Has browsing Sup Forums changed your day to day life? If so, how?

Has browsing Sup Forums changed your day to day life? If so, how?

i have lost alot of friends

I've started dating other men since I've been coming here. Also started cruising for guys in the toilets.

I would dead set kick your teeth in for making this thread if you were in my neighbourhood. Saged.

Sauce?

Why? Trying too hard to redpill?

t. melbourne cuck

I have not touched a woman in 2 years

Checked
Mostly for criticizing Islam

Keke, i did a speech on Syrian immigrants, none of my friends cared. I'm also a Melbourne cuck so this says something

>Has browsing Sup Forums changed your life in some way?
yes it has, it confirmed a lot of things that i once thought about many times (the kikes controlling the world, the refugees crisis is indeed a master plan to create chaos in the Old continent and that the trade agreements are just a way tod estroy the nations and fuck up the workers of those countries as well). Although it was an hard red-pill to swallow, the IQ things discusse dhere finally helped me to understand why many of my countrymen are prone to do stupid/dangerous things and act like complete pricks while holding in disregard things like education, hard work and the importance of thinking about your own future and the consequences of their actions. Sup Forums despite many hostile users and shitposting, has helped me found peace and now my perception of the world has broaden significantly, thank you lads.

PS: the chink hate threads are hilarious as fuck (the one where chang gets rekt by a street light pole before getting run over by a truck was epically fucking funny). By far the best memes are found on this board.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Discovered the final red pill

iv'e come to realize that my race is a bunch of fuck ups with the very few slipping through the cracks just to disappear.

The biggest red pill is each married person sleeping in their own bed. Our grandparents did it, and they knew what was up. No more getting that bitch's knee in your back, or her getting annoyed by your arm slapped across her face in the night.

Then you might be wondering, well how would sex come about? Wouldn't that be awkward? No. You fuck that bitch. I'd be like the Richard Ramirez of sex on this night. Just skulk into that bitch's lair of makeup and costume jewelry with my erection as hard as a freshly cut diamond. It's just ready. And again by this point I am quite aroused. I don't even turn on the light to give her warning of my impending entrance of her orifice. I'm taking what I need. As my eyes grow accustomed to the darkness (which further arouses me), I can see her body lying underneath that cute little afghan she bought at Costco. I slide up next to her and pull it down. Next her panties and I see it. I see that fucking pussy. It's moist. I lick it. I fucking just lick it. It tastes good. She washed before bed I can tell. I insert it and she knows. She knows it's time for fucking.

Sleeping in separate beds can make a happier marriage.

I spend all day on Sup Forums

At first I was constantly filled with anger at what direction tptb want to take us in with all of their control methods.
Now I just mock and ridicule brainwashed left wingers whenever I see them (lost a few 'friends' doing this too) because they're too stupid to provide an argument or be educated - they deserve only death.

Started lifting a lot 8 months ago because of this board though. Then I found fit. You should all spend some time on fit. It is the superior board.

Grew up in a liberal family and the redpills saved me from that bullshit.
Took about 3-5 years of lurking to finally fully break the brainwashing.
Not sure when it actually happened but learning about THE FUCKING JEWS was definitely how it started.
Now everything is like that South Park episode where he just hears and sees shit everywhere.

For the better. This hurt box saved my life. Plus trying to prove /pol isn't always right makes you see the good folks easier. So many broken people racially (fucking liberals and Jews), women (fucking liberals & Jews), Culturally (fucking liberals & Jews). Family and their generational bs (especially the in-law Jew).

>Has browsing Sup Forums changed your day to day life? If so, how?

I realised traps were gay but also started sleeping with them

Pol is pro religion, why do you reject it?

You have me to blame for that.

Quick someone post the hangry skeltals and aay lmaos that are actually giving all the advice

it's unironically made me a better person.

I've started to masturbate to more attractive anime characters.

Keep up the good work, my algerian bro

Dude, go to bed, it's late.

Half of the time i don't know what's legit here or not. And I never look into it so I'm left in a state of constant doubt.

Actually, just typing this up I realized all I need to do is form my own opinions.

I've always been a racist shut-in weeb NEET with no friends, but browsing Sup Forums turned me into a hardcore racist shut-in weeb NEET with no friends and a desire for the world to end.

You are inspiring

Apocalypse soon fellow stalker

its made my life worse.

More depressed and more unproductiveness.

I hate people a lot more too.

It has made me question things more.

Wtf!? I love grandma now

That's because you live in a country infested with niggers and fag-loving jewed out cucks. So did I, until I moved.

I've learnt I'm actually quite moderate and even-handed in my views and opinions.

It's such a relief.

I only reject islam not other religions

You keep doing what you are doing man. Based

It's made me raciss

It's still less toxic than league of legends community

probably.where did you live?

Czeched m8

France then later Germany.

It hasn't changed my life, just my perception of the world. After a 5 minute conversation with my friends they also saw through their racial egalitarian brainwashing. Most of them actually said "Wow that makes a lot of sense" when I explained the effects of evolution on different human populations. Of course, 90% of my friends are white guys so it wasn't too difficult.
I also find myself biting my tongue a lot in my classes. Ready to get out of university.

I found and radicalized a bunch of people who became my friends afterwards. I Goebbels'd them so hard that some of them are becoming more radical than me.

I started browsing Sup Forums when I was a fully blown neet around 2011.

In that time I got a job, went to uni to study stem, started my own business to support myself through uni, did lots of extracurricular shit, got a girlfriend, got friends, traveled the world, graduated, found a high paying job in my field of study and now have a future that looks incredibly bight.

I'm not 100% sure how much of a role Sup Forums played in that. Certainly it didn't make it harder to achieve my goals, although I did slip up every now and again by revealing my power level (never know, it could always come back to bite me).

I honestly think Sup Forums made me more steadfast. It kept me aware of the realities of the World, of which there are no real solutions, the only thing I know I can do is improve myself. And that's what I did.

Bump