Exercise Your Body

Friendly reminder to right wingers, that having an unhealthy, weak body is being a degenerate, and Sup Forums is not a board for slobs, pusillanimous queers, and weaklings. If you haven't exercised, you might as well be a Marxist or nu-male. Have a heart attack soon and get out of the way, porky. Your sloth makes everyone else look bad. Go lift something asap and become better. Like right now. Then reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peykKgaJw1Y
youtube.com/results?search_query=gloriouslion
youtube.com/watch?v=_Po7lFDF9H0&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lifting make you stupid and gay no thanks

No niggers, please.

I'm whiter than you user

>Algeria

>people never visit other countries

you are right. Im about to get back into exercising after im done with the labor of a big project im working on in my yard. I havent worked out since highschool though and really dont want to spend money on supplements. Ill just eat a lot of peanuts and beans for protein I guess. And meat when I have it, of course.

fuck yeahhh

is that actually how you use those things? I honestly dont know

He's an expert, so probably. Seems to work out a lot of muscles. I'd be worried about hurting my back desu.

its one way to use them

>an unhealthy, weak body is being a degenerate
>Go lift something asap and become better
become a go-go boy, am I right, Jack?

So you're from Niger then.

NHL guys use them the correct way in training, Rogan uses them for memecersize

I want to exercise but I'm such a lazy piece of shit I don't even know where to begin. I always feel like I'm going to have a heart attack when I work out

youtube.com/watch?v=peykKgaJw1Y

&

youtube.com/results?search_query=gloriouslion

You're welcome, enjoy and best of luck.

Anything is better than nothing. Everythng is better than nothing. Sounds good, and good luck on your project.

I thought about getting a couple kettlebells once. Seems some of the exercises you could do, would be really good for your core, and nice change up. Good bit of cardio conditioning in there, too. Would probably hit some stabilizer muscles that might go untouched using bar and dumbbells. I'm surprised they aren't more popular.

>dat ID tho
As a reminder, do 20 push-ups when you wake up, every 30 minutes afterwards and stop 3 hours before sleep.

Just decided why not, and cranked out 20 just for you, user. Worked out my abs earlier today and they were screaming at me, halfway through. Don't recall that happening much before, doing push-ups.

I think kettlebells are making a comeback recently
im gonna get one for doing squats

How do I exercise my penis? My dad says it's too weak and flabby.

Don't know. Might have to, Brows the web.

>Blocks your gains

youtube.com/watch?v=_Po7lFDF9H0&t=2s

The correct way to use those is to hold open doors.

I'm all about whole body exercises.
Not poor, but simple shit;
>running
>calisthenics
>throw/push/pickup/pull 50lbs sandbags (a have total of 6)
>try to make different visual rhythms on long, heavy, metal chains
>walking with a backpack/vest, carrying single, 2 lbs plastic water bottles (about 20 in total) filled with concrete
Along with my triple S meals, 80% of my weekly diet;
>soup
>smoothies/shakes
>stir-fry

You'd be amazed at the kind of transformation you go through if you follow this for a few months.

Don't lose your edge, though, or you go right back to where you came from when you slacken off.

Lifting ruined my knee

Now I can't even do fucking cardio anymore!

GG

Never underestimate pulling exercises like pullups and chinups bro, I do them + push ups + standard training for boxing and I am big, not body builder big but tough natural big. I swear by pull ups and chinups and you dont need any gym to do them, just a sturdy horizontal bar.