Ashkenazi female Jew here

Ashkenazi female Jew here and I just want to marry a strong, white male and pop out many white children. I'm one of you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
a.pomf.cat/tylpvl.mp4
subvert
youtube.com/watch?v=6dOwHzCHfgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gas

Post tits or feet or gtfo, kikess

Hi Laura.

Hello kangaroo fucker

Are you the CommunismKills girl or do you look like her?

> feet

fuck off faggot.

LAURA GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD

you first, you dirty brown mongrel.

Nope just you're average white ashkenazi looking to take good aryan cock to help repopulate the white race and revive traditional values

Who the fuck is Laura

Eww
Post nose w timestamp
Also sage

Fuck off sand nigger

Go away, you succubus.

have you done a 23andme dna test? if yes what is your maternal haplogroup? ive read that 80% of ashkenazi maternal haplogroups are european in origin and not levantine.

Fuck of. Were full.

>I'm one of you guys.
Nah. (((You))) ain't.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

I am a pure German with 3% slavisch gen my IQ is at 118, I am in nuclear health.
I would be ready i think the mixture between us two would surrender to the Übermensch.

Show your nose

My mother had an ancestry DNA test done. From what I understand, the Ashkenazi are European but they only got there after the diaspora. My mom also had middle eastern in her results as well. So either way, I still have that in my mix.

I share the same values as you all. I just have a different ethnic background.

What the fuck are you even trying to say kraut

Say "gas the likes, race war now" then.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

a.pomf.cat/tylpvl.mp4

I want to say that I am interested :)
> I would like to improve my gene pool

body shape?
IQ?
fitness?
hereditary diseases?

GTFO.

Sage.

I will have you.

>my IQ is at 118

I knew Germans were retarded.

at least we are honest

Thicker where it matters and pretty skinny in the middle
Out of shape though
IQ is 128
Don't know much about health history

Who white man in his right mind would ever touch you?
You are making shitskin jew babies to said family.
Try America they love their jewesses.
Arab-azhkenazi pig disgustings.

I look white AND I have a man who browses here too

The body shape can be corrected, no problem
Your IQ is much more important to me

Do you have any family diseases?
Do you have professors in the family?
How important is your faith to you?
Do you live in Israel?

Only thing I can really think of that we are very prone to is high blood pressure.
I'm an atheist but open to returning to Christianity
Nope. I've never stepped foot in Israel.

>My mother had an ancestry DNA test done.

but do you know what her mitochondrial haplogroup is? im curious if it was european or middle eastern.

Everything sounds very good
Maybe we should meet

Not sure how I could find that out. She was far more European than anything else. It just shows up in percentages and says what countries the ethnicities come from.

I was in Germany a year ago but I doubt I'll be back any time soon.

>Ashkenazi female Jew here
proofs

subvert DOT pw/s/

Do you have a contact address or something?

Wait, you haven't been memeing this whole time?

not really

I mean I answered honestly but I didn't think you were actually into me

I am completely serious
I am looking for a woman to start a family

ashkenazi male jew here and just want to marry a non whore with similar ethnic backround and political views. Wanna chat if you aren't fake ?

if you look like this will dump in you

I wanna marry a Jewess

>high iq kids
>guaranteed employment oppressing the goyim
>hopefully get in on the Jewish illuminati

Literally perfect

I will literally taint your kraut DNA. Come on kid, this just looks sad now.

>not liking women's feet

ayyy how is Israel?

I'm 100% real. Ashkenazi & alt right. Just want to help correct the damage our people are causing.

I'm as white as snow plus blonde, so no.

All the benefits of Ashkenazi DNA without all the destruction of white culture.

I'm quarter Scottish subhuman and got 133 hahahahha I new the Anglo was superior

hahahaha
If you can live with that that my grandpa was in the wehrmacht I have no problem.
only the result important.( high IQ babys)
> By the way, I also have 2% Ashkenazi DNA;)

imagine carrying a child for 9 months and spending all the following years hoping they grow up intelligent and successful and have children only for them to like dirty feet.

Never been there. Probably bad since they're murdering Palestinians.

Pic with timestamp or this is bait.

