Brit/pol/ - Early Morning Chill Edition

>Thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=82R_vNloF28

>Gove confirms foreign access to UK fishing grounds
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40814377

>UK diplomats' families withdrawn from Venezuela
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/16/uk-reaching-tipping-point-on-abuse-of-politicians-paul-bew

>Home Office’s lack of action on post-Brexit Border ‘is shocking’
irishtimes.com/news/politics/home-office-s-lack-of-action-on-post-brexit-border-is-shocking-1.3169069

>Anti-Islam UKIP leadership hopeful 'too extreme', says AM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40802240

>Bring in British only passport lanes, minister says
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/bring-british-passport-lanes-minister-says/

>Last day of Royal duties for Prince Phillip
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-final-royal-engagement-gaffes-96-years-duke-edinburgh-queen-elizabeth-ii-a7872561.html

>British email prankster fools White House officials into replying
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/01/british-email-prankster-fools-white-house-officials-into-replying

>No 10 says free movement ends when UK leaves EU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40774251

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0onpK5Wx4oe
youtube.com/watch?v=8dWnqo3tIFg
youtube.com/watch?v=SvC30BKPFRM
strawpoll.me/13646803
youtube.com/watch?v=2wOrr9NvlTk&list=PL14078CE37EA6B15D&index=1
generosity.com/education-fundraising/help-pop-rightly-so-s-cherry/x/17138575
youtube.com/watch?v=uzn2izehkno
youtube.com/watch?v=W9m3AuHR5C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anime is for nonces.

I thought you were going to make the thread, but you hadn't after 5 minutes.

You know what, I'm done trying to help you with the mess you've made yourself, you cannot honour the terms you agreed to then that's your problem, you won't show up, you won't give up your trip, instead you'll keep posting with the same trip except this time you'll have to stay on damage control every time I'm in the thread or somebody mentions my name because you cannot cope with the fact that you are a slimy fucking rat and you're too emotionally attached to your trip to free yourself from this.

And everyone will know that no matter what feel good bullshit you spout that you're a liar, that you're only pretending to be someone else online, you can talk about dignity as much as you like but when it came down to it, you had none, and you'll remember that for the rest of your life you pathetic little coward.

Sorry I was youtube.

*watching

Hi there, noticed you were using a trip. This makes you a tripfag. If you would like to post with an identity, please try redddit.com.
Thanks!

Never agreed to give up my trip, you are a liar, all I was asking for was reasonable terms but you didn't want to meet them because you are afraid, a coward and a liar. That's all you are really, you larp about so much that I doubt if even you know what you say is serious and what isn't.

Pretty much everybody here hates you, not for having different opinions but because you almost never discuss politics, all you do is shitpost and the only reason you are still here, amongst people who hate you is because you are probably more lonely than anyone else.

What is she thinking?

Based on this one shitty take, should I buy a better microphone and record an unlicensed audiobook of The Abolition of Britain?

vocaroo.com/i/s0onpK5Wx4oe

Terrible quality microphone from what I can hear, but good narration. I'm not sure if it would be any more legal to distribute your own read version of the book than Peter Hitchens' version though.

Going to get a few hours sleep now, good night.

Who ready for shit tier Victoria Derbyshire? Her insincere nodding whenever a "victim" comes on really fucks me off

>What is she thinking?

>Work 11-9

Correct.

Preusse BTFO

P-p-post the o-one I'm in c-cunt.

Doesnt preusse own a vagina?

I'm off to sleep now

youtube.com/watch?v=8dWnqo3tIFg

where is the one with the last supper? you retards are turning this into a blog, and im getting caught up in it!

How she misses the rainforest and catching monkeys to eat?

did kipper put a new vid up?

>where is the one with the last supper? you retards are turning this into a blog, and im getting caught up in it!
Don't pretend you don't like it.

Night old mate.

It sure is weird watching the discussions of vampiric jobless neets lol

Also is anyone watching Victoria Derbyshire? Why is entertaining these ridiculous ideas suddenly the in thing to do?

Please do a Geoffrey Leonard impression fampai.

Does anyone really care if anonymongs hate them? Most of them hate me too.

>Was it harder to watch your female partner transition to a male or your son into your daughter?

Disgusting conditioning of children

Rightly and preuse should just fuck and get it over with, quite clear that's what they're both frustrated about

youtube.com/watch?v=SvC30BKPFRM

bump

Very important poll

strawpoll.me/13646803

>'I refuse to be the only Prince of Wales who never had a mistress.'

