Does anyone have coalburner family members? Have they payed the toll yet?

Does anyone have coalburner family members? Have they payed the toll yet?

Even though my family is brazilian the only person that burned the coal was my uncle with his mulatto wife. other than that we stay with our own people

my cousin just had her second black kid with some nig, shes always been a wigger so its not surprising though, her only aspirations are getting more welfare now.

Your uncle is an oil driller not a coalburner

What percentage is based and cut contact, and what percentage are cucks still in touch?

>classic shotgun wedding pose
why they got be appropriating muh culture?

Yep. Won't mention it, but they've paid the toll alright. Already getting a divorce and I'm getting reports she's a psychotic borderline bitch.

No but my cousin is married to a chink girl and has disgusting hapa kids.

>leaving out all the juicy details
C'mon user tell us more

Coal miner*

>coal burners
My sister almost went down that dark path. Thank god she stopped. Other than that my cousins in Cali have been BEANED.

Uncle is dying of cancer after marrying a muslim woman.

Laughing about it as I watch him slowly die.

So he converted? That's topcuck.

All four of my grandparents had 18 kids in total and almost every single one of them married a mexican. My dad and a few of his sisters where the only ones that married whites, and they ony had one kid each. So our entire family name can only continue being white if me or one of my two white cussins have white children, because the other 36 grandkids are all mixed. White genocide is real here in cali. I'm going to move to montana and have at least 15 white babies so I can fight against what my family is helping to spread.

my brothers are fucking retards. and all 3 of my nieces are burners, 2 single moms and one thinks her engagement is going to go through. and have a lasting marriage.

>All four of my grandparents had 18 kids in total and almost every single one of them married a mexican. My dad and a few of his sisters where the only ones that married whites, and they ony had one kid each. So our entire family name can only continue being white if me or one of my two white cussins have white children, because the other 36 grandkids are all mixed. White genocide is real here in cali. I'm going to move to montana and have at least 15 white babies so I can fight against what my family is helping to spread.
What if they're White Mexicans? Spaniards?

My aunt married a black guy and had two mulatto children

Yes, they later divorced.

Sister got date raped by her black boyfriend's cousin and the cousin's girlfriend. They boozed up my sister and told my sister's friends (who were there) that they were taking my sister to the bathroom. Of course they didn't do that, but instead took her to some secluded place. Cops found out it was premeditated too by looking through the cousin and girlfriend's texts.

my biological parents are black but i'm 100% white. gotta secure that future for white chicken, i mean children watermelon i mean shit fuck. i'm white ok

+ 1 Shit-Stain just got out of prison.

4 years Parole, 4 years Federal Prison.

No Job, No Prospects, 100% WIN for the Jew, and Mongrel-Theist.

That sucks mate. Im down in so cal in the thick of it. Nothin but beaners, nig nogs n spicks around here. And tweakers. Its a shit pit

fucking leafs

Did you avenge your sister's honor?

It depends on what you mean by the term?

My whole family is full of mongrels of sorts however the biggest case of it was that some white bitch in france i am related to somehow had kids with a negro but that is the biggest case of it.

Step-sister is dating a giant nig. He doesn't do anything but collect shoes and play video games.

They come from the poor parts of mexico, most of them. they are all fat brown ugly. my uncles married them because they would cook.

Yup...my daughter is pregnant from a nog...her third kid, all with different dads...
My wife and I divorced when she was 12, my son 9...she got full custody, I got them every second weekend, and all the fucking bills...
She's 32 now...I don't have to pay shit, and she does ask all the time...

Almost my entire family in Cali has either been BEANED or RICED. They had their kids with illegals

I hope you cut off any contact to those cucks

Yes, a family member burned the coal twice. Both fathers abandoned her with the kids. First one has schizophrenia now and lives off welfare and the other one is dead after a suicide.

Same with my wifes' sisters' husband. LOL

Just perform an abortion.

Have you ever revealed your power level?

My Polish cousin married a Flip and their kids are super cute. They look like those huwhite Chileans and Argentines with the brown hair and light eyes.

This seems like hell.

Don't get me wrong, I like my sister, but there's no honor to avenge. She's fucking stupid and still hasn't learned her lesson. Cops got 'em anyway.

>muritard
>honour

Hahaha holy shit, America truly is a mongrel nation. Every reply saying their family has a member who is fucking a nigger is American or Canadian.

That's called roughnecking.

Is my sisters a coal burner if she married a man who is half black?

Knowing that you had no real control has to be the worst part of it. Marriage is such a crap shoot. Sometimes the consequences are really bad when it goes to shit.

I'll fucking kill you if you paid that coal burner a fucking dime

Yes. I am no longer welcome at either one of my brothers's houses. I refer to my self as an only child. Havent spoken to them in over a year now.

Uh, look who is talking

jedi mind trick
"pull the trigger jose", "pull the trigger jose"

Nope...I rarely even take her calls these days...she lies, tries to get everyone so upset...she'll even call my parents asking for cash...my parents are pushing 80 ffs, and the money she wants is for drugs and booze...
I'm too fucking old for this shit...

said the pot to the kettle

>My wife and I divorced when she was 12, my son 9...she got full custody, I got them every second weekend, and all the fucking bills...
This is why the tradcuck solution of just man up and get married and create traditional kids does not work.

