UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU GUYS?!?!

I think the mass media is giving preppers and happeningfags or whoever the fuck is listening a blatant warning about a coming disaster or event.

Seriously, look at this shit.
Its on the front page of Google news.
>A total solar eclipse is happening Aug. 21, and here's what you need to know.
>Need to know.
What would you need to know? It's an eclipse, they happen, everybody reading the news knows what a fucking eclipse is.
Now I let that slide, because its probably just them saying what you need to know when it is brought up so you don't sound like a dumb-ass if someone brings it up. I mean I guess it could just be a slow news day right?

BUTTTTTT

Then I went into the actual article and scrolled down to the bottom.
>washingtonpost.com/solar-eclipse-2017/?utm_term=.24ca5cb76f96
And almost every single one of the subpictures has a title that is fucking dead on "HEY MOTHERFUCKERS WATCH OUT SOME SERIOUS SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.
>To prepare for the Aug. 21 solar eclipse,
>make sure yours are real.
>A way-too-early solar eclipse
>Don’t be blindsided during the eclipse
>the solar eclipse is already altering real-world behavior
>An omen of doom and source of awe:
>the eclipse is coming
>happening Aug. 21

THIS ISN'T JUST ON GOOGLE NEWS TOO.
ALMOST ALL OF THE MEDIA COVERAGE IS WRITTEN IN A DARK OR FOREBODING MANNER.
Look, I'm not some crazy mother fucker but I don't believe in coincidence on this level. Why the fuck would a solar eclipse for the US be on world news on the front page of the most visited internet news site in the world: Google News.

And yes, I have noticed an increase of happening and /comfy/ Threads lately as well as several new eclipse coincidences infographs.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vAWss
youtube.com/watch?v=5iyAYwT22fI
666blacksun.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/vAWss

get ready ;)
also ausfags partial eclipse tonight, FULL eclipse seen from russia and china etc

Also, THESE ARE IN ORDER.
I did not arrange them from the order that was on the article from my screen.
This was the third thing that made me start sperging out here. Seriously I balked at Y2K and shit is sending me shivers.

Yeah I don't do that.
But thanks I guess.

NASA is up to something.
They've been shilling their eclipse app that literally just "takes temperature in your area during the eclipse ".
My ass.
They're also sending jets out to follow the path of the eclipse across the states.
Bombing run? They have those laser things attached to the nose.

>trying to hijack our co creative power to create devastation

Nice try cia fag

Go jerk off to ponies loser.

Also, the reason it's such a huge deal is that the last time one happened this big was 1918.
Usually just partials or not at all, this one cuts the US in half and you can see the total eclipse for almost a full 3 min.
Personally I think the terrorist cells are going to activate with the "black sun".
Getcher shotties ready boyz.

>They've been shilling their eclipse app that literally just "takes temperature in your area during the eclipse ".
Uhhh, what is it called?
I am going to download it. If NASA knows something I want to know. Also there is a slim hope that it is benevolent in purpose and it might help in the event of a happening.
>Bombing run?
Idk man that seems a little low scale for all this hubbub. I think if it is true that this is a warning, it would be because some faction within the control structure wants to save us, and therefore it must be something huge, like next level huge, either some terrible new weapon or disease.

>ponies
What?
Since when are happening postulation threads involved with ponies?

Are you retarded? NASA is the enemy, it literally means "to deceive " in Hebrew

BUMP

Schizophrenia is a hell of a disease.

Well, we had an eclipse here in 1999 and I remember it was pretty fucking big news then, too.

Not detracting from what you're saying but just pointing out it is fairly newsworthy.

Fuck off cia nigger, get a real job.

>Getcher shotties ready boyz.
Indeed. More importantly get your fresh water, food stores, and radiation resistant shelters ready. If this shit goes nuclear we have long radiation filled winter ahead of us.
>IN GOT WINTER IS ALMOST ABOUT TO COME.
Nah just kidding. But seriously. Nah brah I'm just fucking with you, but really, get your house in order.

The eclipse is simply the signal to begin the end. Strap in for September 23rd.

