽⣗⠂⠄⠁⡈⢀⠡⠂⠂⠐⡑⠓⠲⠤⣈⢻⣿⡀⠘⣿⠂⠁⠐⠂⠄⠠⠂⠄⢹⡂⠂⠂⠐⢀⠁⠄⣀⣌⡄⡤⠈⠂⡁⢈⠂⡈⠐⠂⠂⠠⠂⠂⠐⠅
⠐⢀⠁⠄⡀⠂⢀⠂⠈⣷⣇⣤⣤⣦⣴⣴⣴⣼⣴⣶⣴⣬⣤⣦⣄⠌⢾⣇⠂⢹⠂⠁⡀⢁⠂⠂⡀⠂⠨⡇⠈⠂⠂⠂⠒⢉⢀⣀⣠⣠⣨⣠⣠⣀⣐⣀⢈⢀⠁⠐⢀⠁⠌⠌
⠠⠂⠐⣀⣤⣬⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣽⣿⣻⣿⣿⢿⣿⢿⣿⣛⠳⠻⠂⡀⠻⡄⠨⠁⠂⠄⠂⠐⢀⠂⡈⠂⠇⠈⠂⢁⠈⣼⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣦⣄⢄⠡
⣴⡿⠿⢛⠋⡋⢅⢱⣿⡟⠿⣿⣻⣿⣽⣟⣿⣽⣟⣿⣟⡿⣿⡂⠅⢁⠂⡈⠡⠂⠄⠁⠠⠈⠂⠠⠂⢀⠐⠂⢁⠈⠂⠄⠄⢤⣿⡟⠿⣿⢿⡿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡂⠅⠋⡛⣿⡟
⢿⡂⠅⡐⠨⠂⠂⢼⣿⣆⣴⣟⣿⢾⣻⡽⣷⢿⣽⢷⣻⣟⣿⣗⠂⠂⠄⠠⠂⠐⠂⢈⠂⠄⠁⢀⠐⠂⠄⠐⠂⢀⠁⠐⠂⢽⣿⣦⣤⣿⢿⣟⡿⣿⢿⣾⣽⣿⣇⠈⠂⠂⣽⡂
⠹⣆⠁⠂⠂⡀⠂⠘⣷⣟⣷⣻⡯⣟⣯⣟⣯⣟⣾⣻⠑⠂⠂⠑⠂⠂⡀⠂⢈⠂⢁⠂⠄⠠⠈⠂⠂⠂⠐⠂⠁⠠⠂⠁⠂⢽⣷⣻⣿⢽⡿⣽⣻⣟⣿⢾⠓⠋⠑⠂⠂⠂⣽⠂
⠂⢽⡀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠈⢽⣾⢮⡳⡯⣳⣳⣳⢷⢽⣪⣗⡀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⢀⠐⠂⠄⠂⠄⠐⠂⡀⠁⠂⢈⠂⢈⠂⠂⡈⠠⠂⠸⣷⢽⣺⢯⢯⢗⣟⡾⡽⣇⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⡗⠂
