Death Wish

After hearing about a remake for this movie, I decided to give it a watch since I had only seen it in my youth and didn't remember much of it. Holy kek, one of the most based movies I've ever seen.
>Not only fights back against muggers but summary executes niggers of all shades, jive, and afro-size.
>Will literally gut shot a negro then pop one in his melon to ensure he don't talk to the po-leese.
>Feels good about it
>"Well he's obvious a racist, he kills more blacks than whites"
>"Jeezus Christ, that's because there's more black muggers than white muggers!"
>"Think they should just make more white muggers so it's racially equal?"
>Chortles in the background
Obviously, with the remake, no blacks will be harmed during the making of this film, despite there still being more black muggers than whites, right? It really was a different time back then.
>smoking everywhere
>every home had a bar
>executing black muggers was celebrated
>Females dressed somewhat more conservatively, yet I find myself attracted to a number of them in the film
>liberals still looked down upon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuKeUAavpnU
youtube.com/watch?v=sTFoRqsIDR4
youtube.com/watch?v=1WtFGYHthTY
youtube.com/watch?v=Svzcox2QB0w
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ge2Slg56FI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oddly enough I also watched it today.

It's like a tamer Rorschach.

Have you ever seen 2/3/4? I'm considering binging them next.

Not yet. I'm going to go through them this week with my time off.

death wish wasn't about killing black people. remember his wife was raped and murdered by jeff goldblum.
it was a political message to show that criminals of any color are not our allies, and do not deserve any mercy.
modern media perpetuates the illusion that criminals are just 'poor, misunderstood youth' instead of dangerous, psychotic drains on society and a risk to everyone around them.

look at the bystanders reaction to charles bronson killing a degenerate criminal. this is how movies should be.
youtube.com/watch?v=vuKeUAavpnU

It's pretty kick ass.

Dirty Harry is good too if you haven't watch it you (you fucking Gen Y faggot)

The series gets more absurd as the movies go on, but they are all worth watching for the hilarity of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTFoRqsIDR4

youtube.com/watch?v=1WtFGYHthTY

Same, with maybe a little Dredd after.

>pulls out a fucking hand cannon and blows a basketball size hole in a thief
>a celebrated man walks away
I agree, user. I guess my point was that movies have to walk on eggshells these days, and they have to pick who gets killed carefully, or risk social outcry on twatter.
I've seen 'em all. Love them all.
>born in 84
Yeah I guess I am, I've seen plenty of movies from the 70's, this one just flew under my radar for a while for some reason.
>pulls out a knife
>pulls out a gun and kills both
Fuggin kino

Yeah watched this movie about 6 months ago it's fucking based. Can not recommend enough.

2 is watchable but noticeably dipped in quality. Don't even consider 3/4/5 they're awful.

If Jewwywood if remaking death wish...

holy shit...
youtube.com/watch?v=Svzcox2QB0w

Bigly

My wife got me the box set years ago.

Part 1 is a real movie

Part 2 is sleazy exploitation. SJW's fucking abhor it. Check out YouTube for a TV debate with the director.

Part 3 is lunacy - most people's favorite; Kersey and a gang of geriatrics practicality take out a whole borough of NYC

Part 4 is a better movie, decent twist, not as good as part 1 and less ridiculous and sleazy than parts 2 and 3.

Part 5, Kersey barely moves and is more like a slasher villain. It's about the Fashion Mafia, which I thought was hilarious, even more so when I found out it's 100% real

Bronson is a fucking legend. Cunt was actually tough in real life too.

Trump bring me such great joy, he's fucking great. How fortunate i am to be alive during all of this.

Death Wish 2 is the best one.

Winner seems like bigly winning.
Director of:
Death Wish 1973-
The Stone Killer 1973 -Scorpio 1972 -
The Mechanic 1972 Chato's Land 1971
The Nightcomers 1971- Lawman- 1978 -
1977 The Sentinel-The Big Sleep 1978 -
Death Wish II 1979 -1979 Firepower

Hm maybe I should take another look at watching 3,4,5. After the nose dive 2 took from the 1st I just didn't have any motivation to watch them especially seeing their ratings/reviews in comparison to the earlier two.

Dude also smokes a cigar in the cut while wrecking opposition opinion.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ge2Slg56FI