So I was watching some interviews with black men and women during the peaceful protests for civil rights during the...

So I was watching some interviews with black men and women during the peaceful protests for civil rights during the 1960s. What shocked me was how completely opposite everyone was compared to now: They were extremely well behaved, articulate, dressed in suits and dresses, and they showed no ill towards white people, even the racist ones, they just wanted to be equal and left alone otherwise.

Which made me realize: Was LBJ's great society plan all along just a plot to turn most black people here into dumb niggers and keep them down for political reasons just for his party at the time? Was their stay-in-power and get-the-votes objective the whole reason american blacks turned so horribly today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0
youtube.com/watch?v=S3GT9UN7nDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LBJ killed JFK

Yeah and just like the Middle East from the same period, republicunts have poisoned people's minds about actual historical fact to make it seem like the world has always been dumb hillbillies in control of everything fighting back the "savage hordes", when it was nothing like that.

only one way to tell
get the crime stats on darkie during the civil rights period, compare it to now.

Well I don't know what they were, but the behavior was totally different. Also
>Muh nigger crime stats!
You dumb white niggers are a broken record.

>get the crime stats on darkie during the civil rights period, compare it to now.

I actually remember reading while black community crime was higher than white in the USA even back then, it was something like only 5% more, in other words you would not even notice living there the crime was higher than if you lived in a white community in the 1960's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

I've heard of Nixon's Southern Strategy it was mostly a myth since the deep South States went to George Wallace anyway.

Wrong, the black murder rate was several times higher back then, the same as it is now.

pff, i dont have any investment in those being true, i'm just parroting pols standards so they don';t get forgotten in the name of someones fee fees

5% would be a dramatic increase as compared to now.

>They were extremely well behaved, articulate, dressed in suits and dresses, and they showed no ill towards white people, even the racist ones, they just wanted to be equal and left alone otherwise.
>Which made me realize: Was LBJ's great society plan all along just a plot to turn most black people here into dumb niggers

Nice lie faggot, good job omitting the NATIONAL wave of super chimpouts that sweep the nation back then. These chimpouts were even more violent than today's, at least no one died at the recent Ferguson chimpouts, while dozens did during the chimpouts of the 60s.

They died because of beatings by police and also being trapped in buildings that caught on fire

>Over 30,000 people participated in the rioting, most of them blacks who looted and burned primarily white-owned businesses, got into fistfights with the police, and beat and mugged white motorists.
>"DEY DINDU NO NUFFINS, IT WAS DA EVIL PO-LEECE!!"

Source?

Watts riot of 1965.

Nice try, I'll ask again, link the source?

Google the riot faggot.

Now watch this and you'll realize what America has done on a global scale:

youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0

Nope. Alive and well. I mean fuck, nu/pol/ mouths it literally every single fucking day.
>Taxes? They're evil! Shaniqua will get food stamps! Time to destroy the economy with reaganomics!
But it's a "myth".

Obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3GT9UN7nDo

The plan of democrats like LBJ was to get their slaves back, and it worked like a charm.

Now I must ask, how is this any different from those incidents where a black guy committed a crime in the past and whites murdered and torched whole black neighborhoods?

>DEMS R DA REAL RACISTS!!!

I don't believe for a second LBJ said that, he was a genuine BBC cuckold. Sure, JFK's guys put the original civil rights act but never intended to push it, while LBJ made it his top priority. How fast people forget all the cucking he did like his MUH WE WILL OVERCOME stunt. Can you imagine Trump or even Obama doing the black power gesture and chanting "BLACK LIVES MATTER"?

>So I was watching some interviews

OP saw what they wanted him to see, which you may notice is 'slightly' different from the truth.

The (((media))) controlled the flow of information back then. You're only seeing what (((they))) want you to see. If the internet didn't exist they would be doing the same thing with BLM, but they can't anymore.

Jews.

The homicide rate and violent crime rate have been in decline for 30 years boot licker.