⠂⠂⠳⡐⠂⠈⠂⠂⠈⢻⣞⢮⢫⡺⣪⢞⡵⣫⢮⢺⢕⢦⢶⡃⠂⠐⠂⠄⠐⠂⠁⠠⠂⠂⠂⠄⠂⠂⠄⠂⠐⠂⢀⠐⠂⠂⠻⣗⢗⡽⣹⢝⡮⣫⢏⡞⡦⣢⡆⠁⠂⠈⢁⠂
⠈⠠⠂⠙⠆⠂⠂⠄⠂⠂⠛⣷⣕⡱⠱⡱⢕⢇⢏⠞⠕⣽⠏⠂⠂⠐⠂⠂⠈⡀⠁⡀⠐⠂⠁⠂⠄⠁⠠⠈⢀⠐⠂⢀⠁⠄⠂⠹⣧⣫⠺⢸⢪⢣⢫⠪⢣⡿⠃⠂⢀⠈⢀⠂
⠂⡐⠂⠂⢀⠁⠄⢀⠂⡀⠂⠂⠙⠻⢶⣦⣠⣐⣠⣵⡾⠋⠂⠠⠈⠂⡈⠂⠂⠠⠂⢀⠈⡀⠁⠄⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠄⠁⡀⠐⠂⡁⢀⠈⠻⢮⣦⣬⣤⣴⡼⠛⠁⠂⡀⢀⠐⠂⡀
⠠⠂⠈⠐⠠⢀⠐⠠⠂⠄⢀⠂⠄⠂⡀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠄⠂⠠⠈⠂⠄⠁⠂⡈⠠⠂⠐⠂⠂⡀⠐⠂⠁⢀⠁⡀⠁⡀⠰⡄⠂⠂⠠⠂⠐⠂⢀⠂⡀⢁⠂⡀⠄⡀⠂⠄⠠⠂⢂⠂
⠠⠂⠄⢅⢐⠈⢆⡂⠡⢀⠂⠄⠂⢁⠠⠈⠂⡈⠠⠂⠁⠄⢀⠁⠠⠈⠂⠠⠂⠈⡀⠁⠄⠂⢈⠂⠁⡀⠠⠂⠄⠂⠄⠂⢈⠂⠂⢈⠂⡁⠄⠠⠐⢀⢐⠠⠐⢀⢁⢂⠱⡈⢈⠢
⢀⠂⠂⢁⠂⢌⠠⠠⠁⡂⠌⠠⠁⠄⠄⡈⠠⠂⠄⠈⠠⠂⠠⠂⠐⠂⠁⠄⠈⠂⠂⠂⡀⠁⢀⠂⠂⢀⠂⠂⠠⠐⠂⠁⠂⠄⠐⠂⠄⠂⠂⠐⡈⠄⢐⠨⠈⠄⢂⢐⠨⢀⠂⡈
⢀⠨⠂⡁⠂⡐⠨⠠⠁⠄⡁⠅⠨⠂⠄⠠⠂⠐⠂⠁⠄⠂⠂⠈⠂⡈⠠⢀⠈⢀⠐⠂⡀⠐⠂⠠⠐⠂⠄⠂⠂⠠⠈⠂⠁⠂⠂⠐⢀⠁⡈⠐⠠⠈⠄⠨⠈⠄⠂⡐⢀⠂⡐⠂
⠂⠄⠐⠂⡐⠂⡁⠂⠡⠂⢂⠈⠄⢈⠂⠂⠈⡀⠁⠐⠂⢁⠈⠂⠁⠂⠠⠂⠠⠂⠐⢀⠂⡈⠠⠂⠄⠠⠂⠁⠂⠂⡀⠁⡈⠂⡈⠂⠄⠂⠄⠈⠠⠈⠂⡁⠌⢀⠡⠂⠄⠂⢀⠁
