nymag.com/selectall/2017/07/steve-bannon-world-of-warcraft-gold-farming.html

Which faction is /ourfaction/?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P8zBK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/P8zBK

give up kike

you'll never drive that wedge

We heard about this last year, why are they writing about this as though it is new?

Hell it's this shit that helped inspire him to get reporting on things like GamerGate to help bring gamers over to the right.

>archive.is/P8zBK

Neat article thought still leftist drivel. Sadly no playable faction is close to ours. The alliance always cucked itsself and the Horde is the poster child of what the SJW dream is. The proper horde died with Garrosh.

>GamerGate to help bring gamers over to the right

lol, yeah ok. GG didn't do shit but bring gamers more to the left

old news. and thankfully I'd learned about Steve Bannon a long while back, when FoxNews was (((covering))) the Tea Party. Also I'm further impressed he was involved in WoW Gold Farming and I think that's cool.

t. EvE online player lol

Wow. I spent a LOT of time targetting and killing gold farmers in WoW as a teen. I wonder how many shekels i cost Bannon.

He used to work for goldman sachs but left after 5 years because he was tired of the jewery.

He then started making redpilled movies.
Good to have someone on our side who knows what kikes are up to.

>lol, yeah ok. GG didn't do shit but bring gamers more to the left

lol, resubbed for Legion a bit and was pleasantly surprised to find every guild private server Trump supporters outnumbering lefties by like 5 to 1. I asked around and so many people got redpilled by GG.

The only thing the left has is MSM and censorship, which keeps redpilling people who come to a game world to get away from PC bullshit IRL.

It's like they are trying to fix shooting themselves in the foot by shooting the other foot with a bigger gun now, it's so great.

article has no idea Milo went on a long rant one time about how digimon is way better than pokemon, specifically Digimon World which in my opinion has one of the most difficult learning curves of any game

So Milo and Bannon are neets? Cool

Among other counter-scams, I once owned him for ~$150 on the 'sale' of a wow account; EULA states you don't own accounts, Blizzard does.

All I did was sell them a password, which happened to get changed by someone else, and won the payment dispute.

GG NO RE

>Which faction is /ourfaction/?
the Ebon Blade

>I asked around and so many people got redpilled by GG.

That was my experience as well. I noticed over time that every major MMO seemed to get people becoming are of all the liberal bullshit because of GG which definitely pushed people to the right online who paid attention to video game forums or news. It was practically unavoidable for a while and with it being so hilarious to follow.

They're both believers in needing to follow culture in order to understand where the political winds will blow.

What is interesting to me is that Milo tried getting a lot of right wing news media to follow the scandal since it was eye opening for many people, yet even folks like Ann Coulter just stayed silent on it. Made it more obvious how many of the supposedly right wing writers like Ann really had no idea how to counter the left.

t. nihilistic edgelord supreme

>Steve bannon was behind the creation of wowhead
Nigga what

the Ebon Blade are the opposite of nihilistic, they sacrifice their afterlife for the chance to save Azeroth

>grotesque, obese swine
>sits, hunched over a PC -- grinding the most malignant of brain-rot MMO's
>declares himself an Aryan übermensch

Yep. He's /pollution's goy/, alright...

>t. Timewaster simulator

hmmm...

He paid chinks to do it for him.

IGE was the first wow red pill, making china farmers in game experience miserable was the second

>Horde is the poster child of what the SJW dream is
explain

You're not Norway.

>Pay chinks low wage to farm gold
>Barely enough money to buy water and bread
>Players fuck with the farmers
>Based Steve redpilling gamers on chinks while earning some sweet cash
Is there anything more based

Lurk more, lefty shill.

If anything, GG caused more gamers to stop buying Western video games from Western cuck studios and buy Japanese video games, instead.

Only a matter of time before more Western studios close like Bioware Montreal and the best thing to happen would be the West to get out of video games for good and only Japan produces our games and thousands of miles of ocean would separate the Western SJWs in their containment country.

>Pay chinks low wage
that's the next best part, none of them earned a wage, it was purely based off how much gold they earned

I've bought gold from IGE before. years ago. Who knew I was contributing to Trump from the start. I love this timeline.

Surely the Legion is /ourfaction?/ An unstoppable army of green that is simply misunderstood by fucking normies who stand as the tiny but powerful minority. Trying to stop the (((void lords))) and prevent the spread of (((corruption)))

Are the doomsayers /our guys/?

the Legion's philosophy is literally "if you kill your enemies, they win"

They are the true blackpill

Kek. I found Sup Forums thanks to Nostalrius.

>WoW

Step aside for the patrician game of the time

>ourguy as fuck

What are you on about? The Legion is literally the exact opposite of that, their goal is the destruction of ALL life in the universe.

>GG didn't do shit but bring gamers more to the left

how does collusion and lying bring people to anything?

truth brings people to something, not lies

>Good to have someone on our side who knows what kikes are up to.

you know he works for Renaissance Technologies chairman Robert Mercer?

The latest retcon is they're destroying all life to save all life from the voidlords - giving it oblivion rather than eternal torment.

Or you could learn the real truth...

>Robert Mercer
He's based

destruction of all titan world souls, so the Void Lords can't corrupt them
>if you destroy all life, life wins

How can i become a genitle that has Jeishish business shrewdness and ability to make money, like The Banster, Sup Forums?

>Norway has been taken over by muslims already
RIP Nordbro. You will not be forgotten

I love finding Mercerfags. He's probably one of the most under-appreciated figures we have on our side.

It helps that he doesn't really talk to people that often, especially about politics. Unlike Soros who is pretty open about it.

The 2016 Election was a massive red pill for the old right wing.

Some of them actually have managed to make the mental abstractions necessary to combat the left now. Simply because of how effective you shits were.

(((goblins))) make up only 2% of the population but own 90% of the auction houses

Wake up, peons

Whoa, Bannon was involved with IGE? I remember dealing with them during my time in the business.

anyone remembers markeedragon and glider?

I think you woke up in the wrong timeline.

Yes I remember markeedragon, but they were overpriced for Ultima Online gold. I used to buy gold directly from players for like 10-15 usd per mil then sell it for 20-25 while most places charged 30 or so. It was easy money, aside from the odd scammer here and there.

Or maybe rabid leftists are the majority still playing games. Not giving money to far left progressive faggots to impose their views on me, they can go get real jobs like the whole studio that made Andromeda. lol