Give it to me straight Sup Forums

Is trump going to be removed from office? I've been hearing completely different stories of it's a nothing burger, and it's going to cause Trump to be impeached. Give it to me straight, lads. Is Trump finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo
youtube.com/watch?v=TxyMzgsk4ps
white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/73080195/Rinat-Akhmetshin
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-03-31 CEG to DOJ (Anti-Magnitsky FARA violations) with attachments.pdf
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/complaint-firm-behind-dossier-former-russian-intel-officer-joined-lobbying-effort#_ftnref14
investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is Trump finished?

No, most of America doesn't give a shit about the Russia investigation desu.

He is finished but it will take a while. Mueller is going after Trump's associates and gathering evidence of their various crimes to pressure them into turning on Trump. Flynn is already cooperating, Manafort will be soon, Kushner will come eventually as will lots of others like Mnuchin and Price, possibly Tillerson.

>no one cares
Trumpfgs are quiet these days and regular ass people are talking about how the administration lies all the time about russia

if they had turned up anything that could impeach trump it would leak quicker than a slut quirting during an orgasm.

bahahahahahahahaha
this is what leftypol actually believes

he's not. stop being so insecure. they won't do anything like that.

>administration lies all the time about russia
who lied?

Jesus, is anyone STILL retarded enough to believe the muh impeachment lie?

If so, please kill yourself, it'll spare you the years of hell to come.

Trumpshill pls

I'm so happy theres still 3.5 years for you dumb faggot leftists to freak out. We haven't even fucking started

lol, no.

Whatever charges Mueller eventually turns up on Trump will probably be unrelated to le Russian collusion

Trump's play is trying to confine the investigation to the initial scope

who?
i dont know any normies talking about politics let alone about trump
last time i heard normies arguing about trump they were talking about the electoral college and how they don't understand it
even my normie friends that were ardent trump haters haven't said anything about him in months

you wouldn't be lying to push your agenda would you?

The fact that they've found NOTHING in OVER A YEAR. Proves that there's nothing to find. That's why Mueller is now bottom feeding and going after Trump's personal finances from years past, Russian residents that stayed a Trump Tower, the Moscow Beauty Pageant, etc.

If they had found anything by now, they would unloaded (or it would have been leaked) to the media.

Remember, what brought Nixon down was the fact that he was ON TAPE, committing obstruction of justice by pitting the head of the CIA against the head of the FBI.

You don't have shit, and you never will.

Please keep memeing though.

Trumps business is squeaky clean
watch

Look dude, you can shove your hand in the sand and pretend it's not happening, but it is. They've impaneled at least two grand juries already, possibly more. They're moving forward with this and that wouldn't be possible if they hadn't found something.

No, he will remain. Question is if he will keep fighting the good fight, or submit like Reagan did.

See I don't understand how Mueller can do that? How are his past business dealings relevant to the election or any kind of obstruction of justice. Leftists are talking about him selling one of his mansions to a Russian oligarch like 10 years ago and acting as if that is collusion… Apparently a real estate mogul cannot sell to Russians

You do realize that a second special counsel has been convened to look into Hillary, Lynch, Obama, rice etc.

>They're moving forward with this and that wouldn't be possible if they hadn't found something.

Will leftists ever understand how absolutely corrosive they are to logic and justice?

>b-b-but clinton!!!

you faggots have got to come up with something better than tu quoque. If you seriously think there's a super secret special counsel investigating clinton, okay go right ahead and believe it for all I care. It still doesn't change the fact that Mueller is investigating Trump and his investigation is accelerating and expanding.

This is what desperation looks like. The Trump team should obviously try to keep the focus on the collusion, but assuming of course Mueller does whatever he wants, it will be hilarious when he comes up with next to nothing.

Kek no. If they had any actual incriminating shit it would have been leaked like a creampie all over CNN and WaPo. Even the media higher ups admit they have nothing on Trump.

But don't believe me. I'm sure this is really the end of Trump. 25th times the charm, right?

No, it hasn't. A Senate committee and most of the Republican members of the House Oversight Committee have asked for one, but it hasn't happened yet.

I'm pretty sure it's entirely up to Trump on whether one gets appointed or not, so at best he's waiting for a good time, like right after Mueller gives up.

I'm not a leftist, I actually voted for Trump. However, the fact that they impaneled a grand jury makes me think there's something.