⠐⢀⠁⠄⠂⠂⢀⠁⠄⠐⠂⡀⠂⠠⠂⠁⠠⠂⠈⠂⠂⠂⠄⠁⡈⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⡀⠠⠂⡀⠐⠂⠄⢀⠁⠐⠂⠠⠂⠂⠂⠠⠂⠂⠐⢀⠁⠄⠈⠠⠂⠄⠠⠂⠄⠂⠐⢀⠂
⠂⢀⠐⠂⡁⠐⠂⡀⠂⡈⠂⠄⠂⠂⠈⠐⠂⡈⠂⡁⠂⡁⠠⠂⡀⢈⠂⢁⠈⠠⠂⠠⢀⠂⡀⠂⠐⠂⠄⠂⢁⠂⠂⠈⢀⠐⠂⠂⡈⠂⠄⠠⠂⠁⠐⠂⠐⠂⠂⡀⠂⠐⢀⠂
⠐⠂⡀⠂⢀⠈⡀⠠⠂⢀⠐⠂⠁⢀⠁⠐⠂⠠⠂⠂⠂⠠⠂⢤⡤⡤⡤⡤⣰⡠⣌⡤⡤⡤⡤⡤⡥⡴⣤⣐⠂⡀⠁⠂⠂⠄⠐⠂⠄⢀⠐⢀⠈⡀⠁⡈⠠⠈⠂⠠⠂⠁⡀⢠
⣆⡁⢀⠐⠂⠄⠂⠄⠐⠂⡀⢁⠈⠂⠐⠂⠁⠠⠈⠂⠂⠐⠂⢜⡜⡜⡜⢜⠰⡑⡡⢊⠔⡡⠪⠨⢊⠜⠜⡝⣆⠂⠂⠈⠂⠄⠐⠂⠂⠂⠄⢀⠂⡀⠂⠠⠂⡈⢀⠂⠈⣠⣴⣿
⣿⣳⣄⢀⠁⡀⠂⠐⠂⠂⠂⠄⠂⠁⡀⢁⠈⢀⠂⠂⡈⠂⠄⢱⢊⠔⡨⢂⠕⡰⠨⢂⠕⡘⢌⠪⡐⡅⢕⠨⣕⢀⠈⡀⠁⠄⠂⢁⠈⠠⠂⠄⠠⠂⠐⠂⠂⠄⢠⣤⣿⣽⢷⣻
⢽⣯⣟⣷⣦⡀⡈⠠⠈⡀⠁⢀⠁⠄⠂⠠⠂⡀⠐⠂⠂⠂⡀⠐⢕⡨⢂⠕⡨⠂⡣⠡⢊⠔⡡⢊⠔⡨⢂⢅⡇⠂⡀⢀⠐⠂⢁⠂⡀⠂⠐⠂⠂⢈⠂⣡⣴⢾⣻⣯⣷⣻⣟⣿
⡯⣷⣻⣞⣯⣿⢶⣴⣀⠠⠈⠂⠠⠂⠁⠄⠂⠄⠈⢀⠁⠠⠂⠄⠈⠲⡡⡊⠔⡑⡘⢌⠢⡑⠌⡢⢑⠌⡢⠏⠂⠂⠄⠂⠄⠐⠂⠄⢀⠈⡀⢁⣰⣴⣿⣻⡿⣝⣾⣟⣾⢷⣻⣾
⣽⢽⣾⣽⢾⣽⣻⣞⣿⣻⡶⣥⣀⡈⠠⠂⠁⢀⠐⠂⡀⠂⠂⠂⡈⠂⡈⠙⠺⠴⠥⣡⢪⡰⠡⠪⠔⠋⠁⠂⡈⢀⠐⠂⠂⡈⢀⢐⣠⣴⣾⢿⣻⣷⣻⣯⡿⣕⣿⣳⣟⣟⣷⣟
⡷⡽⣗⣟⡿⣞⣿⣺⢿⣽⡽⣯⢯⣟⣶⠪⢄⢄⡀⠂⠂⡈⠠⠂⠄⠠⠂⠂⠠⠂⠄⠂⠂⠂⠂⠠⠂⠄⢈⠂⠄⠂⢀⣡⣤⣴⣟⣿⣻⣟⣯⣿⣳⣿⣳⣿⢯⣳⣿⣽⣞⣿⣺⣟
⣿⡽⡽⣯⡿⣽⢯⣿⡽⣷⣻⢯⣟⣾⣻⡕⡡⢡⠩⢙⠲⡢⠦⣄⣐⣀⡐⡀⠂⠐⠂⠁⠐⠂⠁⢄⢐⣠⣤⣴⣼⣟⣿⣽⡯⣷⣟⣷⡿⣽⡾⣷⢿⡷⣯⣿⢽⣺⣷⣻⣾⣳⢿⣽