>Was LBJ's great society plan all along just a plot to turn most black people here into dumb niggers and keep them down for political reasons just for his party at the time? Was their stay-in-power and get-the-votes objective the whole reason american blacks turned so horribly today?

Yes, he said as much himself.

Blacks have been made dependent on the state while their leaders have all been made puppets of the Democratic party. They are captive voters damned to an endless cycle of poverty and crime because that keeps them where the Democrats want them begging for handouts and loyal to the party.

Aww. That's cute. You're in your libertarian phase. I remember those days. Black crime is as vicious as ever.

I own guns. Do you? For the people cucked by (((communist))) city shit holes, cops are all they have to save them from dindus hopped up on Jewish-promoted thug life.

The reasons do not matter. All that matters is the gorillas need to be put down.

>Aww. That's cute. You're in your libertarian phase.

I'm 33 and majored in poli sci faggot. I'm a fucking dinosaur compared to most of these fucking 14 year olds.

>I own guns. Do you?

9, I want more. Next purchase is either a Beretta 92 or an M1 Garand from the CMP.

>I don't believe for a second LBJ said that

All signs point to him hating niggers and just using them for votes, even from (((liberal))) sources.

What do you think is happening to the whites now?

>gets shown empirical evidence
>...but....but... muh jews
Classic

>totally ignores actual crime stats

Holy shit jump off a cliff, faggot

The democrats (lbj, etc) have historically always sought to actively keep the blacks down, in poverty, underachieving, and unsuccessful so that it ensures they can maintain their votes with promises of making things "better" for them than their current hell. The fact is democrats created most of the hell that minorities are in. Housing projects where minorities are held prisoner in their own homes due to criminals all around them. Tighter gun control that leaves those minorities helpless against criminals who want to kill and rape them and who don't care about gun laws. The left has a specific agenda in keeping minorities in poverty and uses trivial shit like obama phones or "free concerts" to keep them distracted. For fuck's sake look at the last election cycle. Instead of actually talking about issues, HRC paraded jay-z and beyonce on stage at a "free concert" to sing songs about misogyny, drug dealing, and criminal behavior. If you can't see this completely transparent bullshit from liberals and the DNC, you need to lurk more and unfuck yourself.

You're young. There's only so much communism and general Jew-leftist propaganda a man can take before he realizes leftist-birthed libertarianism ("open borders" proponents) are bluepilled cucks for Jewish-globalist elites. Right-libertarianism is at least grounded in some hard truths.

Do you two faggots have reading comprehension? The "crime stats" the guy linked to were supposed to be evidence of what? I've used that chart myself many times to promote guns, since a proponent of guns. I'm also a realist. Black crime is off the charts, as usual. Are you delusional enough to pretend it isn't?

The overall average is going down because the black % of the population is remaining the same while the hispanic % is growing. So we're trending away from Africa towards Mexico. Still ghastly compared to the amount of crime a 95% white country would have.

imagine being this stupid
imagine thinking that poeple would be better off giving half of their income away to virtually nothing instead of keeping it.

this. He also he was a cunt, a swamp creature.

Lol you are only seeing the propaganda m8
Remember back in the 60s no smartphones or independent media
I watched a documentary where a nigger rights leader admits to using violence to enforce a supposed voluntary Negro boycott of Birmingham businesses
Remember Zim Zam they want to gaslight you from reality

>Black crime is off the charts, as usual

Except crime in the USA has overall plummeted since the early 1990s, but you are now telling us it is doing the exact opposite

John McGinness, previous sheriff of Sacramento County, got in a lot of trouble on his radio show for pointing out how the African American community was MUCH better off before the Civil Rights movement -- in almost every field: income, marriage, education, etc.
He noticed these stats on his own while reading census statistics. He mentioned it on his radio show & people were so outraged they got him removed from several upcoming legal programs he was involved in.
interesting observation, tho. maybe it was the beginning of the gibs

t. Communist, or...

