Prove you're not a boot licking state worshipper and say one single nice thing about Israel

prove you're not a boot licking state worshipper and say one single nice thing about Israel

GIMMIE A JEWESS I CAN IMPLENT MY GOYIM SEED INTO NOW I WANNA CREAMPIE HER PUSSY AND FILL HER BELLY WITH CUM!!!!! REEEE

I will bump this slide thread my jewish master

They know how to protect their tribe. Something white man could learn from.

Good job user

>say one single nice thing about Israel

it's the best possible target to test nuckear weapons on

I've been there on business. They were nice to me. Fun people. Conversely, I've spent a lot of time in Arab countries as well; no fun allowed.

We actually have a nuclear counter attack capability now thanks to YOUR dolphin subs krautbro. Thanks for that by the way

Ayy m8, what's your opinion on the Samson option?

Bumb this slide thread boi

The kikes have a mixed breed army of half europeans from the women and children they have been abducting from 70 years go until today. There is probably an underground farm of captured women who are just bred until they are too old and then they are used as guinea pigs for eugenics / biochem weapon testing until they die. These are the people who the kikes will throw under the bus while the real jews try to shape shift to other countries when Israel burns to the ground.

>shills now use my country's flag

is this how americans feel every day?

Israeli skin makes for good light dispersement

They're very good at taking my money

>he thinks his nukes actually work
Ill blow up all you fucking nazi cunts before you can think of nuking anything

No one is better at having big, dumb, ugly noses

Israel has no right to exist

>Ill blow up all you fucking nazi cunts before you can think of nuking anything

Alright Mehmet, do it

.t Hans Bin Talibani

they have fabulous gay parties

They will be destroyed by Iran one day.

You stupid Jews actually accepted an air-tight object made by the Germans just because it's "free"? What were you thinking?!

Nice cherry tomatoes, Israel. Herzl would be proud.