Oh the irony... The coming months are going to be so entertaining. Every comment like this just adds to the vindication I will feel when Trump is taken down and you morons are left kicking and screaming and sobbing in a corner.

be honest. This is like 6-7th time you thought "this is it" not even counting the whole election

Civil War Part II: Electic Bugaloo

>If they had any actual incriminating shit it would have been leaked like a creampie all over CNN and WaPo.

Yup.

stick a fork in him boys, trump is going to the dump

no

t

Can you count, faggot? It's the 268th time already. Any day now, any day....

No he's going to be in there for 8 years the zuck cuck is too short the be president at 5'7".

>However, the fact that they impaneled a grand jury makes me think there's something.
Then you're fucking stupid

He's trying to get evidence of unrelated crimes committed by the people involved so they will be compelled to testify about collusion with Russia to avoid prosecution. Basically any crimes of anyone implicated in this affair are fair game.

My understanding is that the Trump team is at the moment leading Mueller and, more importantly, Democrats on to thin ice of expanding the accepted boundaries of what Mueller's commission can do. Once that's accomplished Mueller will be challenged to provide results or leave, after which the exactly same setup will be used to investigate Clinton.

>shove your hand in the sand

what did he mean by this

No. Why withhold if...
Any real reason? 72d underwater ping pong?
No? Their just withholding all this evidence for fun, huh?

Name a crime he committed backed up with proof, faggot.

If you really believe that your completely delusional. Anything "impeachable" would have been loaded into the cannon and fired by now. Mueller flat out said he's looking to "non Russian related financial" crimes. This fucker knows that he has to find SOMETHING to save face and not look like a failure.

former Hillary voter here.
I'm a Democrat for over 17 years now but its enough...
I've been told that Trump will be impeached, for almost a year now, nothing has happened. My friends and I are not talking about Russia, nobody gives a shit anymore. I will stay out of the DNC until they start doing politics again. I don't see how some Dems cannot let go this straw of hope and disappointment and fucking get over the loss. Meanwhile Trump and his team just stump through social media, accuse everyone of lying (which, at least regarding Russia, is true) and GET THEIR FUCKING JOB DONE. I'm done with the Dems, not Trump is finished but the whole DNC and, looking at what Trump is about to push through, Obamas legacy might as well...
I joined the train ride and don't want to lose anymore.

No one here can say for sure. But I personally don't think so. I've read what a bunch of lawyers have said and legally I think he's safe.

I really thing it's just a bunch of disinfo chatter that is going around to shake us

I meant to write head obviously.

Gordon, Kushner, Manafort, Flynn, Page, and Don Jr. have all repeatedly lied about contacts with Russian officials and oligarchs multiple times
The trumpfags I know don't talk about politics anymore and people who never speak about politics now talk about newspapers and shit

Grand jury brought to you by the same political party that empowered Title IX kangaroo courts.

They have appointed every Dim lawyer in existence apparently. They will manufacture a crime soon enough, too many reputations are riding on it for them to come up with nothing at this point.

I don't discount it as a threat, but justice is not on their side, only political expediency and lefty butthurt.

Just wait. We'll see who's delusional.

OP is a faggot until Pence takes office

He'll shock ya real good

>regular ass people
A watered down cocktail of msm stooges, white liberals, homos, trannies, commies, immigrant lovers, and black lives matter turds is not regular ass people, user.

He will be fine. There was a silent coup.
We could go to war if there is not an intervention
from some good guys

Every single part of your post is wrong.

He would need to be found guilty of something earth shattering. Whether he gets removed from office is basically up to congress which is GOP controlled.

THIS

They've been spying on him for a year now - they would have used anything good to smear him by now. All they have is "you can even grab em by the puss#"

I can tell you're not from here not only by your indignant responses all throughout this thread but also by you actually defending your typo and not brushing off the banter

Regular ass people means people outside of your circle of cosmopolitan tranny friends who meet at the hipster bar every weekend.

>The coming months are going to be so entertaining.
I hope the coming months are as entertaining for you as the past 10 months have been for us.

Keep up the saltposting, its delicious

The majority of trumpfags are geriatrics, those are your allies.

>I will stay out of the DNC until they start doing politics again

Ironically the DNC is doing politics, Trump is doing progressive change.

I'm sorry your financial situation is better and you will have less to worry about from domestic riots crime and terrorism though. I realize that's a real downer to the virtue signalling market.

