Give me the final redpill, or at least, the best you have before I leave this place

Give me the final redpill, or at least, the best you have before I leave this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

montalk.net/gnosis/171/corruption-of-the-demiurge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's all our fault, we let all of this happen, we blame everything on kikes, niggers, hajis and spics because we can't deal with the fact that all roads lead back to us

The Falklands actually belong to Argentina

The "Jews" is just a scapegoat.

Your mother never loved you.

Ted Kennedy, Emmanuel Celler, Phillip Hart and Lyndon B. Johnson signed this country's death warrant more than 52 years ago

We are already dead.

montalk.net/gnosis/171/corruption-of-the-demiurge

Pic related is the hardest one to swallow.

A few lungfuls of smoked DMT will show you Reality.

THATS RIGHT GOY

Jarl Ulfric is a thalmor plant

Meme magic is real

BUILD GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH THOSE AROUND YOU

also kys

Every white person you know and dont know would betray his or her race for money. Thats why the world is the way it is.

I hope not

The franklin scandal and the Dutroux affair (as well as many other events like this) have exposed that elite pedophilia, human compromise, and SRA are indeed real. The world as you know it is a farce.

>Roads
>Libertarian flag

things are the way they are because we are a bunch of stupid apes on a rock that have no idea what we want or how to do anything right. there is no illuminati, no jews, no nothing. humanity is just that fucked by default, and there's nothing that you, one in seven billion of them, can ever even imagine to do about it.

It's the Jews. You don't want it to be the Jews, but it is. You can't look closely at history and attempt to get at the root of 'why' some of the worst events happened without butting up against the goddamn Jews. They are monsters. It's unclear if they are willfully monsterous or just possessed by some unholy demon. Whenever they achieve power, massive extermination happens. They only know how to destroy and degrade. They don't have an endgame, they just live moment to moment reacting to the world convinced that it must be destroyed.

This.
The Bible even said that the Jews would be a monstrous people to the end of time but that God would always protect their nation in the end as an example of forgiveness.

Also, in my mind it is now officially the beginning of the end times now that companies are having microchips implanted in peoples hands and pushing this on social media like its a great convenient thing that can also improve medical care. I truly believe that this will not only be pushed by employers, but by health insurance companies. Health insurance companies will probably be first saying that they will not cover anyone without a chip so thier health can be monitored, then employers will follow this because of laws needing to provide medical coverage.

Evolution is a flawed theory

The ruling class, and most of their minions are trannies. Politics, Hollywood, sports. Many such cases. Sad!

You are Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. Everything is illusory, except Pure Consciousness itself. Remember who you are, remember where you are and remember where you come from.

we are fucked city

LSD is the final redpill you'll ever need. Try it

Everythings is shit right now because we are in the Kali Yuga

I completely agree with you. I wish the Satya Yuga would start right now.

Christianity is the Truth.

The Jews are necessary
As they are behind everything bad so are they for everything good
The world needs a villain
You exist because of Jews

I've been researching if there's a way to kick start that cuz if not that's about another 2 or 3 thousand years off

Hitler did nothing wrong except lose the war.

The final redpill is that you're not going leave this place, you're here forever

All that talk about the niggers and the jews, and for the "left" the fucking white cis males and patriarchy, is a ploy to distract everyone from the swan song of capitalism.
Either get smart and adapt, or let porky crash this ship with no survivors.

>the final redpill
>I leave this place
THE FINAL REDPILL IS THAT YOU ARE HERE FOREVER.

All religion, faith, spiritualism, etc., all speculation on the 'supernatural', is and was just early form of metaphysical theory, mixed with even worse premature speculation on physical laws. Sapience is a metaphysical property, arising from and dependent on physics but not composed of it.

None of use are human - we are sapience. All sapience is itself. The human identities we embrace are not fundamental to our own nature.

religion is a lie we are controlled by something greater MEMES

This place is a fucking dump and will turn you into a miserable neckbeard

Liberals have given us a way to say things in public without being called racist. Cultural Appropriation is race mixing and Liberals hate it as much as we do.

Underrated

Actually, Kali Yuga will end 427,000 years from now.

Most of us are Jewish. The site is actually run by the CIA

There is no leaving, we are all brothers and sisters in bonds now

Suicide is the final redpill

Liberals have no morals. They are weak people and they know it. Always expect them to behave like cornered animals.

neither left or right can win, there is only unending struggle

It's all America's fault and the Westerners here you perceive to be your brethren wouldn't hesitate to exterminate you and/or colonize you like they've been doing for hundreds of years.

I'm KGB actually.

first post best post

if there is one thing to take away from here is that the west shoulders the responsibility for what happens in its sphere of influence and noone else does

>Health insurance companies will not cover anyone without a chip

THIS. fpbp

>Give me the final redpill
it's the kikes, everytime.

there is no point attempting to maintain a "moral" society as "morals" are simply just abstract constructs which are just an attempt to mask the natural human urge
but it is all for naught as the hedonistic urges always win

so essentially dont be ashamed to be a bit hedonistic or "degenerate" only natural after all