do something about it then

Hahaha fuck you. Shake moar

>I lay in my bed for hours almost shaking from rage.
A good 10 pints or so helps

If you could go back, would you want to?

You blame us because you're awake? Fuck off man. It's not our fault. We're just a big group of people who happen to be awake and you're here with us. Ride it out and suck it up buttercup.

user a rundown pls i beg of you one burger to another

I have aspergers and adhd so the (((military))) wont accept me and I can't talk.
I dont know how to become /enlightened/

You're welcome

>If you could go back, would you want to?
No one wants to go back user, this board is x-files times 6 million on the addiction scale, you just need to avoid going full-on stormfront. That can be tough

Me too

You have to realize that you have seen things that cannot be unseen. That is the first part of learning to live with it.

It's only going to get worse.

This same here. OP seems weak minded.

You're too concerned about the wrong things.

Racemixing and niggery is bad and all but the thing that should keep you up at night is that you're going to see WW3 in your lifetime.

well a world war would probably help

That would be fantastic.

Dont beat yourself up. Its hard having your reality shattered. Chin up, be a white man.

>the thing that should keep you up at night is that you're going to see WW3 in your lifetime.
Up with excitement, yup

Seek Christ, user.

this
lift shoot clean fuck make baby do manly shit
IMPROVE
STRIVE
KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM

don't worry user. we'll always understand you. it's the cost of a certain individuality.

>CHEW BUBBLEGUM
I think a world wide shortage is coming

Tried my entire life but growing up with a alcoholic, man hating single mom, constant bullying and autism makes you kinda slow
I just wish I could start over

Du kunne vært svensk. Finn noe trost i det !

>I just wish I could start over
It's called moving out, it took me awhile, but it is doable even in the liberal shithole (ontario) that I live in
t.chem eng underemployed for 8+ years

Do it. Leave home, join the military and start a new life. No better way to clean yourself up than bootcamp.

>revealing power level
nigga u dum

blaming others will get you nowhere.
here's some tough love. man the fuck up and take control of your life. blaming mom for how she raised you gets no sympathy.
read a book, or if you're really feeling nihilistic, go for the high score. plenty of worthwhile targets comimg to you.

You stepped outside the overton window. Its hard. I go camping and shut off my phone, it tends to help.

that meme with the woman wondering if the man is thinking about her but he's thinking about the long term fate of europe is literally me all the time.

cant join the army whwn you're mentally retarded
I know im not suppose to blame others but I honestly cant help it. I couldn't raise myself as a kid and there are certain things you can only learn and understand while your mind is still young and moldable
I wont blame anyone, not even myself.

>blaming mom for how she raised you gets no sympathy
That's actually good advice, once I forced myself to come to terms with shit I get along great with my family, it helps to get a big doggie or 2 and a job though, that helps with some responsibility, not with my drinking however

It's okay. I feel your pain. We all do. But we are growing in numbers. Proof of it is by looking at all the Kekistan cringe shit. And all the oldfags complaining about "ecelebs" and /nu-pol/ etc. Be glad that you are smart enough to be part of the coming revolution and pendulum swing to the right direction. Maybe we are in the tail end of an empire, or maybe we can salvage things and guide society to safety until transhumanism/singularity. Who knows? But either way, it is VITAL that we talk about the truth so that our people can continue what our ancestors fought and bled for. Your faggot ass just has to deal with social anxiety? Pshh. We got it easy, user. Don't fuck this up. Be tactical. Try to redpill strategically. Don't let the rage make you number 1 or 3 of pic related. Don't be the skinhead closet homo. Be the guy in the suit:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jSVwZ8w3C4

k cunt. Now you gotta sort yourself out. You gotta join the local gym, lift and learn a combat sport. Then you read, work out how to make money and never cuck out. Get a white wife and have white kids and always stand for your beliefs. That is how to win the war.

>you gotta sort yourself out
Keep slugging back the VB's cunt

Have you clean your room yet?

My room is always clean
I vacuum and dust it once a week

>vacuum and dust it once a week
Fuck, my place is a complete write-off after a week, of course I have dogs. I should get some goats, cutting grass sucks and my weed-wacker is fucked

this should've been caught by the spam filter
site staff are doing a right shit job lately

Yeah I forgot to mention: VBs are important too.

this is exactly how I'm today.

before I was just a regular conservative, that thought that ((( ))) are our friends

>VBs are important too.
We call them Carling here, slugging back way too many for work tomorrow

little bitch.

