ANTIFA commies trying to crowdfund a tank

Gentlemen- we at Riot Tours have been planning this for ourselves, and we're not about to let fucking ANTIFA steal our thunder.

riot.tours

We are about to launch our own crowdfunding campaign. We didn't want to- we wanted to be funded internally, but we can't allow the commies to beat us to the punch.

WE CAN'T HAVE A TANK GAP

We will reward contributors with rides in the armored vehicle(s) if we are near them during a riot or protest, options to play music of their choice over the loudspeakers, and designs / camo / names of their choice temporarily installed.

Stay tuned for updates on www.riot.tours

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485501/Bulgarian-gangster-organises-migrant-hunting-patrols-Turkish-border.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XkVn1lzcK70
youtube.com/watch?v=tmFiZoe-7P4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnUoUKEIGoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old thread:

Trump and the federal government are so fucking worthless they will let this problem fester and grow until it becomes so severe that there is little to no hope it can ever disappear. Sort of like the nigger street gang problem.

They're trying to money launder since their patron got shut down

jesus christ hahaha!
this is better then any comedy act ive ever seen.
keep on doing you America.

I'd like to to visit SA and take some photos in 7.62x51mm film if you catch my drift.

>TFW you will live to see the day right wing and left wing retards Duke it out in armored warfare
Feels good man

Yesssssss

Why can't we get that Occulus Rift guy to buy it?

Imagine commies getting out-bidded at the last second by a far-right capitalist. top kek

This is funny. I'd love to throw a molotov inside and trap the crew.

We will probably use BTRs or BRDMs or maybe a Cadillac Commando if we can get ahold of one.

TREADS FUCKING SUCK FOR STREETS.

Wheels make it easier to be street legal.
We'll equip them with 360 degree camera coverge, water cannons and fire suppression systems- molotovs won't work, the water spray can knock masks off ANTIFA, and you KNOW they'll try to molotov us. The moment one of them does, we hit the fire purge button, spray the mask off the cunt who molotoved us, and then their face is recorded and they face MULTIPLE ATTEMPTED MURDER CHARGES.

Also the ATF will shoot their dog because a molotov is an unpapered destructive device.

You're both so stupid. I don't really have words for this...

You can get free US tanks. Why would you buy a Russian one?

LARPing

>park it in front of the WH
Do it faggots. Would be a great happening. I can only hope for comfy threads watching leftists getting fucked by the Secret Service.

Worse, paying 50k for an outdated tank that can be stopped by a single molotov...

LMAO
>tfw both sides crowdfund private militaries for armored warfare in the streets of America

was this the jew plan all along?

>summer 2021
>You are enjoying a nice day outside when you see a t34 rolling towards you
>Oh no it's antifa
>Next you thing you know a giant explosion hits the tank
>Antifa can't escape since you know it's a Russian death trap
>As you are watching the tank burn you see a half track towing a AT gun peel out of the bushes
>You can hear them blasting gas gas gas as they drive away
Such is life in America

Steal tank once they get it. See how they like getting their assets seized.

If they don't bring a hammer it literally won't change gears.

We're gonna use a-political language on riot.tours so that some of you devious gentlemen can convince the commies that we're the one they're supposed to donate to.

>Take the fight to the streets
>purchases one of the worst vehicles for urban warfare

Only takes 200 bucks to make an IED :^)

BEST NAME IDEA WINS ART RIGHTS FOR A 4"X4" SQUARE ON THE FIRST ARMORED VEHICLE WE FIELD:

current contenders are FREE WIFI, THOT PATROL, and PARTY VAN

I await the day.

>raise 8k for tank
>person in charge steals the 8k

expect it.

>antifa buys T-34s
>alt right buys 88mm flak

Not gonna lie, that's cool as fuck.

dumping based BRDM-2s

Doubt they even know how to drive it work it and maintain it. Hell, id bet they don't even know how to fuel the damn thing up! They're gonna destroy a piece of history.

A BTR can carry even MORE shitlords into battle

We've already got tanks tho

Apart from the fuel cost, what is ANTIFA using as ammo for the main gun? Dildos and bongs propelled with a hairspray/air mixture?

Silly ANTIFA, why do you need weapons more potent than caltrops?

>buys tank
>forgets to fill out the import paperwork
>$100,000 fine and go directly to jail
>atf shoots everyones dog

lol, good luck

>antifa claims that an IS-3 is somehow government property
>steal it from a Russian tank museum (???)
>fuck

This, however, is our mechanic's holy grail.. a Panhard VBL

(we probably won't be able to get one and even if we could it wouldn't be a good choice- it could be tipped over by a large crowd. main use is zipping around fast + bulletproof as a scout vehicle)

...and armored carriers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485501/Bulgarian-gangster-organises-migrant-hunting-patrols-Turkish-border.html

and this is why 2a says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

now to trot down to my local airbase and request a line of credit on some LAWs

>ideological arms race results in e-75s and ho-229s duking it out with is-3s and mig 9s at every university

So when do we crowdfund a Panzer III?

Who cares? They don't even know about anti tank weapons.