I don't fear the black sun.

Bring it.

Oh I'm all good, got started when I found out BRICS is going to demolish the US dollar.
Got food, water, tools, and over 100lbs of brining salt.

No, it means: National Aeronautics and Space Administration you sperg.
Take that retarded shit elsewhere. I run a clean happening ship here. I am Captain Happening. Or Cap Hap for short.

This desu

Enough already, which is it? August 21st, sleeper cells go active and start with Bowling Green, KY? Or we wait a month and have disclosure/9/11 2.0?

Either way, if you don't at least have a firearm (and the ammunition for it) you might as well write yourself off entirely if your preps have been weak otherwise.

>greentexting a link

babby's first thread?

America is Babylon, End Times are here, get right with God and believe on our lord and savior Jesus Christ before its too late

>can't use Google
Fucking idiot

>A massive atmospheric experiment is planned for August solar eclipse

>Schizophrenia is a hell of a disease.
Yeah it is. And if it suddenly for no reason started to go on the front page of news organizations I would be like: "Okay well what do they know that we don't that makes this so exciting or relevant to world news?".

Both you and i know that no CIA employee tries this hard at his job.

Old Gods awakening imminent.

*Batman Voice*
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!?!

Wow I'm done here, mods ban this 11 year old please
Sage goes in all fields

Thought it might be already with the Schumann resonance going off the charts.

Oh shut up you nitpicking twat its one mistake in in a post 10 times longer than the average.
I don't believe in god but I do believe in sentient beings more evolved than ourselves. I think the bible is an attempt for the people of their age to explain aliens influencing mankind and Jesus was engineered by them to show us the way forward as they themselves would be to terrifying at that age.
>Look up stupid shit on google brah it proves you are wrong.
K

>Is such a pompous condescending prick that he can't help but freak out when someone uses a good ol fashioned batman reference.
Jesus who pissed in your Cheerios fuckface?

Satan's trips of truth.

More like Satans trips of Deception.
Happening is on.
I declare it.
I am going to shill this every second I can while abiding by the board rules to maximize exposure.

YOU WILL ALL DROWN IN HAPPENING THREADS I WILL FUCKING PAY CHINESE FUCKS TO DO THIS SHIT IF I HAVE TO

ALL HAIL THE RETURN OF COMFY

Trips of truth
happening canceled or accelerated I'm not sure which.

ACCELERATED!

well be fine

Because it isn't just a regular eclipse, its kind of special due to its rareness

ALSO EVERYONE GO TO THE WIKI PAGE AND WATH THE GIF OF THE SHADOW.

IT CENTER PERFECTLY OVER NORTH AMERICA.

We had a meeting at my work about it. Manager was warning everyone that people are going to be acting crazy on the eclipse.

The fear is starting.
Maybe it will be the spark.

This event represents the transfer of power from the (((lunar))) to the solar (nazis).

Strap in.

Going to be yuge.

youtube.com/watch?v=5iyAYwT22fI

SAY WITH ME
>YELLOWSTONE ERUPTS

Hey op, you talk like a nigger. Stop your cultural appropriation. Race mixing is not for us.

>tfw I live in the path of the eclipse
Am I one of the chosen ones?

>Go jerk off to ponies loser.
There's literally nothing wrong with jerking off to ponys.

It's partial for everyone, it's just at a better time in Asia (around midnight) and Europe (early evening) rather than early morning.

keep hearing about it. lucky muricans going to die sooner..

Live in California bruh , this just how we speak.

all internet everywhere will be disabled and hillary face dotr, while north korea is simultaneously bombed out of existence, china invades india, and russia takes all of ukraine

What better place to start than in the land of the brave eh?

I'm not anywhere near the eclipse so I'm safe.

thats not how it works buddy. shits about to go down

YELLOWSTONE BETTER ERUPT!!!

Lol. What job?
I know that police/ambulances in this country put extra staff on for full moons (apparently) so we obviously do get affected by these things

I'm right in the line of it. Am I fucked guys?

