What does Sup Forums think about male sex toys?

what does Sup Forums think about male sex toys?
are they the ultimate red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itOKVUbhIVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-k_8XKC3glA
otonajp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only if you're not white. If you're white have children instead.

I have 5, bought them every time I visit japan. It's awesome feeling different kind of pleasures in your dick.

It's good practice.

Flesh lights suck, jerking it feels better than that shit

They feel slightly better than jerking off, plus 50-60 bucks and countless hours of cleaning and drying. You think I wanna get off my ass and clean shit after I cum?

I threw mine away a few days after buying it. Fun to try out but not worth it in the long run.

The thing is I doubt it's much better than just jerking it with your hand.
Men don't really need sex toys. And most men don't want to spend a lot of time on it.
So there isn't much demand.
The social shaming is ridiculous though.

>spending your precious time on the Earth fucking a rubber sleeve
>red pilled

Pick one.

This. Cleaning fleshlights sucks. Anal sex toys are better anyway and easier to clean

>ywn experience a female orgasm
I would get jealous and a little angry when I fucked my ex. It was like they had the equivalent of our orgasms just on the way up to the climax.

>The thing is I doubt it's much better than just jerking it with your hand.
I don't understand how you could think so.
It has the same advantage of using your hand like adjusting your stroking speed and position combined with the advantage of being able to feels the clamping texture of the hole which differs from product to product and the ability to not contain the lubricant inside the hole.

Bro, creampieing a chick deep as fuck in missionary while she digs her claws into your back out of overpowering dual orgasm ecstacy, nearing seizure levels of orgasm, is literally the best feeling ever.

Dont be jelly.
Just creampie.

Man fuck, 11 digits off from 1776 :(
>feelsbadman.png

To contain the lubricant inside the hole* sorry
Also if you bought the hips type hole, you can actually simulate cowgirl position or doggy position which is absolutely different compared to just wanking your dick while lying flat or standing since you can move your waist.

Which anal toys?

>Countless of hours
Only if you're a retard, cleaning and drying one is a 2 minute work max

vibrating butt plugs are good

Why would a guy ask a girl if you faked it after cumming?

OK you make a good case desu.
I guess I just don't care enough about it.
And they would have to *really* demonstrate that there's an easy and efficient cleaning method on the product page kek. It's what's stopping a lot of people from getting them.
Man, it's like all the cooking widgets too. They seem useful but the cleaning is always the problem and it makes them useless.

At least post a tenga you fucking freak.

A retard, or if you use it tens of times daily

mine has served me well

for good cum:
>fleshlight launch
>an asshole sleeve
>a vag sleeve
>a mouth sleeve
>vr goggles (oculus. vive, etc.)

insert fleshlight into the fleshlight launch. put dick in hole. put vr goggles on and some nasty waifu. proceed to have better sex then you possibly can with a real woman

For the people who are "into it", the pleasure outweigh the inconvenience so they don't really mind it.
But don't worry, if you're aiming for convenience, there's pic related.
The hole can be opened so you can clean it easily.
The disadvantage is, the clamping wall will have reduced quality because it's not closed type.

stop masturbating

>buy pic related
>mount it onto various structures
>begin actually practicing real sex rather than just flogging my Dick with my hand to other dudes having sex (aka practicing cuckolding)
>build up sex muscles
>build up appreciation for the subtle beauty of the vagina
Couple months later
>get real gf
>have real sex

Coincidence? I think not! You have to be able to conceptualize what you want before you can get it, the pink lady helped me in that regard.

Man it looks so weird.
youtube.com/watch?v=itOKVUbhIVQ
>The Tenga Flip Hole was designed to provide a unique sexual experience each and every time. While most of the male masturbation market has churned out artificial vaginas, Tenga opted for improvements. The Flip Hole features a hard case with flexible front face and buttons to allow you total control over the experience. Inside soft elastomer shapes turn each centimeter into a specific sensation. The vaccum pump controled by the buttons creates a squeezing pleasure. The wing gate has big ribs midway in to grip and hold you. The side ribs add side stimulation for maximum feel. The quattro wave provides waves of multiple sensations, while the 360 orb provides head stimulation. The lip flat provides a good grip upon insertion, while the shield flap helps to keep lubricants inside. The entire unit flips open for easy cleaning. This alone puts it ahead of the competition. All in all, the technology combines to provide you with a stimulating experience each time.
kek. They've opted for "improvements" over a vagina. It's like fucking an alien. I'M UNIRONICALLY GONNA GET ONE.