>A former Bundeswehr soldier is going to teach them how to use it and also repair it

Germany was a mistake.

time for pol to crowdfund a Tiger II and meet them in the streets

fucking hell thats gold

would have to be hauled around by a semi trailer as it would be illegal to run on U.S streets and highways

That's just an APC

We could do that if we wanted, Govt Liquidation sells tank carriers. But again, we're going with wheeled armored vehicles.

RIP asphalt

Based Dinko

Primarily end up with some form of up-armored deuce and a half gun truck. change out for 4x4 or 6x6 off road vehicle.

Will an attack helicopter do?

>Primarily end up with some form of up-armored deuce and a half gun truck. change out for 4x4 or 6x6 off road vehicle.

This man knows what's up

I support this idea, with the condition we paint it with faces of the anime Girls und Panzer

;)
Sent

All that shit is in BULGARIA. Good for him, he's awesome. Maybe he'll come visit and do a photo op.

We're doing this in the USA.

>commie garbage
absolutely disgusting

I hadn't kept up with Dinko. That's pretty fucking awesome.

Could just buy or rent a surplus M3 Halftrack and get the best of both worlds.

why not a hilux with a technical'd recoiless gun?

>We're doing this in the USA.
Gonna want to contact Dragon Man then
youtube.com/watch?v=XkVn1lzcK70

canada cant even get a few submarines in the water. how is antifa going to keep a tank operational? im pretty sure the university of california system doesnt churn out a lot of cavalry types

hvy mg's, and medic/command version if you got ham radios.

No, that guy's an enormous faggot and a total joke in the US armor collecting/restoring community. I guess you saw some cool youtube highlights of his collection though, thanks for contributing

That or FPS Russia if he hasn't an hero.

FPS russia was always a faggot

Stop suggesting meme-tier internet personalities guys, all the real useful authorities on shit, you're not going to know about as a casual youtube surfer

Well if he's a huge faggot by the in circle, then that's the place to loot I guess

His m1 collection is rather impressive

hilux's can't pass emission import standards unless somethings changed.

>2035
>antifa and alt-right freikorps are clashing in the streets with surplus BMPs and Bradleys
this timeline was a grave mistake

I'm not aware of any tank or armoured vehicle owners outside the UK that'd be willing to contribute, I'm trying my best.

>MFW Trump brings back Panzerfaust manufacturing jobs
FPSRussia wasn't even a Slav.

what are private security companies?
oh so scare, so spook

needs to watch the vid of the guy in L.A that stole that tank and went for a destructo joy ride...I remember watching it on the news while he was doing it

>Implying you don't want to run over commies with a super spooky Beautepanzer MKV tank

It is a fucking t34.

I'll go to the store and get some explosives, that shit would take care of an outdated piece of shit that could never last more than a few battles and give the crew horrid space...

Hell, I don't need explosives, it is hard as hell to get out of a t34 in comparison to m4 variants. Toss molotovs on that shit and they'll be done

>guy in L.A that stole that tank and went for a destructo joy ride
youtube.com/watch?v=tmFiZoe-7P4

this, they need drugs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnUoUKEIGoo

How about we crowd funding a helicopter instead? We could use it to give rides to people and drop barrel bombs.

Harder logistics but if you have the capability they are nice, just make sure to replace that old stuff with something newer like ar650 or better.

yes

hilux's can't pass US standards?

best car chase ever!

Of course, though logistics shouldn't be too hard as Ebay now sells any kind of motor part known to man.
I can confirm I've seen 40s era engine spares on there.

K
There's already weapons, tanks and arty in hands of private citizens that would destroy that where I live. I'm somehow not worried.

your really fucking doing it with a template website full of ipsem fill.

you kidos sure do take larping to anotha level

If that is indeed the tank they intend to purchase, they ought to be aware that it appears to be lacking exhaust ports on the rear, indicating a lack of engine. They are attempting to purchase a museum piece.

M8, I'm on your side you faggot.

Also keep in mind, most cops hate ANTIFA protestors and would probably allow this to be the front line. We're not even getting into possibilities like getting licensed as a private security contractor and getting LE powers during civil unrest, literally contracting with the city where there is a planned protest

"Our vehicle fleet will be used for evacuating or re-supplying store owners who are staying with their property to defend it from vandalism, safely transporting members of local government who could be blocked off from their own homes, and providing valuable real time intelligence to law enforcement."

I can think of many city councils who would accept that as long as you frame the pitch in a way that butters their bacon.

I guess you can get it through grey market used sales stuff, or there is a newer legal 2014 version i guess.

Shhh don't tell them let them waste their money

that's not russian but american

>your really fucking doing it with a template website full of ipsem fill.

Website was set up a few weeks ago and we haven't worked on it beyond setting up a standard template.
we're mechanics and technicians, not web designers, it'll all get fleshed out with info as we proceed

I thought you were reporting me to the fbi or something.

You could probably buy engine spares from some third world shithole.

Weekly thread?

Oh ok thats good news then, half tracks have a special place in my heart.

It was called ww2, then Vietnam. Didn't turn out too well for the right.

The right always gets btfo by the left when things get real. Every fuckin time.