Has anyone you've known died from an opiate overdose?

has anyone you've known died from an opiate overdose?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/public-safety-and-emergency-services/death-investigation/statistical/fentanyl-detected-overdose.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt5OZJ1LrbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Because I don't live in a shithole country.

a friend of mine was cooking shit, shot up and then passed out effectively burning his house to the ground with himself in it. so kinda yeah

Yes, myself.

Did he ded?

I'm not poor so I never see those whites. They're useful idiots by voting Trump, so they have to be appeased as a base

Go away Ashley Burch we don't care how you got hepatitis from your boyfriend, also your brother is a cuck

Lots of people in Vancouver die from drugs, but none I know because I don't associate with degenerates.

I wish the drugs all of the luck in the world.

Yeah. Did an 8ball in his room, his parents found him dead.

Heroin is a huge problem and needs to be addressed accordingly

My very closest friend for 20 years.

Whats worse is I helped him get it.

forgot my own contribution:

friend of mine died supposedly because of his dope being cut with fentanyl but he was also a problem drunk and on benzos and who knows what else. very sad

:(

People say it's the US with a drug problem, yet it gets little to no coverage in Canada. Read back in 2015 at least two people were dying a day from fentanyl ODs, don't know if it was nationwide or one province.

Funny, it's being imported by the Chinese.

Yes my best friends brother died of a fentanyl overdose. Laced shit. My county in jew york (orange) has it the worst in the whole state. I think it comes in by ship from nigger town Newburgh. Fucked up. Police could do nothing.

that sucks, can sort of relate, i never helped my friend score but i do wonder if just generally being ok with his behavior added to it

I'm an Oxy-80's kind of cop. I like Perc-30's, blues, reds. I like to go down, i don't like to come up. Half the time i don't know where the fuck i am when i wake up in the morning.

In BC

www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/public-safety-and-emergency-services/death-investigation/statistical/fentanyl-detected-overdose.pdf

Probably.

Guy was a burn out who thought he was Tyler Durban.

around 15 people

Flooding the streets with fentanyl is the best thing trudeau ever did

A guy I went to school with did so much marijuana that he was killed. It's not a joke, he is in a medical records book and that's something /r/trees wont tell you about.

orange county is one of the most republican counties in all the country

This, I don't know if my hometown of sandy hook will ever recover

friend died of heroine overdose
another friend died of heroine
another friend was shot by police on heroine

all were nice guys before they did that shit. It turns you into a nigger

A few low lives I went to high school with. Nobody close to me.

3 people over the span of two weeks.

A friend's sister I used to get with died in her bathroom on the H, her brother found her thankfully and not her kids. They were working class whites.

Another friend died from H in his bathroom, was found by his gf. Upper class white from old money family.

Third friend of family died but don't know too many details except it was also heroin. He was an upper class dude from a Jewish family.

None of them knew eachother, must've been a terrible batch in the city I guess. Even if it's pure, you're still fucking up your life. Fuck that shit, sorry about phone posting.

yep died as fuck

kek

My pet axolotl died from too much codeine in his water.

Song related

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt5OZJ1LrbQ

nope. im not white.

Yep

Sister is a junkie, she steals from the family constantly. Uncle died in an OD

>the superior race
>they're all voluntary injecting themselves with a liquid that makes you die

really makes you think

My mothers best friend's son OD'd on fentanyl and xan's last September, got some mdma that was cut with it in October and that was a fucked time

It being fentanyl*

Fuck I'm drunk right now

I had an accidental od on fentanyl when I had cancer. Fun times

what exactly is the appeal of opiate drugs? i mean, it gets you "high" but it seems like it rapidly destroys your health, intelligence, basic humanity, and drains all your resources while ruining your relationships. what's the appeal? how does a "high" outweigh all those things?

i took some kind of opiate when i was 19 and had my wisdom teeth removed. it made me feel groggy and retarded and i threw out the rest of them. i guess i just don't see how the "high" of drugs warps everyone's mind into losing sight of the high that is being healthy, in charge of your mind, functioning at your optimum physically and mentally, and in general maintaining order in your life.

It's the number one killer of whites now.

Stand proud US of A

saying "sorry" feels kinda dumb, but damn, that's terrible

No, i dont mingle with degenerates

glad you beat it, that's fucking terrible, though, did you take them to court?

>did so much marijuana that he was killed.
Enjoy responsibly, dingus.
If you get fucked up and get in some shit, fuck with wrong people or just get hit by a car its nobody else's fault.

