Conservatives Are Winning The Culture War

Late-Night Comedy Writers Frustrated They Aren’t Persuading Voters to Hate Trump: ‘I don’t want this job’ was the general feeling among the writers on the panel who were apparently exhausted that their oh-so-clever writing is failing to win over Trump voters.

archive.is/8MAeK

Adding that he found Trump’s presidency “exhausting.” He said it was not fun keeping up with the never-ending news cycle.

Nangle, apparently without any sense of irony and self-awareness of her industry, said Trump is “unearthing part of our country that people didn’t know existed” because “there’s so much more hate and resentment than we possibly could have imagined … This man didn’t come out of nowhere.”

Hollywood celebrities have been some of the most vile and unhinged during Trump’s presidency, with many envisioning violence (including murder) against Trump.

We are winning the culture war, anons. Stay strong. The tides have turned overwhelmingly in our favor.

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Priestly_blessing
infogalactic.com/info/Leonard_Nimoy
infogalactic.com/info/William_Shatner
stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Trek-Marxism.html
youtu.be/lThvEsP5-9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2 scoops for Donald Drumpf? every night
>why don't people laugh at our shows

haha, the pussy grabber is winning the culture wars tweeting on the toilet, hmmmm

i agree that colbert is unfunny and should lay off trump for a while it is way past old, there is no variety in the tone and it gets hard to listen to

'The President show' is doing Trump the best of all i think, next to Trevor Noah

I unironically wish hollywood would leave the united states, they don't make anything of value, they only serve to spread filth and shitty remakes of movies that aren't entertaining.

They are fucked

They went all in and now nobody likes them anymore, even liberals are sick of the constant trump this trump that

I stopped reading almost all mainstream news in the past 6 months, stopped watching most mainstream TV, just avoiding all of these crazy shills, they are losing viewership like crazy

Not only do they add nothing of value, they've made it glaringly clear that their entire agenda is to brainwash the masses and steer them away from the traditional, conservative values that made our country great in the first place. They're shitting bricks because no one's falling for the "muh diversity, 30 genders, interracial heros" narrative. Americans have overwhelmingly rejected their garbage.

>(((Star Trek)))

Daily Reminder that (((Star Trek))) is JEWED to the core.

"Vulcan Salute" is "Priestly Blessing"

infogalactic.com/info/Priestly_blessing

>In the mid-1960s, actor Leonard Nimoy, who was raised in a traditional Jewish home, used a single-handed version of this gesture to create the Vulcan salute for his character, Spock, on Star Trek. He has explained that while attending Orthodox services as a child, he peeked from under his father's tallit and saw the gesture; many years later, when introducing the character of Mr. Spock, he and series creator Gene Roddenberry thought a physical component should accompany the verbal "Live long and prosper" greeting. The Jewish priestly gesture looked sufficiently alien and mysterious, and became part of Star Trek lore.[30]

and both "Kirk" and "Spock" were jews.

infogalactic.com/info/Leonard_Nimoy

>Nimoy had long been active in the Jewish community. He could speak and read English—his first language—and Yiddish.[77] In 1997, he narrated the documentary A Life Apart: Hasidism in America, about the various sects of Hasidic Orthodox Jews. In October 2002, Nimoy published The Shekhina Project, a photographic study exploring the feminine aspect of God's presence, inspired by Kabbalah. Reactions have varied from enthusiastic support to open condemnation.[78] Nimoy said that objections to Shekhina did not bother or surprise him, but he smarted at the stridency of the Orthodox protests, and was saddened at the attempt to control thought.[78]

infogalactic.com/info/William_Shatner

>His paternal grandfather, Wolf Schattner, anglicized the family name to "Shatner".[5][unreliable source?] All of Shatner's grandparents were Jewish immigrants (from Austria, Poland, Hungary, and Ukraine);[6][7] and he was raised in Conservative Judaism.[8]

(((Trek))) is a (((Marxist))) DYSTOPIA!

stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Trek-Marxism.html

Huh, I always thought Star Trek was redpilled. Different cultures and white people still existed en masse, religion was still existent, especially Christianity, the Federation was state capitalism, the starships were thinly veiled Planet-Killers, the Federation blew up any fucker that wasn't compatible with their government, Dr. Bashir wasn't a terrorist, etc.

