Why do leftists love to call themselves "the 99%" whilst spouting commie rhetoric from their 10mil mansion

Why do leftists love to call themselves "the 99%" whilst spouting commie rhetoric from their 10mil mansion

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmopolitanism
youtube.com/watch?v=vMGESq-8BQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

um sweetie isnt it obvious ? every one is a transgender panracial homosexual and liberals are all of those things

No one ever accused them of being smart

Stephen Miller also drank some water. Do you know who else drank water? HITLER!
Coincidence? I think not.

they a buncha damn morans

They smugly accuse themselves of being smart virtually every 5 mins

t. I live Melbourne

Stephen Miller IS a Jew

Hammer this fact home

>it meant jews
lmao

Exactly. Why do they have to be so antisemitic?

lel.

Rootless Cosmopolitan was a Soviet pejorative for Jews.

Fucking slimy Marxist faggots.

they're immunized against that danger, they just respond with inane bullshit about how it "doesn't matter" that he's a jew

why does the left just LOVE the 1% when that 1% is kikes, transexual monsters, or sand-rapist muslims in america??

JIM

Just to further clarify and spit back to them on twitter or faceberg or wherever this came from;

>Rootless cosmopolitan (Russian: бeзpoдный кocмoпoлит, bezrodnyi kosmopolit) is a pejorative label that originated during the anti-Semitic campaign in the Soviet Union after World War II.[1] Cosmopolitans were intellectuals who were accused of expressing opposition to nationalism.

>The term "rootless cosmopolitan" referred originally to Jewish intellectuals. It was popularized during the campaign in a Pravda article condemning a group of theatrical critics.[2] Joseph Stalin in a 1946 Moscow speech attacked writings in which “the positive Soviet hero is derided and inferior before all things foreign and cosmopolitanism that we all fought against from the time of Lenin, characteristic of the political leftovers, is many times applauded.”

OYYY VEYYYYYY

dont you guys take selfies with katy perry in your free time?

Liberals are batshit insane and couldn't be more hypocritical if they tried. How do lefty idiots explain the magazine "Cosmopolitan" published literally every month by them filled with "muh liberated womyn" and "diversity" memes? Either both are literal nazis or neither one is, you can't have it both ways. Just another reason no one takes liberals seriously.

This is true here. Our commie leaders have the most expensive mansions and cars in the country. Those who were in civilwar with nothing but adidas tracksuits and flipflops are now living in multimillion dollar mansions and riding mercedes.
Communism is a scam to fool the poor and suck their energy and income. I hope westerns will remove them from their countries.

Dumbest image I've ever seen, but I suppose better can't be expected from the left. How the hell is a fucking jew calling a spic a once-antisemitic word suddenly taboo? By the same token black people should stop being allowed to call others niggers.

What I love is that what they said was correct, but they swapped out "Stalin" for "Hitler".

Now why would a group calling themselves "The Other 98%" feel the need to do that?

>only one scoop
dropped

Well fuck, is this why Trump had two scoops? To one-up her? I'm laffin'

>liberals
>communists
pick one
one cant be a liberal and a communist

You're trolling right now right?

BASED JEW FELLOW MAGAPEDES
THE WALL JUST GOT 6000000 MILES HIGHER

>SHE CAN DO A FEW VAGUELY HUMAN THINGS
>IT'S ALMOST AS IF SHE WERE HUMAN
>...ALMOST

> one cant be a liberal and a communist

True.

> pick one

No thank you.

The term you are looking for is limousine liberal. Fucking hypocrites.

Why do some leftists like to pretend words have no real meaning?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmopolitanism

Check out "The Distributist" on YouTube.

He explains "Social Justice" as a way the real privileged class, the RULING CLASS, uses to quell dissent and impose it's own will, using the underclasses as victims.

He even goes as far as calling the ruling class "white and jewish". Regardless if you agree or not, a good listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMGESq-8BQM

liberals are communistz dumb shit. how the hell you pay for all the programs they want? communism is a 97+% tax rate where you get govt. coupons for food and gas and such. plus free shitty health care. asshat libs like you dont even realize they commie scum.