I've read the Koran and accepted Islam as the true religion

I've read the Koran and accepted Islam as the true religion.
What now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neck yourself.

stop sliding

>kys.

an hero for him

Dude you're like Cat Stevens

Come and ride the Peace Train
Oooh wah eeeeey

or Peace Truck more accurately

When you blow yourself up, please kill as many Muslims as possible, thanks.

Please don't blow yourself up. You can practice Islam and be peaceful.

Find a nice white muslima and breed white Islamic babies. Then remove all kebab from Pakistan. By the power if Allah leave no shitstain alive.

Suicide is forbidden in Islam

tickets to Europe should already be in the mail then

Give me your address and I'll bring my rope.

Haha ok

go outside & walk
1st person you meet, ask them if they are muslim
if so, shake their hand
if not, ka-blew-weee

Blow yourself up at the cube in Mecca. Give your great friends a warm send off to the heaven

Stone yourself

You kill yourself. That's the next step.

Go and remove all heretics distorting the true message of the prophet (PBUH).

Read the hadith and realise why it isn't.

KYS and use your new magic powers to ask (((Him))) why he was such a dick. Also did it make you allergic to sage?

Fuck a goat

ITT: the definition of bigotry
so much for christian love.

Throw some roof party mate

Do you really think the replies would be all that different if someone posted a thread about becoming a Christian or a Jew?

>kabooom!

Sage slide threads

fpbp

kill some gays; at least be of some use before you blow yourself up or get shot by law enforcement

Kill kurds

yes its different when a christcuck post these threads. You must be new here.

Serious question. So let's say you just switched religion and became a Muslim, does your desire to fuck goats suddenly increase or do you continue to fuck your dog?

>Koran

Top kek.

Fling yourself off a skyscraper for being a stupid faggot, as is custom.

If I moved to Canada, would my desire to fuck a Moose suddenly increase, or would I continue to fuck bald eagles?

Pratice Jihad and try to convert others, subvert others or kill them.

When there are nothing around to kill, subvert,lie to or kill. Then live as a happy muslim and wait for the world to end.

Any other questions?

Nice try fellow leaf.

you burn in hell

Bald Eagles with duck tape of course.

Drink camel piss and get killed by a drone.

so you believe in pedophilia like muhammed?

here is the evidence
sahih al bukhari 3896=Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
حَدَّثَنِي عُبَيْدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ تُوُفِّيَتْ خَدِيجَةُ قَبْلَ مَخْرَجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ بِثَلاَثِ سِنِينَ، فَلَبِثَ سَنَتَيْنِ أَوْ قَرِيبًا مِنْ ذَلِكَ، وَنَكَحَ عَائِشَةَ وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، ثُمَّ بَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ.

sahih al bukhari 5158= Narrated 'Urwa:
The Prophet (ﷺ) wrote the (marriage contract) with `Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

حَدَّثَنَا قَبِيصَةُ بْنُ عُقْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، تَزَوَّجَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَائِشَةَ وَهْىَ ابْنَةُ سِتٍّ وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ ابْنَةُ تِسْعٍ وَمَكَثَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعًا.

an hero yourself in a large crowd of liberal feminists.

You will literally be doing God's work

nope

/ KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS / KYS

Seriously though, you provide negative value to the world and the people around you, just do as Bo Burnham suggests and

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

Just consider it Jihad cock mongrel.

If suicide is forbidden, clearly they are not Muslims. Who are these terrorists?

christcucc false flaggers

'suicide' is only permitted if the muslim is in jihad mode and he gets killed killing the infidel, in this case islam's allah GUARANTEES heaven to the mujahideen (jihadi)

here is the evidence:
sahih al bukhari 2787= Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."