Rick and Morty: The Final Redpill

Who here has been Rick and Morty-pilled? A lot of drama going on on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but for those that aren't straight Reddit cucks:

>Strong believers in logic through complex scientific motifs and plots
>Sanchez family lead by Grandpa Rick, aka patriarch
>Most recent episode (pic related) written by a qt3.14 azn who self-inserts herself as Dr. Wong, only for joke to be made "That name is racist!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mazy1IuJzbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet you're proud of this thread aren't you pleb

You forgot

>I turned myself into a pickle and 9/11 was an inside job.

Trendy new age shit for generation Z liberal pussy college kids.

>9/11 was an inside job.

Wait is this a Reddit thing now???

You're a faggot for trying to shill a show that is going downhill faster than the chances of having a woman president

I honestly can't believe I sat through an entire season of this garbage before dismissing it.

>hires a bunch of diversity and sjw writers.

Rick and morty is gonna go downhill fast

Take the *buuuurp* red pill, Morty. 9-11 was an inside job. The government iz *buuurp* evil. Buy goooold.

This thread is so fucking stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ

I took the picklepill just last night.

judging by the fact that there are 15 pickle rick threads on Sup Forums and now this piece of shit thread, I wager we're being raided. remember to follow the rules of Sup Forums :)

Just so I follow you, you are advocating a worldview laid by a cartoon?

good ep, in the middle of ep3 right now actuall

>normie nihilism
>red pill

Good one op. Go to sleep kiddo.

last episode was so full of muh independent and stronk women stuff. Why the fuck does Summer even have to be around. plus the Jerry getting totally cucked and divorced has women writers all over it

>(((Science)))
>Sanchez
>catroons
Sure sounds redpilled op.

/thread

9/11 was an inside job is a mainstream meme now, alongside jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

I am pretty sure season three is going to be garbage, i did like how they dropped 911 was an inside job, though

First season had an amazing episode on feminism

youtube.com/watch?v=mazy1IuJzbE

justin roiland?

Are cats actually afraid of pickles? I need to know