>one of us
>one of us

You are crazy though

settle down archive guy

Nice. But you should add a red pill between 'interest' and 'acceptance'.

My solution is Nihilism. It's the only logical total conclusion when you ask any existential or philisophical questions. Things don't happen for a reason. Humans are animals. You don't ask why possums play dead, why wolves hunt in packs, or why dogs like to retrieve sticks, they seemingly do it whether it's beneficial or not, they're simple actions, a vague concept, things and creatures moving about whatever way they choose, which is more often than not without reason, remember that when you're asking why a Norwegian would betray Norway. People do things based on instinct and to them it doesn't matter, you can't convince most people to change their behaviors. Why didn't app this nonsense happen 50 years ago? Why wasn't Eric the Red sending longboats into the Medditeranian to pick up Africans? It doesn't matter why, just that shit is happening now, and you're lucky enough to sit back and observe such oddities. Things happen, time flows, life goes on.

The important thing is to contemplate decisions. Chaos Theory. Remember everything you do disturbs the world around you, even if it takes time. Your decisions ultimately lead to your situation, even if your decisions are limited to complacency or extreme measures.

There is no invisible guiding hand, no God, no guardian angels or miracles. Only the results of peoples actions. Because of that fact I can feel a sort of surreal detatchment. C'est la vie, and the world is your oyster.

Next time you see a race mixer, just laugh at their decision. They'll get what's coming to them, and you don't even have to do anything. Watch them rot away in misery.

added to that, it is questionable how much free will an individual has. If we do have it we not have much. Nigs gonna nig, whites gonna cuck and the world is gonna to hell with or without us.

grab your dads gun and be a hero

Welcome to hell

Ignorance is bliss

Follow these steps. Be ready when the time comes.

Welcome brother.

good thread OP

Sometimes I actually get into the "weaponized autism" faggots talk about on /r9k/, it's always nice to remember you're a bunch of mentally-ill cucklords with a computer-addiction

are you say he may be butt hurt?

What time is it, user?

Based meme. The cunt also has to make a family of right wing whites.

pic related

We're fighting WWIII right now.

Visit Utoya island

>you're a bunch of mentally-ill cucklords with a computer-addiction
I'd probably make you moderator.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD Sup Forums

But the ride never stops?

>My family thinks I'm crazy when ai try to tell them these things which makes me even more mad
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink

The proper way isn't being an autistic faggot rambling about the jews, the trick about redpilling someone, anyone, is to trick them into doing it themselves. Just make the right emotional charged questions, if they care they'll end up doing their own research and will have to reconcile facts against all the lies they've been fed to, then they'll start seeing the connections themselves and they'll always think they came up with the truth

Just ask yourself, how did you end up here? would you believed all these problematic facts if some random retard shown up once day rambling about stuff emotionally? be smart for once

Suck it up snowflake. You are here forever, might as well embrace it.

Just relax. Turn your rage into something productive.
I started prepping, and it really gives me a sense of satisfaction and security. I've got guns and ammo, food and equipment to last a couple of years, if need be. Hell, I even bought gas masks and NBC suits from the army surplus store. Not that I believe anything will happen here, but it feels good to be somewhat prepared.

This feeling will never ever leave you user, you will walk every single day of your life with these thoughts.
You better learn to live with them and use them as a fuel and not a burden, you can't save the world anyway, just save yourselves from the consequence of its madness.

Better to have it and not need it then to not have it and need it.

Shit fuck. I fucked it up.
>Its better to have it and not need it.
>The to need it and not have it.
Posting at work and i got distracted.

This. Be polite, be professional and have a plan to kill every kike you meet.

JJust hide all the racist, jew, propoganda, and slide threads you see. You won't be left with much, but it will be better. Or, just don't come onto pol that often. I come on only 3-4 times a month, for maybe an hour at most each time.

>I lay in my bed for hours almost shaking from rage.