Interesting info, still not tired of winning.

maybe, but "Spock" was still a jew, and so was "Kirk".

(((Trek))) also promoted Bestiality, the FIRST Interracial Kiss:youtu.be/lThvEsP5-9Y

>Constantly bash people who voted Trump calling them dumb and racist
>Acted surprised when you can't win them over
Liberals need the rope asap

>when your (((tricks))) no longer work

You can fool the goyim some of the time...

Meanwhile Trump's approval rating is under 40 even according to Rasmussen kek

Yep, just like Hillary had a 99.999999% chance of winning.
:^3

REEEEEEEEEE

They were not wrong when it came to the national level polling. It was still within margin of error and Hillary still won the popular vote

Popular vote means Jack all in a constitutional republic, AnCap/Leaf

The jig is up. Liberals on suicide watch.

they were WRONG
using their polls they calculated out what they thought the counties and then the states would do, and came with the nearly certain probability of Hillary winning!

Trump supporter you are alone! Don't even bother going to the polls your vote only matters if you care about Hillary!

Trump's win exposed their bias and their lies.

>Muh popewelar vowt meme
It's like you fuckers are painfully willfully ignorant of the massive amount of voting fraud being uncovered.
She didn't win the popular vote, she stole it. Take away just the suspected fraudulent voted in CA alone and you'll find the total swing Trumpwards.

They invented the numbers to try to discourage trump voters
>well if she's going to win anyway guess I'll just stay home and eat cheetos
Luckily we saw through that bullshit and voted en masse, while the liberals saw those same numbers and figured everyone was already voting for (((her))) so why not stay home and eat cheetos

>Muh illegal voters

>Hillary had a 99.99999999999% chance
>They were not wrong
lol. yeah. it was just the 0.00000000001% of the time that Trump wins.

I never knew how much politically oriented american tv is, even comedy central. Every time this Trevor Noah cuck is one, he's railing on Trump. It's quite funny actually

This such a retarded fucking meme. You can look at the day before the fucking election every fucking state had it's own poll.

The fucking pollsters didn't just call up California and extrapolate for the rest of the country. Every fucking state had it's own polls and they were all fucked.

FULLY

Styxy was right

They'll never know how many of their polls were subverted :^)

that doesn't mean conservatives are winning you fucking faggot.
a lot of neocon cocksuckers like yourself actually hate trump, but tolerate him since he's keeping the hated GOP afloat.
shouldn't you be planning the next terrorist attack that will insure Israel continues to get unlimited financial aid from the US?

538 had something like a 40% chance on him....
You retards think everything is a conspiracy by the media. No wonder a lot of people here got disappointed by Austria, Netherlands and France.

>You retards think everything is a conspiracy by the media.
Yeah. They were clearly neutral.

Is that a fucking VtM joke!?

>Schlomo throwing a temper tantrum and shitting out disinformation at an alarming rate to cover up the left's failure at brainwashing via television
Glorious.

>Late-Night Comedy Writers Frustrated They Aren’t Persuading Voters to Hate Trump
Maybe because persuading voters isn't their fucking job. They're supposed to be entertainers, not political activists.

>le smug anime man

Shouldn't you be looking for a job Sam?

Nate gave him 29% odds on Nov. 1
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-yes-donald-trump-has-a-path-to-victory/

Nah it's a jojo reference

turns out he can keep getting away with this

Is this ironic shitposting at this point? Rasmussen was one of the few accurate polls during the election. They had him at 50% approval not too long ago. If they say he's dropped then he's dropped.

Trump's approval is irrelevant to the thread topic though. The conservative reactionary wave doesn't live and die with Donald Trump, and presidential approval ratings rise and fall all the time (in this case probably due to the healthcare failure).

Trips of solidarity.

Who /revolutionofhate/ here?

We're breaking their spirits, Sup Forums

It's working marvelously. Liberalism, like tranny degeneracy, is a dying fad.

>Rasmussen was one of the few accurate polls
really activates those almonds

No. they where right, she did win. Just not the vote that mattered. the other two branches are sick of being fucked over by visionary prez. they picked the mottle fool to dance for the prols while they get to work.