You forgot
>we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Literally Pussygate all over again and we all know the real aftermath of that.

Go on, you shitlib spammers. Keep up the false gloating. It'll only make your tears more delicious.

I've been here since before Sup Forums was Sup Forums. I don't try to fit in with you because you're all a bunch of knuckle dragging morons. I do what I want.

oh wow you convinced me, really changed my view!

Objectively wrong. Close to half of Trump voters are under 44 and it looks the same for Hillary voters. Older people in general tend to be the most prolific voters.

>Just wait. We'll see who's delusional.
Ok
>Trump won't run lol
>there' no way Trump will make it to the primaries
>there's no way he'll win any primaries, he's insulting everyone
>win the nomination? he'd have to sweep most of the primary states
>ok, he won the nomination, but he'll crash and burn at the convention
>he made it through the convention, but he insulted a gold star family, it's OVER!
>he got crushed in the first debate, hello Madame President!
>did you hear that grab em by the pussy tape, lol it's sooo over
>he sooo lost those last 2 debates, he has no chance, she's winning in all the polls!
>it's election morning, early voting is favoring Trump, he'll be lucky if he wins Georgia!
>exit polls show Trump losing!
>it's 7:30pm and Hilary is up in Florida, why haven't they called this election yet?
>ok, no sweat, Jill Stein is organizing a recount effort, surely Hilary will win now
>ok, Trump won the recount, but he won't last a hundred days
>he won't last 6 months
>this Mueller grand jury is gonna take him down

Now who's delusional again?

> you're all a bunch of knuckle dragging morons.

Hey smart city person, do you have a job?

If so what is it?

Wanna throw down cards with rural and suburban retard me?

We can compare trophy wives too.

youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo
>in my country we have problem
>and that problem is a fag
>he make shitposts that arent funny
>and he sucks a lot of cocks
>throw op down the well
>so.my country can be free
>report and sage this faggot
>and then we throw a big party
a very nice

there are many young hottie trumpgirls, but they are easy to convert...

Only one of those people is in the Trump administration, and he didn't lie about anything. Gordon also didn't lie, the media is spinning his statement to look like he did.

r/Politics is the greatest source of DNC brainwashed delusion. I have a feeling that some of them come here to try and (((talk some sense))) into us too.
youtube.com/watch?v=TxyMzgsk4ps

What is the special counsel's opening of a grand jury is to address issues with the DNC, The fact that they denied the FBI access to their database, Lynch asking the FBI director to Cover for Hillary, Obama's DOJ slush fund. Awan Brother trying to escape the country, Lynch granting Russian lawyer access to America under "extraordinary circumstances" strictly to deal with her case but shows up front row of a House Foreign Affairs Committee Hearing on Russia policy (this was five days after the meeting with Trump Jr)

"There are no other records in the court file indicating what happened with that request or how Veselnitskaya appeared in the country later that spring! Justice Department and State Department officials could not immediately explain how the Russian lawyer was still in the country in June for the meeting with Trump Junior and the events in Washington!"

Rinat Akhmetshin confirmed his attendance at a meeting with Donald Trump Jr, Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner along with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya. Accusations have arisen that the meeting was part of a wider setup to achieve a FISA warrant to wiretap phones of the Trump campaign during 2016.

Rod goldstone went to the White House for a "tour" So did Rinat, the supposed ex-Soviet spy, what a coincidence: white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/73080195/Rinat-Akhmetshin

Anatoli Samochornov is the translator (The Russian lawyers that met with Trump Junior can't speak a word of English) but he worked for the US State Dept at the time so he was "bound by a confidentiality agreement" and

And here is a source linking all three of these Russians with the Obama White House Source: page 9
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-03-31 CEG to DOJ (Anti-Magnitsky FARA violations) with attachments.pdf

They'd be wise to depart before they are assimilated

No, its old people. Who else is retarded enough to think that one of the least liked presidential candidates in modern American history would be anything other than a lame duck
I already know stupid people vote
Trump hired 2 foreign agents, 1 as his NSA and the other as his campaign manager. Kushner has had to amend his security clearance dozens of times. Page has been under a FISA warrant since 2014 for being a foreign agent. Don Jr changed his story 5 times in less than 24 hours.

I don't think they can tolerate this board for more than an hour. To them we're all RUSH-IN DISINFO TROLLS!!11!! and they have to run back to their hugbox to recharge.

lol no

& yeah of course he will. Republicans themselves can't wait to remove him. They just need a reason to shill to the voters

That is all.

