Cuckerberg hires former hilldawg pollster

>cuckerberg hires former hilldawg pollster
How does Sup Forums feel about the US getting it's first Jewish president in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0To8NmwJ8Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think Ben Shapiro will be a great president

Can't wait to see Sup Forums chimp out when their god emperor is ousted by a Jew LMAO

I think a semetic president will make for a nice change desu.

I'd take Hilary over that Zuck faggot.

>when your chink wife's head is twice as big as yours

>chinks and jews, two highest IQ races, both vote solidly democrat
>republican base mostly low IQ rural dumbshit whites

really activates the almonds

No self-respecting man will get a partner that has a bigger head than him, let alone a soulless psychopath chink.

He married a ugly one.

what if he's the antichrist

Even with all these billions his wife looks homely... Will women ever learn that it is worth investing in a man? That men respect respect, so to say?

what did he mean by this?

That you are a faggot.

The anti-christ is supposed to be charismatic and well liked, though.

WTF I LOVE BILLIONAIRES NOW???

t. Leftie if zuck the cuck wins

Can't wait till his in office. The memes will be fressh. The guys says the most memeable shit.

Looking forward to seeing an assassination of jewboy

>first jewish POTUS KEK
Welcome to the 400lb hacker known as Chinz
>eat sage live forever

This jewish cunt is not going anywhere. From now on, the left will have to pick a brownie candidate to appeal to shitskin voters.

I bet his mansion has a dedicated execution room, where he or his wife cut the meat off animals that are still alive.

I'm a Jew and I'm fucking embarrassed by this dipshit.

his man car program is a perfect example of the kind of forward thinking innovations zuck could bring to politics

>Ben Shapiro
>Kekistani flag
Why am I not surprised?

Actually, that flag is a startlingly accurate litmus test for identifying Redditors.

These are great. Best laugh I've had in a while, and I've had some good laughs

Zuckerberg is unelectable even if you have these pricks in pic on his team

53 53

Daym kek with the double digit doubles.

>Zuckerberg is unelectable especially if you have these pricks in pic on his team

>Zoidberg
>former Hilldawg pollster

We're probably fine.

RIP Davis. Press f to pay respect. He was sacrificed for the greater good.

>thinking that this sperg could handle a live debate
There's a reason you never see videos of this guy or interviews. He can't walk and behave like a normal human, let alone carry on a conversation like one. Trump would absolutely murder this sperg in a debate.

Thank god for Correct The Record throwing away money online with shills that knew jack shit about internet culture. And all cuckleberg knows is how to censor what he doesn't like which pisses people off.

Steisand effect will hit Zuck the cuck harder than hill dog.

Never would I have thought a chink and a Jew would get together in such a way. Do they have kids?

why should he constrain himself with human potential? he is beyond that, beyond human. he will take humanity beyond to a new destiny, fused with machine into the perfect servants

Enter the ManCar. The future is ours.

Chan Zuckerberg Initiative... Holy shit imagine being this filthy rich and your gook wife refuses to take your name. Pathetic

>hilldawg pollster
It's weird that people think this is a good credential.

So honest question here, if he runs for president what happens with Facebook? Since it is like one of the top websites globally how can they justify censoring certain things?

nobody is gonna vote for this fucking reptilian; he doesn't know how to be human

>Hiring a failure

im now #cruzmissile

What's zukcerburg version?

He'll have to hand it off to a successor like Trump did with his businesses.

Like Trump, he probably won't be able to keep his hands off 100%.

>tfw being a billionaire but still a beta at heart who can't get his wife to take his name

He wanted her to keep the name so he can get a bigger Chinese market share.

Nothing is sacred to the Jew. They don't care about pride or dignity, only gaining more control.

youtu.be/0To8NmwJ8Mk

Vid related, zucks a cuck. Spread the word

Trump is already an honorary Jew though

Sometimes cuckery is just cuckery, and not a cunning trick.

>implying the Chinese would allow Facebook on their internet
They have their own version, and have absolutely no need for Facebook.

>pollster
Literally nothing

#HotAirZuckerBalloon

Lets all get cucked for the zuck and take a ride in the hot air zucker balloon!

I am pretty realistic about Trumps chances. He needs to bring good jobs to the handful of states that won him the presidency. That is literally all that matters. The dems only need to flip a few thousand votes across a couple of states.

But Trump would win 50 states against Zuck lol. He would be literally the worst choice the democrats could make outside of running hillary again

I'm pretty sure McCain's excised tumor could beat Zuck.

>And all cuckleberg knows is how to censor what he doesn't like which pisses people off.

He's announced plans to autolink CNN and maybe factcheck.org IIRC propaganda next to memes and probably right wing articles too I assume. Pretty savvy end around censorship actually, will bluepill the masses harder through allusion to authority and repetition.

Explain niggers.

About the same as Hillary being the first female president in 2016

Zuck's wife is fugly.