I am not sure if it's really "conservatives winning", because they aren't exactly advertising themselves in a clever way.
It's more the shitlibs spectacularly losing, which leaves the conservatives as the only ones left in the race, and thus the winners be default.

MSNBC had Texas as a toss up

Shit was hilarious

>an industry that's worth billions
>yet apparently they are unaware of what outrage fatigue is
How does this keep happening?

the inherent problem of their ideology is that it tries to politicize everything. only autists want to talk about one single topic every fucking day non-stop.

I greatly enjoy talking about politics, but even I want it contained in special places where you can also just choose to ignore it for a few days. Because being exposed to that shit for too long seriously eats away at you, eventually you just need to take a break.
And that's exactly what people start doing now.

How wrong you are.

>No money
>everyone works for free and has the same shit ship's quarters and same uniform for clothes
>one world government for earth
>dozens or hundreds of planets ruled by one government

You were sold on an interplanetary ccommunist future and didn't even recognize it.

Blue Texas was when I realized leftitsts were reaching HARD.
Its one of the reason why the election results were so entertaining , it must hurt to GTE BTFO that badly

the smaller shows like colbert and jon oliver are loving the attention they get from left wing retards because they get more ratings than they did before, all the other bigger shows lost a lot of viewers since going left

Hollywood is literally the biggest problem with America. Your foreign policy isn't even half as cancerous and at least you can TRY to elect a shitty one out.

At least it's being bought by the Chinese now. Chinks have no soul but they know how to maintain the minimal morals needed to keep a society together.

>Its one of the reason why the election results were so entertaining , it must hurt to GTE BTFO that badly

They seriously did it to themselves. All they had to do to not be so assblasted was to treat it like a normal political election, without constantly shittalking the other candidate and calling him less than an animal.

I'm in one community where even just posting a picture of Trump or making a reference to him will get you muted because it triggers the spergflakes on that server so fucking hard.
After all, if you describe your opponent as the vilest creature imaginable, and then you lose to them, what does that say about you?

>diversity hurts civic life
Grew up in a 'diverse' neighborhood, can confirm.

>neighbors trust each other half as much
I'm surprised it isn't lower. Nobody talked to anybody. Public spaces like parks were always either empty or had a few bums in them and hardly anyone even bothered to vote.

Really? Because I'm getting a feeling that the right wing populist movement has plateaued and is sputtering.

Trump got elected and Brexit happened sure. What real victories have there been in the last six months? I've just seen Brexit be bastardized and Corbyn make up some big ground. Canada is losing all sorts of right wing battles and Trudeau will likely run it until at least 2023. Trump has faced defeat after defeat in the US in political spars and somehow having his approval drop like a stone despite a fantastic economy. I mean conservative parties are in power in US/AU/GB but I feel weakness not strength. The right is getting less irreverent, more butthurt, and easier to mock, pic related. This is the ultimate consequence of people promoting fucking youtubers to inform people about political issues, which was a mistake, and is responsible for shit like this.

The follow-though seems to be sputtering. I mean the left is so fucked in the head the right has a chance to win anyways but generally my confidence is not great.

I'm a political junkie but I've been hearing about the mans every bowel movement for more than a year. Never heard about Obama that often.
Give it a fucking rest!

>t. Another Assblasted Liberal Faggot Too Stupid to Just Give It Up and Join The Winning Team Already
This is about as fake as the "seriously guys I so totally used to be a conservative buuut.." posts. Fuck out of here, leaf.

>Maybe because persuading voters isn't their fucking job.

Oh, but it is. The best propaganda is delivered under the guise of comedy. An off-the-cuff one liner circumvents rational thought quite easily, and makes it easy to remember and deploy in the face of any attempts at reasoned debate.

I wouldn't say that all comedy is political propaganda, but it is definitely the perfect medium for it.
You can wave away any inconsistency or poorly researched facts as "yeah, but it's just a joke", yet some of it will always get stuck in your head.

Which is why memes are so powerful.

I read this post 10 times and it just gets better with every read...

It'll be even better with another 5-10.

This.
If you believe the approval (((polls))) you are truly a fuckin fool.