My sister's not a coal-burner, but the other day she told me she has a thing for Jews

>tfw don't know what's worse
>tfw either way I failed as a brother

Yes and you are a cuck for letting that happen

Yes and nope not really. Loaded up with STIs though.

Nothing of value lost
I imagine your father was a spineless faggot cuck who didn't raise his kids right?

No, my family isn't trashy.

It is...I agree 100%...
Son is fine, likes comic books(my fault), went to college, has a job...
Degenerate daughter, looking for freebees...
I'm retireing soon, I don't need this shit desu...

Literally not a single one of my aunts, uncles or 18 cousins has dated or married a non-white person. Where do you people live? California?

Jews>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nigger you wont have to see her and her boyfriend watching shitty black comedies talking about how the white man is keeping them down

DE. We have a serious nigger problem here.

So am I. Two aunts and 1 uncle are all married to jews. I think it might be genetic.

My cousin, she's about the same age as me. She got herself into some shit because her baby daddy (some nigger) killed another dude over drugs or something. I think it was gang related shit. Apparently she drove the car knowing what was going to happen. I really haven't heard anything else about it, last I know the police wanted to talk to her about it and she was freaking out.

Me. I'm married to a black woman. She makes more than me and puts out more than I can handle.

Pregnancy scare never felt so good.

Sister didn't burn coal but she boiled beans.

Will never forgive.

My brother in law's stepdaughter is a coal burner and at 19 already has genital herpes. We mock her for this constantly when she's not around, it's great.

>mfw i failed too

Flip/White mongrels just look like Mediterranean whites, unlike every other asian mix which just end up with a distinct hapa look.

Filipinas were made to take white cock.

Thankfully no at least of the ones I am still in contact with

in op they arent even white

>i mean children watermelon i mean shit fuck. i'm white ok

juice chicken gorilla?

My stepfather's daughter is with a mixed guy, married, happy and have a child together
The kid has blond hair and light colored eyes and smiles all the time
He's a good father and husband it seems like desu

>I'm a huge faggot: the post

Jews are white.

I dont think anyone would blame you if you ended up murdering them.

drill for oil, end up in the soil
thanks syphilis

i'm brazillian... so the answer is obvious.

>canadian boomers
>on my Sup Forums
Well how about that

Yeah my white trash cousin. Don't even know what's she's up too these days. The dad is obviously out of the picture, iirc he's in jail and she was in the local news for getting caught doing drugs with the kid in the car. My grandma has custody now, and fuck even I spend more time with him than she does.
He's a little shit too.

you can have mine

Boomer, Pro union drone.
I've got a great relationship with my parents. they did their best, guess it took 3 tries to get one decent kid. I'd love to give them some white grand kids, but sadly I'm a pretty far right leaning guy in a liberal stronghold, getting laid is easy, finding a not functionally retarded female is not.

honestly Sup Forums will always be cynical and trying to force a narrative. The reality is that there are many happy mixed families and many unhappy non-mixed families. individualism is the final redpill that many nu/pol/ers cannot swallow.

>sister does stupid thing
>tell her she is wrong to do stupid thing
>she flips out

I don't care anymore. If she doesn't learn from the STDs, weight gain and loneliness then she will learn nothing from me. At least she isn't a racemixer.

Remember anons, it will be YOUR responsibility to remove the coal burners in your own family.

IQ 86 Negro level.

Not as bad as Negros but nothing like northern Han Chinese. Also only anime fags say Hapa. We already have a word in English: Eurasian

Yeah, my mom. I'm the toll

ITT: Cletus has cuckold fantasies

>tfw your wife dies and your 17yr old daughter told you if you ever dated a black woman she would stop being your daughter

She is now grown and has 3 beautiful white babbys.
Love my babby.

Oh well thanks for clearing things up for me guy :)

>Sometimes

the consequences are almost always bad when it goes to shit. sometimes they are bad even when it 'works out'.
you have to be an idiot to get married today. my gf has been trying to pressure me for years now, but you just have to remember how bad it is and you'll never give in

if you watch the documentary 'divorce corp', you see how completely fucked up your life can be over divorce, even getting you jail sentences for doing nothing

Shit, I just looked at an advertisement for Fred Meyer and every picture was a white woman and a black man in the advertisement.

White women can have all the black dick they want as far as I'm concerned. Even if they aren't feminist, they are some narcissist, girl power pieces of shit.

I can not imagine any of them as being the mother of my children. I'll take the Japanese upgrade.

They are all welcome to have all the fatherless niglets they want. I'll be out of America permanently soon.

What do you do and what do your brothers do job wise? Don't lie or is sure ur mother will die in her sleep tonight

Burn the coal...

Well there you go. I'm white Mexican and fell for blonde hair blue eyed pink pussy meme. I divorced that dumb white bitch and married a Mexican brown troll. Home made tortillas are the best

go to south america and marry a girl from there. if youre alpha enough they wont destroy you and will then be putty in your hands, if youre beta at all they will fuck you up

I've got lesbian aunts, gay cousin, a (non blood related) jewish aunt, and a coalburner sister. And every single of them are so far to the left they say they're openly communist. Family reunions are miserable.

And some trannies are happy so let them teach your kids about inverted benises right

>falling for the asian grille meme
>not realizing you're giving up on white women because you have an easy out

I have an aunt who has an African husband, they've been married for 7 years or so now and have two children, so no toll paying yet.

You divorced your wife when she was 12? I didn't realize child marriage was allowed here in Canada.