Drumpf and Stephan Miller BTFO by based John Oliver

can drumpfy recover?

mediaite.com/tv/john-oliver-stephen-millers-truly-one-of-the-most-revolting-humans-minions-i-have-ever-seen/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6OpZN6IqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6OpZN6IqU

heh I used to be pro stephen miller but im glad this late nigh intellectual talked me out of it haha

***dabs myself to second place for the presidency***

>leftists have to bring out the big current year guns because their reporter got absolutely schooled by miller
he didn't btfo anyone, just made a bunch of pop culture references

Trump is a dunce and all those that are emotionally attached to him are huge faggots

Wow can you say Anti-SEMITISM?

The ADL must hear about this

>the poem matters so fit your legislation towards it
wew

This is true. I am emotionally attached to Trump and also a huge faggot.

>thinks others are emotional
>cries at mean words

So he thinks Trump is worse and more 'revolting' than the worst of the worst of Pedophiles, Murderers and Rapists.

BAKA, GLAD HE LEFT HERE

>projecting
All trumpfags do is whine while having a constant victim complex

Excuse me, when exactly did Emma Lazarus serve as Secretary of Immigration?

Personally I would love for our immigration to match what we had in 1886, when we had a federal law that dictated 90% of American immigration come from European nations, so if he's saying we respect the original intentions of the statue then I'm all for it

Miller now resides in the hall of humans like Genghis Khan, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Hitler, and Vlad the Impaler.

All because he fucking destroyed a globalist "journalist" at a White House press briefing.

Jesus fuck go away. No one likes or respects you.

All he said was "Jim" 50 times. Your bar for everything is so low because of Trump , so sad

>ripped
stopped reading right there

Maybe cause Jim wouldn't stop acting like a child. After Jim shut his mouth, he got BTFO by miler

did Fox ever have such a blatent "Mock the president" agenda/programmes like this?

What happened? I feel like it's time to shut these assholes down

Trumpfags are funny

You seem mad as fuck shitlib

So you have nothing if value to imput, okay.

>we should have an immigration policy
>OI U FOOKIN MINYUN PAYCE O SHIT WOT GIVES U THA ROIT