I can't believe Obama held a gun to their heads and forced them(Kushner, Manafort and Don Jr) to have a meeting with Russians about Hilary and lie about it. That Obama is a mastermind

>Least liked
Like how he completely got BTFO in the primaries, lost the Rust Belt by double digits and has a -6million percent approval because the polls oversampled Democrats.

>Who else is retarded enough to think that one of the least liked presidential candidates in modern American history
You mean Hilary?

Even CNN is saying he is going to far, to me it just looks like they can't prove collusion so they are resorting to desperate measures! Like what are they going to do go through Trump's financial history over the last 40 years find some tax evasion or a property he sold to a Russian and claim collusion in the 2016 election? And that's going to go through the house and senate for impeachment for interference in the election and colluding with a foreign enemy?

Julian Assange recently gave an interview with a Dutch reporter and stated that he researched both Trump and Clinton's ties to Russia, and was only able to find substantial links with the latter. He said that Donald had made repeated attempts to invest in Russian real estate but had come up snake eyes more often than not. Notice there are no Trump towers in Russia.

Remember, this all started when the DNC emails came out and all the news anchors could say about it was: "don't read it, the Russians hacked us!" It was never supposed to get this far.

>Trump hired 2 foreign agents, 1 as his NSA and the other as his campaign manager. Kushner has had to amend his security clearance dozens of times. Page has been under a FISA warrant since 2014 for being a foreign agent. Don Jr changed his story 5 times in less than 24 hours.
Luckily for us none of those people are Trump. Flynn is probably boned

Yeah, he beat out cruz and Hilary because they are so loved
Everyone hates Hilary except her cult members, same goes for Trump

This should explain it.

Turned out Flynn filed his paperwork with the wrong agency. No way you get boned for that one.

>Everyone hates Hilary except her cult members, same goes for Trump
Yet Trump still one, so more people liked him than her.

No because Republicans won't impeach their president because democrats hate him.

kek ok user

>I already know stupid people vote

>one of the least liked presidential candidates in modern American history would be anything other than a lame duck

Well she didn't get elected so that's pretty lame, I agree.

>hire the best people
His fucking national security advisor in the WH is foreign agent. The guy his some called to have a meeting with a Russian lawyer for dirt on Hilary was a foreign agent. His foreign policy advisor during the campaign was a foreign agent. His AG has lied bout meeting with Russian officials during the campaign. His son in law has repeatedly omitted dozens of foreign contacts on his security clearance. Is he retarded? Those are all shitty people to have on your team
>one
She got more votes even though she was hated, that's how shit these candidates were

No that would be entrapment! They were fooled by that Russian lawyer anyways, and it was all done to set up a FISA warrant and to have the trump Russia collusion as a contingency plan if Hillary were to lose. Trump Junior is the one that was baited and he is not part of the administration in anyway, he convinced Kushner and Manafort to go. And most importantly they did not gather any information against Hillary, no different then The results of the Clinton campaign trying to get dirt on Trump with help from Ukraine or the fusion GPS dossier that was in part created by Akhmetshin A admitted Soviet spy!

Don't worry Senator Grassley is on it. grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/complaint-firm-behind-dossier-former-russian-intel-officer-joined-lobbying-effort#_ftnref14

It's 2AM, you busted me on the spellcheck, still doesn't change the facts.
>She got more votes even though she was hated, that's how shit these candidates were
Still playing the desperate popular vote card.

Dude, give it up. You lost, Hilary will never be President and Trump is going nowhere.

>She got more votes even though she was hated, that's how shit these candidates were

investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

I don't want a candidate popular with criminals.

Checked. I hope at least Fusion GPS gets shut down for this.

This was only up to date until election day.
One of the main arguments to not vote for Trump
"He'll start a nuclear war"....
Dems really became a joke during the last cycle.

if there was any dirt on him, obama would have dug it up over the last 8 years when trump was calling him a kenyan on twitter

>mfw when I'm still a registered Democrat since Obama

The shame is seriously hard to bear right now. Trump is everything Obama should have been in terms of "Hope" and "Change".

Let's not forget the first wave of Generation Zyklon will be hitting the voting booths by 2020. The only dem support coming up is all the tranny kids, and half of them won't see voting age. It's over. It's glorious!