I wouldn't call them "our people", any leftist jew is a traitor to true jews the way I see it and although these ideas were created by marx, most people following them these days are not jewish. I'm mostly white btw, my mothers side is ashkenazi my dad's side is pure white. I really find it hard to believe that you are real though, alt right woman are literally impossible to find...I don't suppose you'll be providing any kind of timestamp?

Hey Sarah, i would totally ruin my bloodline with you... but i'm not really white. I'm one of the stealthy ashkenazis.

dont worry, my dad is nearly pure Anglo.

hahaha god damn! You are not a true jew. And that makes me sad. That's okay though.

It's cool just don't invite grandpa to my bubbi'a house for Hanukkah and we should be okay.

SS gunman here

Israel and palistine are at war, the loser isn't always a martyr, sometimes they are just shitty. The coalition gov't of hamas and the plo spend their foreign aid money like idiots and use their own civilians as political cannon fodder, they deserve to lose, and they are losing, and only the pity generated by their massive propaganda machines keeps this insanity continuing. Israel jews and zionist jews are the exact opposite of the leftist jews and the marxist cunts that have our society on the road to hell and racemixing wastelands

Not posting pics, but if there somehow is a god, I swear to him I'm 100% legit.

why don't you just post a drawing of what we tell you to draw with a timestamp?

Not risking posting any photos. However, my dad is 100% European and the majority of that is Anglo. My mom is the one with ashkenazi and such. But fair enough. I don't really consider them to be my people. It's almost humiliating at times. But i swear to whatever higher power there may be that I am a 100% legitimate alt right woman.

My grandpa died in stalingrad.

>my dad is nearly pure Anglo.
this is a minus point
ashkenazis ok, but anglo brrrrrrr

>palestines are being murdered
>if there is a god

stop this farse goy. you're neither jewish or a wahmen

Wh...what country are you from?

youtube.com/watch?v=6dOwHzCHfgA

My hope is to hop on some pure Anglo cock and encourage my offspring to do the same in hopes to really dilute this Jew DNA.

(((YOU))) filthy kike.

Stop cucking these easy betas, who would ever date someone they met at Sup Forums?

Correct. Most of us support the concept of the synthetic Jewish ethnostate, Israel. We don't like the subversion of our values such as monogamy, family and decency.

The only Jewish thing about me is my DNA and my bubbi who makes us come over for Hanukkah and consume large quantities of matzo and latkes.

Just post a pic of your hand with timestamp. Sup Forums automatically removes geotags from photos.

You shouldn't judge a whole race by the actions of a few. If one race happens to have superior intellect then it will just be evil jews vs good jews and you better learn to side with the good jews or lose. It's important to understand the distinction between cancerous leftist marxist jews and godly zionist israeli jews. The two are always conflated on /pol....jews aren't just jews dammit there is no agreement amongst them, if anything there exists an almost perfect 50/50 split from left to right...how long have you been alt right? Was it the hordes of refugees that did it? (assuming you actually live in germany and aren't on a vpn)

To be fair, both of my parents have a decent amount of German in them. I still have family there too.

USA

you'll be just popping out more stealthy jews like myself. you cannot win the game.

at least get a germanic/slavic breed to dilute. anglos are pure filth.

Israel would pretty much consider you goyim, desu

Fucking race traitor.
Ashkenazi male here to call you a fucking whore

most by a slim margin...a growing margin I hope though

Oi Vey! Wait till the Elders hear about this new Shoah!

Is that real now, or do you fool me?Not your german origin but the chat.

My ashkenazis ancestors come from Bratislava
(My great grandfather was there a famous Rabbi Yeshua ....)

The rest of my family is from Bavaria and Swabia

Well I'm off for a wank cus of that strange post, have a good one

Sarah?

I didn't have a pen so I had to use eyeliner

sweet!

We are still trying to find exact origins but my Ashkenazi seemed to mainly come from Germany and the Netherlands.

Yeah probably but considering my family practices Jewish customs and shit I don't feel very goy

Like fucking through a hole in a sheet. Yeah I saw the movie Yentle.

Its either the lighting or you look more Latina/Pasta Nigger than Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Snow white skin.

>woman
>ideology that implies autonomy

regardless, can I catch you on /lrg/'s discord server user? I need more uncucked ancaps in my life. too much kokesh, too few hoppe.