Good evening, Sup Forums. I have a very short background story here before I get to the point of this post...

Good evening, Sup Forums. I have a very short background story here before I get to the point of this post, so bear with me for a second.

I have an acquaintance who is a strong believer in third wave feminism and all that bullshit. I'm the kind of person who likes to mess with these people when I'm bored and linger on social media too long. Anyway, this particular genderqueer snowflake actually did a pretty good job of pretending to shrug off my previous little quips, so tonight I really wanted to try to get a reaction out of her.

Long story short, I have a music project on bandcamp that is fairly well known around my town, and I make a couple bucks every week or so if I happen to sell a track. Currently Bandcamp is also donating its profits to a Trans Rights organization that users cannot opt out of.

So I told the aforementioned SJW that until this campaign is over, I am turning off all payment options for my music so that none of my money goes to the cause. She immediately said something along the lines of "thank you for showing your true colors" and blocked me. I didn't even have time to call her an idiot for believing me right away (I'm too lazy to actually mess with my bandcamp settings right now).

My question to you is, why aren't we stirring up some rage among the left by actually starting up a movement for musicians to boycott Bandcamp while they are fundraising for this and piss off many tumblcucks??

Other urls found in this thread:

video-download.online/site/Bandcamp:album
youtube.com/watch?v=sujSTntcfG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice blog post faggot

Once i almost bought something from there only to realize they dont accept bitcoin.

It was on rutracker a few weeks later

I had bamp camp a few weeks ago
Now I'm just cringing at the thought of my local college band donating to support transgender rights.
Bands play music why would they be involved in political movements?

>buying data
Moron

I'm high af yo this is lemon haze this shit is bomb

it smelled like a lemon yo

I just bought an album because of your stupid idea.

OP' S post was so fuckin bad I didn't even read it holy shit I'm glad I didn't at first Jesus christ

Never heard of bandcamp, and dude try to be careful, if you're going to fuck with these people never do it online under your real name, it leaves a paper trial so they can get you on hate speech charges, only do it in person away from cameras, if people pull out their cameras get the fuck out right away. You sound young by your post, if you get a reputation for having wrong think it'll hurt your career. You have to be smart about how and when you engage.

I think bandcamp can put its own profits where it wants so long as they aren't taxing more money from the artists in order to do it. I'd only have a problem if bandcamp was censoring the artists (which I'm sure they do). Free speech is pretty much the only criteria that matters to me. For instance, if you said you formed a Johnny Rebel or David Alan Cole tribute band, but band camp wouldn't allow you to sell on their site, then I'd see your gripe as legitimate. I feel that hate speech is protected speech.

>Buying music with bitcoin
I seriously don't remember my fellow Magyars being this stupid before Fidesz seized control or everything.

Also, ignore the leaf, I'm a Hungarian citizen stuck in leafland until I inherit my grandma's house back home.

Member of NOFX here
You're an idiot

That wouldn't be a freedom of speech issue either. Only the government can interfere with your right to free speech, an individual or organization refusing to give you a platform is not a violation of your free speech.

The government making it illegal for you to say certain things is a violation of your right to free speech, literally nothing else is.

Cool, if you want another, buy mine faggot.
Just kidding not posting the link here too easy to dox me from it..

This is fucking retarded and OP should listen to none of it. No wonder you fucking cowards live in a dystopian shithole.

Be who you are OP. You think trannies are mentally ill, say so. I do and there are no repercussions, I am openly racist at work. The pendulum is swinging back to our side and the whole world knows it.

That explains the lack of fear when fucking with degenerates. But seriously be careful with that while here, the police can and will arrest you for wrong think in Canada.

You have the first amendment, we don't, we have laws that criminalize speech if the government doesn't like it. You're right it's a dystopian shit hole, and if you want to survive in a dystopian shit hole you have to hide who you are.

Fucking faggot libtarbtarian. They do censor anti faggot speak. Stop playing the middle ground, Bandcamp are faggot appologists and need to be boycotted. No more sodomites

I have no reputation to lose among my fans, and my career is cutting people's hair from my own home so I don't think I'm worried about being fired.
What the fuck do you mean by hate speech, though? I have the right to not support the cause as well as the right to give my music away for free if I so choose. It sounds like you've been successfully made into a slave by the fear they managed to instill in you through the illusion of their omnipotence. The literal worst they've been able to do to me is to kick me out of their shitty artist collective, which dissolved shortly afterwards because I was the only one booking events to keep the rent paid.

What can i do if it isnt available anywhere?

I love the exuberance of american hatred lol.
I never said all trannies were mentally ill (although it's likely that they are), I just don't want to indirectly give them money through the work I've done. It's of course fair for Bandcamp to take a cut for itself, but that money is supposed to be for the continued operation of the website and not a political movement that I have no interest in.
If I want to be a philanthropist, I can do it on my own. Pic related, a charity show I voluntarily played.

The best we can do is to pose as leftists and accusing them of not being progressive enough. Trojan technique works every time.

To everyone who wants something from Bandcamp without buying into their shit:

video-download.online/site/Bandcamp:album

Whoa that was so hard to find I had to use google n shit!

It makes me so annoyed that Bandcamp feels like using their company as some kind of political platform. It was bad enough that they censor search results for Alt-right bands (eg Xurious), but the ACLU bullshit and now this make me not want to even use the site anymore. I have 300+ albums in my BC collection too, I actually like the concept of the site as a whole, but fuck the retards running it.

My idea was just to spread the rumor that a large movement of alt right racists are boycotting it so (((they))) throw a media fit and we get on TV again

Posting a picture of an SJW does nothing to me. Faggot shill or worse, libtardtarian. This attitude of "well it doesn't directly affect me right at this exact moment so it's all good. Weed lmao!!!!!" Has got to stop.

whoa enjoy your shitty 128kbps mp3

I was doing this until i got a proper headphones

I bet it was some 8 bit glitch core electro garbage and you can only hear the one farting sound in the bridge if you have your studio quality Sennheisers on. I hope a gypsy somehow manages to steal your bitcoins, you know how much money you could be making if you were buying drugs with that shit instead of WAV files of music that was never good enough to be torrentable in hi quality?

youtube.com/watch?v=sujSTntcfG0

Song related it's about you .

>hate speech charges
>checks flag
>mfw