I had no idea Charles was such an A L P H A

bump

Nice bit of early morning chill time. Get some classical music on maybe.

>when the triplords fight

Propa old school mate

youtube.com/watch?v=2wOrr9NvlTk&list=PL14078CE37EA6B15D&index=1

Remnber to look what you buy and buy British.

Or British brand even if it made abroad.

I got sone British beer in germany now

bump

RIP honk

>in Germany
>buy British beers
Can you get any more Plebeian.

>uses roman word for 'commoner' as an insult

What have I told you about mingling with tripcodes?

???????

what? i also made this post

just read back the pube and rightly drama, jesus christ you pair of children

Is there an archive link? I don't spend all my free time here, so I missed that

think its mainly in this thread;

Ta. Hope they're both too embarrassed to ever come back tbqh.

kek, embarassing

Gas all tripfags

can all of you just fuck off please

Eddie you are a cunt but you bring good discussion

Ohayou Gozaimasu Senpais

No, but I do love it on the odd occasion an anonymong calls me their least hated trip.

Preusse is a pretty girl.

Fucking hell, that's more autistic than the precedent argument. Are they honestly offering to fight each other? Autism...

I've got a question for those of you who may be more knowledgeable on the EU than me. What happens if a member state simply refuses to implement a certain EU regulation or binding decision? What is the mechanism of punishment, is there one clearly laid out?

Tripfags are underage mongs, what did you expect?

Preusse offered his/her/it location to me the other day to fight, but I just assumed it was a joke, not mental illness.

It started off as bants, but then, as usual, Preusse in her usual girly ways got a bit overexcited and took it too far.

REMINDER TO PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ CROWFUNDING CAMPAIGN:
generosity.com/education-fundraising/help-pop-rightly-so-s-cherry/x/17138575

Can't invite those girls to play in the tree house, they just cause trouble, aint i right lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=uzn2izehkno

>mfw scrolling through this awful thread

funny thing is pube would probably beat rightly, pin him down and they would end up having gay sex. unironically.

>dollars

Have you seen how many canal walks rightly goes on? He could bicycle kick him so hard that his car would start.

>It didn't have an option for pounds.

>The state of this thread

Tottenham 5 3 Chelsea

Remove tripkebabs

where is the rest of hitchen's body?
is that just his neck?
is he like a giraffe?

Morning lads. Another glorious day in neetdom. Might have a wank to indian women today.

>You will never enjoy a nutritious and satisfying full cream cappuccino with Peter Hitchens in a small Cafe beside a canal.

Disgraceful

Lord Buckethead is a manlet.

Not a racist are you user?

Ultimately the punishment would be sanctions, but they go through various legal processes first.

>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Anyone got the foot pic of the Indian girl whose skin is literally the colour of diarrhea?

>Hot pocket
FOY

>I'll never be the supervisor to the assistant of the coffee boy (how will the country function?)
>I'll never be forced into debt via mortgage and can inherit the house when they die
>I am extremely fit (can pass royal marines entrance with maximum scores)
>I'm not a bad chef
>Friends and girlfriends heh kid I have pol and tinder.

>maximum scores
What?

Ignore the LARPers.

16 pull ups
60 press ups
85 sit ups
1.5 mile under 10 minutes

I thought this might be the case but can't find anything about it. The only mechanism I can find is article 7 of The Treaty on European Union which suspends member voting rights, but it can only be used if there is a unanimous decision in the European Council. Given this, two member states (say Poland and Hungary) could ostensibly do whatever they what with regard to EU law and block any attempts by other member states to invoke article 7 on the other.

17 pull ups
61 press ups
86 sit ups
1.5 mile under 9 minutes
Is a higher score.
Also a 10 min PFT is fucking pathetic

International law is retarded.

Thats how much they'll let you do before they say 'stop' you silly billy. Except the run ofc.

I'm off work atm so LARPing as a NEET. Might treat myself and watch countdown in a bit.

@privatedmtosteerpike Me too but keep it quiet cos i've baited a few

Are you serious? Selection is fucking retarded now days.

What selection did you do like?

Army in 2006. It was best effort 2 mins for push/sit ups, till failure pull ups and best effort run. As a potential marine 0930 should be the bare minimum and that is highly pushing it.

Are you still in good shape or are you a fat cunt now?

Standards have slipped my friend. When I watch documentaries about the royal marines in the past they were a totally different breed of men. Something fucky is going on,