ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

yea Byzantine empire was pretty cool, but they had some serious roach problems in their late years

The greatest race on earth is my people, the Aboriginal Australians. 50,000 years.

You posted the wrong image

>the greatest empire in history
Indeed.

Great heritage man. All those rape babies from balkan are really making me nostalgic about your empire.

>doesn't post the correct picture
XDDDDDDD

Iceland was part of the Ottoman Empire?

was just about to post

This was the greatest empire ever

>Spread bong genes around the world.
>Drive left side

How about no?

And your ancestors destroyed that.

why is Iceland green?

because it's a meme map, you, stupid fucks

Damn! I can't believe Africa managed to conquer so much of the Middle East and Europe! I guess they really were kings and queens after all

You posted the wrong image

Holy shit when was this?!

fpbp

the united states is the greatest empire in history.
that or the british empire

Fer real.

Str8 lasers & robots & spaceships

How dare you come onto Sup Forums and don't call THIS the greatest Empire..

Remember that time your empire collapse and we took Palestine from you and gave it Israel? Good times.

Napoléon was a lot better than hitler

Both were destroyed by Jews

>Iceland

Uh what?

Napoleon was redpilled about that : He feared the rise of the jews among the French elits.
Fucking Rotschilds.

yes the only mistake Napleon has done was to take loan from the jews

I wouldn't say he was red-pilled. He treated the Jews really nicely at the start but they still complained and ended up destroying him through banking and manipulation of other nations, especially (((Britain))). It took years of failed attempts at pleasing them before the so-called 'infamous decree'. Do you support his idea of dissolving them through mixing with the 'white' French population?

What is this shit, you took the map of the Napoleonic empire, a map of the French colonial empire and then coloured British possessions as well as modern day Antarctic claims

Shoo shoo Turkroach!

Also Sage

>Iceland

Mongol Empire

Or Macedonia, since it was established 1000 years before Mongol Empire.

>Iceland