You know wrong "people"
Run from them and get yourself some better people.

They should legalize a light painkiller like codeine or vicodin and slash the allowed production of heavier stuff by 2/3rds while at the same time allowing kratom vendors to operate openly

this shit is all so easily solved, we just have to accept the fact that people like to get high. so give them something that wont be massively dangerous and clamp down on the heavier stuff. 90%+ of people will be fine with the sane version anyways. adderal for tweakers, vikes for opiate lovers, pscylosibin for fryers, etc

weed fucks people up physically , but they lobby and spend to keep that shit out of public view

I think with a few degrees of separation we all know someone who has had a family member overdose. Especially if you live in the midwest or on the east or west coast.

Nah I didn't sue. Some dipshit gave me the wrong dose of those lollipops. They basically handed me a check and said please god don't sue us. I felt suing the hospital might have had an effect on the quality of my treatment so I said fuck it

>weed fucks people up physically
No it doesn't.

Yeah. I laughed my ass off. Stupid shit used to bitch about all the fucking junkies in the ER, and then he killled himself with it. Buh-bye! Good riddance, asshole!

Yeah, a few:

Heroin
Vicodin
Fentanyl
Dilautid

Also had friends that suicided: 2 by hanging, 1 by slit wrists, 1 gunshot through roof of mouth

ya I knew 3. My fucking pos roommate was doing heroin behind my back and stole moeny from me, blamed it on some other guy, I beat said other guy up, said other guy tells police and I spent a year on house arrest then 6 months in jail now back on house arrest till december. Heroin is a fucking scourge that fucks you over even if you aren't doing it.

I almost overdosed when I went through some rough shit as soon as I graduated high school, and in total have relapsed twice in 7 years. But currently clean.

Just remember that every one of these motherfuckers makes a choice. Should I shoot up or not? If they say yes, oh well. See you on the other side.

Escapism due to broken will.

It's not a choice for them, but a compulsion they're too weak to conquer.

Sandy Hook isn't a joke, my aunt's sister taught there. Horrible thing

Yes. Good friend of mine I was in the navy with moved back home and had a couple of OD's, died the last time. We were messaging each other the day he did it.

He introduced me to this place. Well, Sup Forums, in like 2007 or so. I miss you Brian. Sorry you couldn't get over your demons

Like I said, see you on the other side, junkie. No skin off my teeth.

this is my general feeling as well, but what about the people who get addicted as a result of prescriptions?

Lots, too many to count honestly. Also an uncle.

>wife's son bot still going strong

My only addictions left are cigarettes and caffeine. Thanks for the concern though senpai.

Sophmore in college here.
2 kids died from heroin ods in my senior year. First one was a typical weed lmao guy, the second was a punk rock lezzie. She was pretty hot tbqh

The whole prescription thing is just a Jew lawyer deal. If you take a month's worth of Vicodin and then quit, you have a day or two of flu and some cramps. Nothing more. It's just Jew Drs. vs. Jew lawyers. The Jew lawyers are winning right now. If you can't get off a therapeutic dose of opiates/opioids, I don't know what to say.

senior year of high school that is

I wasn't addressing you, junkies in general.

From what I understand injecting heroin is like the strongest opiate you've ever taken x1000. It puts you in that warm blanket mentality only known naturally in young childhood before any stressors, going back to the real world after discovering that feeling must be difficult.

It does my dude. You already have anhedonia from your dopamine transporters being burnt out, and you don't even know it. Start taking GABA6 and NAD+

Yeah, I don't have sympathy for them, just empathy.

>dopamine transporters being burnt out
That's meme science.
I can have fun still....

>goes on to list designer chemicals

Where are these people actually trying to seek help as well? Surely they can do something with their doctor. I find it hard that there are housewives that go to heroin, obviously obtaining hard drugs isn't something new to them.

Some people are more prone to addiction than others. I've drank socially for years and never had an addiction yet I have a friend who will literally drink a 24 pack of piss beer or down a bottle of vodka in a day and can't help himself. He says he doesn't even get any real pleasure out of it he just can't stop drinking piss. Brains are complicated.

Yeah, but it was waaaay back in 2011/12. Long before they started cutting fenteynol into everything.

My mother's friend's son who was 29 and quite successful and wealthy took her ion for 3 years and attempted suicide but failed. Then dies of an overdose 3 months later.

So yeah.
I knew met him only a few times when my parents took me to New Years parties back in 2003.
He died about 2008.