*breaths in*

*breaths in*

god that city is a meme. way worse than detroit.

>black people think gangsters shoot people because it's fun or something
hmm

Maybe next year they can try it again.

I actually visited Baltimore. Most of the city is like a warzone, though I did really enjoy Fell's Point.

>on the way to work

>Americans mock Europeans about our countries being unsafe
>An American city LITERALLY has to call a fucking ceasefire as if it's a war zone

Jesus, the pakis and the acid attacks are bad enough but at least we can go a day without recreating the ending of Gran Torino.

>"nobody kill anybody"

Kek

KEEPING THE GUVMIT AWAY FROM MY GUNS ARE THE BEST WAY TO STOP BAD GUYS FROM SHOOTING PEOPLE!

~Average American

>baltimore nogs unironically expected this to work

absolutely abhorrent post, good job

>weekend cease fire
>Saturday
kek, it ended before it started. Nigs gotta nog

Tyrone 'Anybody' Washington ended up killing DeShawn 'Nobody' Booker thinking it was a threat?

Is the nog population decreasing in the USA?

It's much more safe for whites than eurotrash cities because we actually have guns to defend ourselves from our shitskins.

stealing bikes is a tough job user

Every dead nigger fathered at least 8 niglets that the white's tax dollar keeps alive, so no.

Why don't Americans just ban murder?

Bodymore Murderland. Ha ha!

you might want to look into the average american involved in a gun related murder.

nigger detected

>making a law against something makes the thing stop happening

It's only like that in the "bad" part of town, AKA any place with a majority of niggers. The difference being whites wouldn't be caught dead going to those places because they're shitholes to begin with, where you invited the shitskins into your cities with open arms. Its like you saw an American ghetto and said, "let's make all of Europe into this."

They are a bunch of nobodies that will shoot anybody, what did they expect

Your flag is dumber than you. This isn't an "American" problem, it's black people off'ing one another for no fucking reason.

I wish the 2A was just for hunting, because then we'd get away with making America white again.

Apply yourself, leaf.