Does Sup Forums believe in the Bible?

Does Sup Forums believe in the Bible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NgriVVhCM3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

words/10
needs more explosions

CAN WE STOP HAVING THIS PRO/ANTI-CHRISTIAN THREADS JUST STFU AND DISCUSS PURE POLITICS AGAIN

t. newfag

Christian threads have been around since Sup Forums started

>double spacing
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>reddit frog

no i dont
jesus could have existed but the paranormal and extraterrestrial stuff is shit

>discuss pure politics again

That's probably too much to ask m8

I will never understand this.

I've been here almost 10 years and I've always spaced things out because it's easier to read.

These stupid threads have only started being commonplace after that thread surge during the election of "is Christianity the greatest redpill?" And shit like that. Then all the bandwagon faggots started making "what's a good starting Bible?" And similar bullshit threads. Fuck off

Here's my question to Christcucks:
Why don't you want to unlock the true ending by staying behind after the Rapture and enduring the 7 years of Tribulation?
Just like in vidya, why bother beating the game on easy mode? It's way more satisfying to unlock the true ending.

>would rather play a difficult game than be given cheat codes to the universe

It's a gross oversimplification, but you're dumb.

4 gospels of testimony, secular roman accounts, apostles leaving their homes with nothing to travel the known world and spread the gospel knowing certain death awaits.

Yes.

Fag, there is no pre-tribulation rapture. It's all a load of hoopla.

only the christcuck retards do

Reminder: /pol is a Christian board!

No.

user, Sup Forums is a christian board everyone knows that.

Not at first. But I've been watching lots of Peterson and it has made me believe in the moral truth of the bible, if not the historical truth.

Come home white man
youtu.be/NgriVVhCM3c

no

some days