Who Do You Kick Off Mt. Rushmore To Make Room For The Donald?

All of them

Correct Answer

Teddy
Literally didn't do shit expect "look badass"
Like an earlier Putin

This. Teddy was a fucking cuck.

>spent half his first term hunting in Montana, his cabinet couldn't even contact him
>shilled for women's rights
>escalated the Spanish American War because he wanted to fight in a war (no really, that's why)
>loveddddddddddd the negro
>shitty almost Bernie tier understanding of economics

Was he a badass who didn't give a fuck? Sure. Was he a terrible president? Absolutely.

No one looks better than the commie spy

Don't forget how he pussied out from fighting in WW2 until the very end, taking all the credit for defeating the axis

>focused only on the japs
>didn't help their allies until the last minute
>Relied on the Soviets to do all the heavy lifting
>Classic jewish tactics

All four should be removed and replaced with the following:
>Ronald Regan
>Donald Trump
>George W Bush
>Michael Dukakis

>t. retard

Also, to clarify before some smartass mentions it, Teddy wasn't President during the Spanish American War, but he was Assistant Secretary of the Navy (essentially acting Secretary of the Navy because the dude above him was like 97 and had no interest in it) and constantly told everyone that starting a war in Cuba was necessary because it violated the Monroe Doctrine.
The real reason was because he just wanted to kill some spics in the jungle.

You want a filthy dem alongside gods?

no one as that would be an incredible waste of money and he needs all he can get for his precious wall if he wants it to get built

... aha, wait a second......

Replace Abraham Lincoln with Jefferson Davis.

Are you literally retarded?

The real 4 should be
>Jefferson
>Jackson
>Eisenhower
>Kennedy

Replace Eisenhower with Trump if he actually manages to deliver on his promises.

Very minor assburgers and my ass blasting hot magma from lack of a balanced diet, yes.

Could also replace Washington with Adams
Washington also didn't do anything besides being a terrible strategist, and embezzler
Had to import foreign commanders because he was so fucking bad
There were more deserving patriots than him

>El BJ
>El BJ
>El BJ
>El BJ
Now that's what I call a real man.

>aspergers
>flag
I believe you user

If I had to pick one I'd say Lincoln. Nigger loving bitch.

>implying being bored and wanting to gun down mexicans is bad

Lincoln or Roosevelt.

I don't know its a hard question. Trump thinks correctly but he is untested in terms of real crisis...

I still will never understand how you managed to type this with 15 dicks in your ass and 15 dicks in your mouth.

Its nothing short of a miracle. Faggot.

Why would you make room for Donald, have you seen his nonwhite family?

Compare donnies senpai to nixons. Nixon, now threr was a real white man. don is an embarrasment in comparison

don is the kind of "man" that would tug nixons suit craving attention

I agree.

However, you guys should read some of the political cartoons and shit from Teddy's era.
You know how they always say that Trump is a loose cannon and "My god we can't give this man the nuclear codes!!!"
The talking points they used against Teddy were about 100 times more brutal.

There was also this senator named Mark Hanna who basically spent all of Teddy's first term stonewalling any bill that Teddy put forward just out of sheer hatred for Teddy.
Remind you of anyone today?

t. someone who read Edmund Morris' 3 volume biography of Teddy and knows way more about him than the average person should or needs to know.

>Bush

Implying we support the destabilizing of the Middle East, creation of DHS, Patriot Act, massive national dept, relocated Katrina victims (niggers) to Houston, creating a large blue enclave in Texas.

Bush was fucking Obama lite, and a neocon. He doesn't belong next to Reagan and Trump.

Had you ever tried to gauge the amount of force a nuclear blast by having a dew pieces of paper near the drop site and measuring how far they were flung?

Luckily, none of them wanted a footjob.

I live 15 minutes from Rushmore, you can all fuck off out of my state.

Also take some Indians with you. For free.

I am quite surprised that you were able to type this, considering that your head is stuck so far up your ass that you were able to surpass the swartzschild radius

>The real reason was because he just wanted to kill some spics in the jungle.
I can't hate this. The man's heart was in the right place.

> The man's heart was in the right place.
>sees flag
Must have been quite fun playing in the Pacific bathtub

It would be mount Rushinmore

that nigger loving lincoln

>Implying Bush is a god

Fool. Bush was as bad as Obama. Did the Iraq War and the Patriot Act and Corporate Welfare.

Also Bush didn't do shit on the border at a time when we really needed it.

Lincoln didn't like Blacks and did not believe that they are equal to whites. He just thought that it's immoral to own them.

There's a theory that Lincoln was killed because he was planning to send the Blacks either to the Carribean or back to Africa and the Factory owners up North wanted the cheap labor. So they killed him.

Lincoln

There's a spot on the left!

This is why I don't listen to ancaps.