They don't clean themselves and I'm paranoid about getting mold so I always throw them out after a month. And lube is expensive and hard to get.

But it is pretty good while it lasted, A LOT better than using the sole hands, even the cheap chinese one I got once.

I'd buy a realdoll if I had the money...
till then I'll use my hand like a peasant.

Smetimes when gf wants anal, we pretend that she is a weak faggot and im a nigger he met on the internet.
Then i started wearing a condom and took it off, trying to pozz him.
She loved that so much she started creaming as i was holding hiim down trying to breed him while beggs me not to cum in him.
She sometimes sticks a silicone flappy dildo in her pussy and asks me for reacharounds

either way theyre overrated. i dont know why but it hurts for me to cum inside a fleshlight so i never use one and theyre messy to clean up

>have vr cameras send back audio and video to steam of you fucking a flashlight

Somebody doesn't have the heating rod.

The auto-sharing feature in Facebook™ Oculus Rift™:

youtube.com/watch?v=-k_8XKC3glA

Why are you so desperate to masturbate that you use toys? Why not just spend money on a hooker and use a condom that way you don't get infected with anything? Better yet, get a gf?

>sticking your dick in a fake vagina for sexual pleasure

It's grave pilled because your soul is dead and you are childless. Enjoy extinction.

what the fuck its like a piece of raw chicken

Yeah I'd really rather spend the money on something else.
But damn, it's impressive what they're doing now.

Isn't cleaning the cum inside that fleshlight an insightful and pathetic moment into self loathing, guilt ?

Let me put it this way. When you drag that lifeless 100 lbs. doll to the storage closet post coitus you will finally understand shame and regret.

The future is now.

>women will never be obsole-

top red pilled kek

Yea dude... whatever...
whatever works I guess...

>Implying I won't mount it on my wall with pride

Fucking normies

That is without a doubt the highest level of manliness I've ever seen. Firing a gun from your crotch level as the recoil jerks the fleshlight around your dick and you blast white hot lead into everything your dick aims at.
Fucking shit we're evolving.

>hooker
Expensive, the cum/$ is totally not worth it.
Besides, the feeling of a good onahole is actually better than a whore.

>gf
Even more expensive plus mentally degrading. For a autismal, it's totally not worth it. The hassle is not worth the pussy time.

>When you drag that lifeless 100 lbs. doll
First of all, I lift and I can carry this easily. I wouldn't need to drag her.
>to the storage closet
I wouldn't hide her. I'd fucking own it. I'd sit her down in my apartment. At the dinner table, on the couch, on a chair next to me at my desk, wherever something's happening. I'd buy her clothes. And present her to guests and they would have to deal with it.
>post coitus
Don't just assume that. Maybe I just want one to get cucked by her.
>you will finally understand shame and regret.
I have no shame.

>Firing a gun from your crotch level as the recoil jerks the fleshlight around your dick and you blast white hot lead into everything your dick aims at.
with .308 recoil shit is insane bruh, dumping hot loads while shooting hot loads

I've bought 3, they don't feel like real pussies. My dick feels worn out after using one compared to just my hand. Waste of money.

SEX ROBOTS

>...present her to guests and they would have to deal with it.

I love it. That sounds hilarious.

I heard the flip hole is a cheaply made piece of crap. Can you confirm or deny? I was thinking of getting that or a Fleshlight

Thats golden senpai, I gotta try that.

user its ok you can admit that scenario is real with you being the gf

Yeah I wouldn't tolerate disrespect. If they stared at her funny I'd want them to apologize. She can't help being a doll and if they make her feel awkward then that's not OK. And if they get along I might watch them fuck her later.