>Hillary
Way bigger than her.

nah. perhaps some tsunami will hit the rest of us too. we will all endup shitposting in heaven with fuhrer.

The only thing that's going to erupt are peoples eyeballs as they attempt to view it using Chinese made eclipse glasses

yea.. i bet when it does happen you whiny beta pussies will scream in fear.

>waschlomo post
Go spew your schizo shit on x faggot.
Its just a bunch of buzzwords to razzledazzle the retards that read the article who dont know anything about eclipses.
Do you irresistably click whenever you see a clickbait video or link saying "you must see" in the title? It's common practice. Plus they dont want to get sued by any aforementioned retards that happen to go blind from looking directly at a total solar eclipse.

do you have ammo and guns otherwise you are just storing someones shit for them

Go get some medication for your mental illness, burger.

Bet as much as you want to.

I live in Australia.
We have worse things to fear.
Plus I have been getting ready for this (Plus other) situations for years

8=========D~~~~~~~~~~> \('-')/

No, man... You're supposed to be in the line. Everything outside of the shadow will be affected.

LET ME HAVE MY APOCALYPSE THEORY YOU TWAT.
WHAT HAS FUCKING PIZZAGATE OR SANDY HOOK SPOILED YOU ON THOERIES?!?!?
Nice speech.
And yet here you are posting in the thread.
Why?
If you don't believe it just fucking ignore it.

?explain please

possibly for horrible death

It's just light, or lack there of. It can't hurt you. You guys need to calm down.

Its nigger speak. Stop it. You're white. Liberals hate cultural appropriation as much as we do.

The more scared people get the likelier that they will perceive normal events to be true. In that way every Apocalypse theory has the potential to destroy the world.

i also live in Australia. i get attacked by fucking bindis in my own home every day, there is nothing better than having that sharp painful feeling. I don't have an air conditioner nor a heater so the temperature fucks with me aswell, we cant even carry around a knife outside, how the hell do you prepare?

Guys, i need to tell you this, Russia, China, and the US just dropped more sanctions on NK, The sanctions targeted exports, the sanction took cost 1 Billion of north Korean exports. When we established a trade embargo on japan, pearl harbor occurred shortly after.

This is some heavy summer Sup Forums shit right here

By stocking up supplies,green house etc.
Weapons that you can get in your state.

typo

good thing the best NK can do is hack HBO or Sony and release some movies early

>MAINTAIN RACIAL AND CULTURAL PURITY IN ALL OF YOUR EXPRESSIONS WHITE MAN. COMFORM TO OUR WAY OF LIVING.
Nah fuck you. I will talk however the fuck I want to talk and any man who does less is a fucking coward.
Go climb back into the intellectual suburb you came out of.

*Normal events to be superstitious.

Well, this eclipse won't go away after a few minutes.

It will last 3 days.

You know why.

Bank. Wasn't worried until then desu.

This is some beforeitsnews-tier autism.

It's the mark of the beginning of the 7 year tribulation. Exactly 7 years between the 2 eclipses.

All the pieces are set in place. Get ready.

Don't be jealous of my (You)s.
its in the bible.

summerfag, out

>eh?
I see you maple nigger.

>Get ready

Either you can roll with the punches, or you can't.

Doesn't matter how much you prepare.

>Why.
If you know you better post that shit.
A lot of people relying on your cryptic ass.

Nothing happened with the blood moons and nothing will happen with these. Stop using astrological events to promote your nonsense.

>Leaf
Actually "eh" is used in common parlance in several places in the US.

Still waiting, I want an answer you slide thread wanting motherfuckers.

Black Sun is a good sign for pro-White organizations. 666blacksun.net/

Shit Idk man I'm just a nigga who got a little high and started a thread about some news articles.
I aint no Illuminati mother fucker.

I will only say this my American bro, better have your guns loaded and ready to shot niggers.

Trump prevented the Great Tragedy just by "accidentally" mentioning it some months ago.

But bloodlust cannot be sated that easily.

Something is bound to happen, even if it is not what was supposed to happen in first place.

Remember Bowling Green.

Remember the eclipse's route.