Niggers donate less than 1% of all blood in American banks

Despite consuming 43% of all donated blood, niggers donate LESS than 1% of blood in American banks.

>If your daughter was dying
>could you pick the random bag of blood donated by a white person
YES. With 99% accuracy.
Because Niggers are consumers, not contributors.

They're eaters, not producers.
>American blood banks be raciss!!

They didn't turn down nigger blood.
They were NEVER offered any.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21805814
youtu.be/8wNMgxQFZpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so theirs a 1% chance to get nigger blood
god i'd rather just die with those odds

So they are acting niggardly with their blood.

so these niggers and spics are literally draining the blood from white america
fuck we're such cucks

Vast majority of blacks don't have the mindsets to help others, as bad as that sounds it's actually a positive. Look at the state of whites now due to it.

Our countries are full of shitskins and nignogs cause of images of dead babies on TV that take advantage of that weakness.

Underrated

BLEACHED

> Niggers donate less than 1% of all X despite consuming 43% of all X
This applies to everything

this is a good pun. well done

A nigger was one of the most prominent people involved with blood banks during world war 2. He resigned from the Red Cross because they wouldn't let niggers donate blood. The irony.

You have the Greatest Goy and Boomer generations to thank for this.

Altruism btfo

Good

They shouldn't contaminate our blood pool

good, who would want tainted nigger blood anyway

Leach specie.

Pretty much. Nigs can't build and can't into hospitality. Whites are gr8 but empathy is a weakness when we allow in foreign hordes. Nips and Chinamen are smart enough to build empires but they are subhuman when it comes to empathy.

Nigger blood only works in people with baboon hearts.

White Ameribros, how long until you guys mass depott these savages to Liberia 2.0?

they all have aids

as soon as Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo begins and it's okay to go open season on them

Makes sense based on population differences as well as cultural differences.

Fake news

>Of the 389 340 blood donations reported by donors aged 16 to 69 years (98.7% of all donations), the collections were from white (77.7%), African American (16.3%), Hispanic (2.3%), Asian (2.2%), and other (1.6%) donors.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21805814

1% of getting aids

Isn't it a problem? That shouldn't give and receive blood.

>He resigned from the Red Cross because they wouldn't let niggers donate blood

>LET
topkek
Niggers need a wytewomen to fill out their gibs paperwork.

Hell, they NEED gibs.
Not for a week, or a month, BUT for their entire lives.

And they give nothing back.

>Not true. My great grandpappy nigger done tried once. And them ebil raciss honkeys were mean to hims.

>The irony
The irony is that niggers need niggerblood, but no ones be gibbing 'n sheeit.

What the fuck, how could they possibly be using that much of the blood supply? Source?

>Pol complains niggers have aids

>Pol now complains niggers don't donate enough blood

Inb4 pol isn't one person

>Source

heyjackass.com

The way I see it is that we as white Aryans, Anglo, Scandi are incredibly friendly people who just want to live in peace, and have been for about 65 years after WW2 whilst having our rights slowly erased.

The one thing we do have above all other races is that when we finally, collectively snap. We start biblical scale world wars and genocide our enemies.

Invading nogs and shit skins have no idea how blood thirsty the people of Europe really are, out history of death dealing.

When our empathy finally runs out for non whites and our backs are against the wall, there will be millions of legitimate non white refugees trying to escape Europe into Africa and M. E. as we take back every single square inch of soil.

Sup Forums btfo! Seriously does no one bother to fact check before talking out of their ass?

Are you a gun or no gunz state?

@
>Donor and donation demographic data were collected for 2004-2007 from a single blood collection agency in the Atlanta, Georgia, metropolitan area. Population data from the same area were acquired from the US Census. Donor and donation rates per 1000 population were calculated by race/ethnicity, gender, and age.
No one is btfo, shill.

They're constantly shooting and shanking each other. That results in a lot of blood transfusions.

WE WUZ VAMPIRES AND SHIIEEET

>The blood donation rates were 77 donations per 1000 population for whites, 22 per 1000 population for African Americans and 10 per 1000 population for Hispanics.
Combating fake news with fake news
Why do liberals do this

This right here sums up the relationship between whites and non-whites perfectly.

If you must have nigger blood you can collect it off the streets.

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this.

delet this

All I'm getting from this is that this thread should be about Hispanics instead.

Thank fucking god. Imagine nigger blood in your body....

They'd probably have some horrible STD, anyways.

Ok, I lol'd

reminds me of this

When.Does.It.End.

They can't accept blood from homosexuals, because of the high HIV prevalence. Considering how many black men are pounding each other's ass, maybe this is a good thing.

Exactly mate, these deceivers and invaders of Europe have no idea what is to come.

youtu.be/8wNMgxQFZpg

Dis bitch getting a Melinims tranzzfooshun nigga
WhyTee shuld be happy as a muthagfukkar to get this proud queens nigger power!!!
WhyTee GET a shot of niggerbluud before tjat dance contest at the kkk rally.

Not nog, but donating blood freaks me out.

niggers literally sucking the blood from whites

Pain, death, and suffering.

>THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE

>well, black people who get shot ideally should have blood from other black people because their blood tends to be different from the blood fo white people

>BUT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE

"Science" today

>black peoples blood is different
>its got dangerously high amounts of the Colonels secret herbs & spices