Why aren't whites allowed to celebrate our culture? What is wrong with that? Why is it always attributed to racism...

Why aren't whites allowed to celebrate our culture? What is wrong with that? Why is it always attributed to racism? So many white cultures that should be celebrated

Other urls found in this thread:

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to know also, let me know when you figure it out because I'm stumped. If someone could explain logically why this is I'm listening

Because youre a sexless virgin

If white people care about white people, nonwhites will get less attention. the problem is, no matter how you cut it, Whites are superior, and non-whites are scared if they accept that, they will revert back to being slaves.

because whitey's culture includes genociding millions of people.

forgot pic semi - related

Because that would lead to another holocaust.

That meme again? Doesn't every culture involve genocide at one point in their existence? Come on, this is fucking weak

Because the white-anglo race is the definitive superior race and everyone knows if and when they organize damn near nobody can stop them. Enter the Jews.

>Why aren't whites allowed to celebrate our culture?
Because the other groups in that picture do not ask for permission to celebrate their culture.

Stop asking permission. Being European, you likely have the blood of kings running through your veins. Unlike those black monkeys who've never been anymore than slaves. You think the old European nobility asked permission to do things?

Learn about your culture and celebrate it. Don't let anyone stop you.

You mean celebrate being faggots? LOL

>because whitey's culture includes genociding millions of people.
Good. Genocide is a cleansing fire unto humanity. Weak and degenerate peoples are only fit for having their ashes fed to the wind.

>white
>culture

Which one are you going to pick?

does it matter anymore?

what does it even mean "permission" to preserve asian, african, arab cultures?

who is saying that asians need to preserve their cultures?

also, white people already celebrate their cultures all the fucking time. American celebrate American holidays and crap, Germans celebrate German holidays, French, British, Belgiun, etc etc

qq white ppl so oppressed and aren't allowed to celebrate their culture

Local community, state, and nationwide holidays & events all year celebrating culture

fuck off with this right wing sjw shit and grow some balls

Found the jew

It makes sense. White people are always seen as racist snd cant celebrate without being seen as such. You are just a sexless virgin faggot that is too young to.know anything

>termite harvesting intensifies

>White people are always seen as racist snd cant celebrate without being seen as such.

What are white people trying to celebrate that deems them racist?

Its not just that, its the invasion of millions of nonwhites into white countries. That destroys a culture.

Our entire history is hidden.
3 different white haplotypes.
Doggerland and "north sea" culture.
German hybrids and denial of THEIR history.
Rome stole it all and wiped us out wherever they found us.

>white people aren't allowed to celebrate their cultures

Because in the SJW world minorities preserving their culture are struggling to save their dying identity, while being dehumanized by the oppressive fucking white males. Whites, on the other hand, by "preserving culture" mean reinforcing their dominant position and white supremacy.

very true

Hello Kazakhstan

>white people aren't allowed to celebrate their cultures

>culture
>watermelon
>ketchup

people who rave about "culture" are mostly uncultured trash desu.

Honestly, why does the left think the average white American can afford a fucking gardener?

The monthly white privilege kit includes one.

>white "culture"

LOLLLLLL

whiteculture.jpeg

We've already discussed this, OP:

The answer is that minorities ARE aware that the white race is on average the superior race.
Which is why most of them see it as someone who takes advantage of those less fortunate.

Same thing would happen if wealthy people went around saying they were proud of being rich, or straight people saying they were proud of being straight. Poorfags and gays would bitch about it too. Hell they already are with all of this "tax the rich" and "gay acceptance" nonsense.

>you will never be nailin' the palin

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>Why is it always attributed to racism?

Kikes and leftists realize that white nations are the most dominant, so they're trying to topple white solidarity in order to conquer said white nations.

The left is intentionally trying to import as many brown 3rd-worlders as possible in order to undermine white political power, and increase support for leftist, anti-white parties. I should also mention that there are many neo-liberal and capitalist whites that do this in order to get cheap labor and expand their markets, but they often don't care because they live in secluded, protected neighborhoods, or they feel they will grow old and die before the niggers take-over.

Shut the fuck up shitskin

Tell me about the various wars that Emperor Ackbar's sons waged in India.

Surely you had formal schooling in your poohole home town.

Clearly we're not that fucking great at it since your filthy subhuman fucking self is typing words here on this laotian crocheting image board

Talmudic Revenge Conspiracy.

Multiple white cities outlawed Christmas-related public decorations because of leftist/Muslim/kike chimping.

Meanwhile, try to outlaw Muslim culture in Saudi Arabia and you'll get beheaded.

Sam thing in China, try to protest Chinese cultural events and you'll get executed with an anti-aircraft cannon.

lol so the fault is basically that all others dont teach their idiot children(you) their past. congrats you ignorant cunt

The rest of the world is still bitter about that murderous 400 year period of brutal colonial occupation by European conquerors.

the light is in the frame lmfao

But forget the Ottoman Empire invading Europe and Africa for over 600 years, and keeping whites and blacks as slaves.

They're brown, so dey dindu nuffin.

The kikes have our control

seeing stuff like this always makes me sad, you just know that non of this people have anything in common with each other, I can't help but think white people have the least in common across the generations nowadays

>implying without white people, anyone wouldve even noticed any other culture

I'm not sure who's jewing who anymore

Abusive against Islam only kikes are in control, okay.

You can celebrate German, Irish, English culture. You can even celebrate American culture by dressing as Pilgrims. White culture is not a thing just like asian culture is not a thing. Asians celebrate their nationality. Black culture is African-American culture, real Africans dont celebrate their continent, just their country and individual tribes.