You're new to statistics. Violent crime for whites has been drastically doing down proportionally. Crime for blacks has been slightly going down but continues to be a catastrophic reality. If I punch you in the face 1000 times per day then start punch you in the face 800 times per day, would you consider that a relief?

>but you are now telling us it is doing the exact opposite
I said nothing of the sort.

They are evidence of the homicide rate being more correlated to changes in legislation than the percentage of black you dumb fucking nigger.

So there were no black people in the 19th century? And then there was a massive influx of blacks in the 30s until they disappeared in the 40s and came back in the 70s? Do you seriously think before you speak or do you just say whatever kneejerk bullshit comes to mind. I miss the days when sf was here and they would atleast make cogent points about the government. Nothing but faggot bootlicking shills now.

Whites are also disproportionately the victims of police shootings. Yet another fact that anti-white Jew-written media and globalist-funded communist organizations like BLM completely censor.

>america in the 1950s was a shithole

Great meme m80

>"Crime is skyrocketing!!!!!"
>points out your full of shit
>"But I did not say that, what I actually said is that crime is skyrocketing!!!"
>..........
>"I was only pretending to be stupid!!!"

I didn't say it wasn't a change in legislation. Legislation among many other political movements, along with less intelligence genetically, spawned thug culture. You lack basic logic to parse what I'm saying. Most of US legislation and organizations funding anti-white race baiting originated from Jewish-leftists. The few right-wing, redpilled Jews in that era got stomped on by leftist-globalist Jews. You don't know anything about US policy. Stay in Canada and suck Trudeau's Castro-cigar-cut dick.

Myth.

The first time that the South was relevant to a republican win was in 2000, for George Bush. I don't recall him running on a platform of holding back civil rights or segregation or anything really racial like that.

South was either split or democratic except for in the cases of republican landslides (e.g. where 49 states voted R).

The South turned red because racial issues became less relevant and the R party appealed more to the conservative, small-government mindset. The democrats literally pushed racial issues to keep the solid south and keep winning elections until it became a dead horse and they were forced to switch tactics.

There are a lot of regions where crime is skyrocketing. Total population is also greatly increasing along with white flight to get out of democrat "urban" shitholes. It begs the question: why aren't you taking the violence more seriously of blacks abusing, raping, and slaughtering whites?

>no way you could possibly follow the argument of "muh jews"

It isnt a complicated theory we all learn world history, im no zionist but youre deliberately ignoring obvious contradictory evidence.

>thug culture

Lmao you dumb fucking nog look at the statistics again if "thug culture" was anything more than a meme white people would be the ones shooting places up because we are the biggest consumers of it

>t. American visiting canada that doesnt suck government cock

I use to work at the LBJ presidential library. No doubt he had JFK killed.

Also

>no european immigrants after the 50s
>must be because of this legislation not the fact that almost 50 million of them died in a world fucking war

Atleast make the point that jews starts the world wars

You're apparently not intelligent enough to understand that whites and blacks are different on average. They have different average intelligence, behavior, and compulsions irrespective of socioeconomic background due to their genes. Genes fundamentally influence hundreds of characteristics about a person beyond just their physical looks and brain capacity.

Whites consuming gangsta culture aren't causing the same level of crime because they aren't as violent or as stupid. They are also born to more stable homes. The same propaganda has different effect to different brains depending on a large number of factors in genetics/nature + nurture/environment. Generally speaking, stupidity added to higher violent genetic risks added to fatherless homes has created a toxic stew of psychopathic behaviors and "culture" put into action, thoroughly glorified by leftist-Jewish race-baiting profiteers riding on the anti-white payday like usual.

I'm sure it bothers you for all the wrong reasons.

He said, and I quote: "I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

Not "Negroes", as is the common term for blacks in the day. Niggers. Street thugs. The dregs of black society. The plan was right there in the open, it was obvious what they were trying to do.

why would a president need money?