>flip hole is a cheaply made piece of crap
confirmed

>that filename

lost

Damn shame, I wanted something more compact

FL flight, compact version

Get a R20

You can custom build them. They have 11 types of vaginas including some roasties kek.
And you can give elf ears. That's the only weird thing you can add though.
I wish you could make them completely alien desu.

I'd like to have an assortment of them like in the picture. All lined up like that on display.

>t. cutfags that will never know how good it's supposed to feel

My last one.

Good, but it is too top heavy and the hole is too short(too much material after the hole), so I had the great idea of remove the useless material of the top/bottom, but it's elastic so it's hard to cut properly so I destroyed it when cutting.

And for newcomers, be advised that most onaholes are also loud as hell.

>I wish you could make them completely alien

This, at least they would be less creepy than they are now. The biggest mistake in this industry is trying to "imitate the real stuff" instead of making a better and optimized thing.

They really got fucked over didn't they?

>The biggest mistake in this industry is trying to "imitate the real stuff" instead of making a better and optimized thing.

this. i wish someone would step up and make a fleshlight type sextoy in the style of bad dragon dildos.

>I wish you could make them completely alien desu.
ask and ye shall recieve

The bad dragon ones are superior.
They are hefty and hold heat forever. Just soak it in some very hot water for 5 minutes.

>1:08
>A10 Cyclone SA will work together with all kinds of videos
What gets me is the pictures though
>Game controller
>Humming bird
>Skiing
>Baseball
>Horseback riding
>Figure skating
>Food
>Clay Sculpting
>Zombies
>Kids watching movies
>Third person zombie shooter
>Makeup tutorials
>Little girls smelling flowers
>Soccer
>Guitar
>Car
>Skateboarding
>Food service
>Cthulhu worship

Jesus, imagine all the things you can spin your dick to

For those who prefer fucking scifi battleship instead.

fucking kek

Bretty good,

i bought one last year and haven't jerked off with my hand since. Harder erections and can go longer.

Easy to clean an dry. I wash mine under the tape and just use a freezer bag and corn flour to clean it every now and then when it gets tacky.

Idk, why this made me chuckle, but it did.

>Have a (You)

>onaholes are also loud as hell
Why?

Please, please, please, please....... please..... let this be a joke.

>Please.

>Share the programs you made with friends
Oh COME ON, at least PRETEND to be serious

Stole the pic, AND file name.

Just giving you a heads up Canuck.

i own an autoblow 2

it's alright, i got bored and don't really use it anymore

very surprised they haven't come up with anything better yet. i guess warm + wet + moving is a design hurdle

In my case it's quite silent, it does produce squelching sound when the air inside get pressed by your dick, but not loud enough to be wary about.

There's a tendency to overcomplicate them. You don't need anything super elaborate - a nice fleshy sleeve or a vibrating cock ring to add a little novelty to jacking off is all you really need. Anything more is just silly.

And of course, ideally, you should be out trying to get the real deal.

is there any way to walk into a sex toy shop without a feeling of overwhelming shame?

Or are the only good ones online?

pls respond

nice choice, I had the exact same one until it started to tear as well, gonna hit it with a second one when i get paid :^)

r u literally me I have this one right now too

Just buy one online. They ship them in discreet packaging. And don't stress out about owning one, plenty of normies buy them. Hell my friend bought one between GFs.

They make great suppressors...

I wish they were automated

>

So whats the best one to get?

Fleshlight classic or Stu?

>Maybe I just want one to get cucked by her.

Bought an Autoblow 2 for $200
My dick was too big for it and still I could hardly feel the fucking thing.

I wasn't sure what the thumbnail was so I enlarged this and Sensiblechuckle.gif'ed for over 20 seconds.

This is the most famous one right now.
otonajp.com/
They offer discreet packaging or you may even request for them to remove the package.

gives a whole new meaning to the term 'wetwork'

It's too fucking bulky and loud and you can hardly feel the fucking thing do anything

>the price is in yen

I can't do this while I'm laughing and trying to do the exchange rate.

I am terrified that there is going to be a spider inside a fleshlight that will bite me or lay eggs inside my penis.

Yeah I have some fucked up fears...