Celebrating your German, Irish, English, Italian, Scandinavian, etc whatever is fine. You're celebrating countries and cultures with rich, long histories and lots of cool unique things about them that you can trace back potentially dozens of generations.

Going 'I'm white and thus I own and I'm better than you' isn't exactly celebrating a culture, it's celebrating that you get skin cancer easier than someone with melanin and you're trying to use that fact as an excuse for looking down on other folks.

Being proud of the culture and heritage of where you came from is fine, thinking you're better than everyone else because you had the luck of being born an [x] instead of a [y] is idiot shit for pic related

what about this?

The fuck does that have to do with anything I said?

Because there's no such thing as a white culture

See, Asians don't celebrate ASIAN heritage. They celebrate, if at all, the heritage of their particular family and the traditions they were handed down

You can have British pride or French pride or Irish pride (pfffhahah) or Russian or what have you.

But there's no single unified white experience or culture in the West and so there's nothing for all whites people to celebrate

Comparatively, largely due to the raw deal they've been served through history, blacks (not recent African Americans but actual slave descendants) have a more consistent set of experiences in the US: typically some tension with police officers writ large, a handful of depictions in media and in terms of lottery of the womb, they are typically raised in single father households at a disproportionate rate and in poorer neighborhoods

Hence, there is something of a consistent black experience at even the higher levels of American society where there is no such consistency for white Americans.

I might argue that White Americans have the most diversity in every substantive respect. In media portrayal, in life experiences, in ranges of intelligence profiles

you seem like a SJW thats all

I wouldn't mind hanging out with the angry white man in that pic. Does he actually exist though? I mostly meet cucked conservatives nowadays.

Only west mot slavholes

Culture is a meme for weak people.

So Sup Forums an tumblr whites

True in fact white holidays like christmas halloween valetines day st paddys day nyr n mom n dads day are pushed world over

Everyone virgin here it Sup Forums

Now, see... When I see this I don't think "great lets put more brown people on TV", I just think, "lets deport all sandniggers if that's all it takes to get them to blow themselves up". I'm failing to see how any other reaction could be possible.

>
>
>

Poo

>Trying to logic with a poltard
That's where you're wrong buddy

The last time whites got together to celebrate being white, 70 million people died

>Amerishart
You're not even worth replying

Cuz the top is korean pride, the righh of it african, below that its Saudi pride. Be a proud American. Or is that not enough? You need to proud of the color of your skin but only if can be seen as better than someone elses?

Atheists are only allowed to shit talk Christianity.

>There is no such thing as white culture, whites have nothing in common with each other
>But all whites possess white privilege over other races, period

>logic
Dumbfucks. Universal persecution is our new unifying culture, and when the pushback comes, we're not gonna leave the roots for it to happen a second time. Deescalation isn't an option any more.

This is actually a powerful meme

Because it creates whites who are ashamed of everything they own. They are therefore willing to payout to other racial groups.

You sound exactly like a nigger. Literally WE WUZ KANGS AN ROYALTAY AN NOBILITY AN SHIET

>Most powerful nations
>Wahhh we're being prosecuted waah
Fucking cuck

kek they think jews are trying to make the west islamic even though muslims hate jews more than anyone else.

this guy gets it

oh no some random liberal outlet hurt my feel feelz now im going to become a nazi hail hitler

Because of feminists, communists, SJW, liberals, progressives who get upset and whine in the liberal media.

It's time to get over it though and make it acceptable, no double standards. This does require that the celebration doesn't have racist undertones.

Jesus that's terrifying

You couldn't even tell that guy was brown. i bet.

Part of the reason we are fucked as a nation is because white people DON'T have any pride in their racial heritage. It isn't even about looking down on others. Its about having the good sense to recognize the importance of unity among whites(not kikes) before we get wiped from the face of the planet by other races that haven't forgotten their tribal instincts.

This, the nobility was minority. It was the peasants that breed like rabbits. So most of this larper were descendent of lower class

You are allowed to celebrate your culture.

If anyone tells you, you shouldn't be allowed to tell them fuck off.

If anyone tells you, you shouldn't be proud to be white tell them to fuck off

If anyone tells you, whites have nothing to be proud of tell them to fuck off

Don't drink their Kool aid. The merchants and liberals and the white apologists, they all want to try and imply that you're not allowed to celebrate your whiteness. But you are and you should.

But youre not a tribe, youre the descendents of albinos who created a false matrix to deal with your shame of reality.

White genocide isnt real. Whites are made.

The rest of the world is done changing to cater to you. Or at least I am. You pushed me to this.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

Whiteness is just the shame of albinism, a disease.

Except I'm not American and despite what our politicians have pushed the last 20 years you can't truly be one of us if you aren't white. Same I'd say goes for America true Americans are white

>black hair and eyes
>named Ahmed
I would have to be an idiot to think otherwise. Regardless, I would hate him no matter the color since he pulled this "be nice to Muslims or they'll blow you up" horseshit. Islam has no place on earth, much less the US.

>blacks are so terrible humans had a genetic mutation to get the fuck away from niggers

Inherent whiteness. Disagreement with white genocide, take your pick.

Then be a proud european. What a surprise that you would be an outcast of society shouting things like 1488 kill all non-whites and hanging out with those who do.

Damn Targaryans

>is average white guy with no achievements in life
>takes credit for everything any white person ever did in history including the Romans and Greeks

>right wing sjw shit

Are shills just randomly spouting words now in the hope of fitting in?

Akbar was a cool guy which is why the Europeans begged him for trading ports.

My parents are doctors and they are muslim. Not southern poorfags. Also happily married.