The fucking poles

I live around a lot of poles and recently they're really pissing me off.

>be Polish and move to the UK
>a wild brexit appears
>you brits are so racist why don't you just be part of the European project? Why don't you want unskilled labour? Why are you anti European REEEEEE
>oh look a refugee crisis
>"Poland shouldn't have to take refugees, Poland doesn't want people who arn't Polish! It's not racist to defend your culture! Europe can't tell Poland is has to accept immigrants if we don't want them! The eu can't tell strong Poland what to do!
>don't forget brits you better let us European migrants live under eu law not British law even though you have left.

Fucking Polish people. They're not even white.

Other urls found in this thread:

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we are whiter than you, inbred bastard
I laugh at terrorism that happens in your country, you took some wild people and now you are just jelly that Poland is better in security matters, even with fuckin Russia as neighbour

>you brits are so racist why don't you just be part of the European project? Why don't you want unskilled labour? Why are you anti European REEEEEE

Nobody says that. I actually applaud UK for going its own way. Refugees are obviously a problem. If leaving the EU will allow you to sort that problem, then by all means.

>They're not even white

At the moment we are whiter than you.

>Slavs
>white

If Poland is 100% slav it's 100% non white.

If the UK is 13% ethnic minorities it's 87% white.

Explain again how Poland is whiter than the UK.

Poles are great people, user. Hard working people and they are welcome here.

Slavs are white.

I would love to visit Poland in the future, would a Brit be welcome there?

>If Poland is 100% slav

Poland is very diverse. Slavs would not be even 30% of the population.

>If the UK is 13% ethnic minorities

Hahahahaha. Muslims alone are 12.6% and that number will only rise. That is also not counting illegals and gypsies.

we are not welcome in UK anymore and we are going back. Your country have too many pakis and terror.
I laugh at you, paki migrant

Sure

Sorry that so many British people are dickheads mate.

no worries, there are dickheads in all nations

Those that say to any European "you're not white", are just pathetic divide and conquer traitors. We are under attack from every corner, you have to be fool to tell a slav "you are not white".

Plus UK is filled up to the neck with shitskins, you gotta have a lot of nerve to go after European brothers of us.

>Sorry that so many British people are dickheads mate.

awwww, lets cry together for the plight of the "other", okay

I like Poland. Stop attacking Poles. They are generally very good people; they just come here in unsustainable numbers. But that's the government's fault, not theirs.

>I like Poland. Stop attacking Poles. They are generally very good people; they just come here in unsustainable numbers. But that's the government's fault, not theirs.

This. Poles are usually alright. Plus Poland itself is both gorgeous and safe. And beer is like super cheap there. Seriously thinking of migrating there desu - it's fucking shite here right now.

>t.Polish faggot

Stop making excuses, the day I see one (1) Polish person who speaks even a word of Norwegian among the 180k+ that are here I'll believe your false narrative of "good people".

You can click the numbers above my post to respond to it, m8.
Ikr. Warsaw seems like heaven compared to London.

Most can speak English over here and are very nice, hardworking people.

Whatever you say, Mateusz.

Then tell them to fuck off. Or shame them a little, for not knowing the language.

and how many norwegians speak Polish when in Poland?
your faggotry is showing

>complaining that we didnt take in refugees
it's not our fault you were such an idiot you took in the bydło ahmed, they just smelled the opportunity from your idiocy

We can't, and the idea of shaming Poles is hilarious, you guys don't give a fuck about anything other than fucking other countries.

Whatever.

english is easy af though (compared to norwegian at least)
plus I've seen countless polish signs in britain, you'd think they'd be willing to speak/write english but non

>comparing several hundred thousands of Poles to some irrelevant (if any) number of Norwegians working/living in Poland

Polish math everyone.

The media will have you believe that the leave voters are racist and hate Poles but that couldn't be further from the truth. I've never heard a bad word said about you guys. I have several Polish neighbours and they're all great people and will always be welcome in the UK

I haven't seen any Polish signs in the UK. Even so, they aren't complete barbarians like the Pakis and Somalis.

>Child rape.
>Murder.
>Crime off the chart.
>Thought crime.
>Internet police.
>Trucks of peace.
>Ariana Grenade.
>Acid Splatoon.
>Part & parcel.

>It is the Poles who are pissing him off.

I've never met a Brit who dislikes Poles. Pakis, on the other hand...

>We can't

Yes you can. You have a tongue. Use it.

>you guys don't give a fuck about anything other than fucking other countries.

It's obvious you are very biased in your point of view. I guess you must have been hurt somehow.

Also if it is not incredibly inconvenient, would you mind elaborating on the claim that we "fuck other countries?".

What about a German?

Polksi leave the EU & join with Britain.
we are old allies.
together we are stronger.

Good hate us, our countries are shithole dont come here or you will be killed trust me m8s, thanks

As long as you are a good person than sure.

Why do we, poles, even care about your opinions?

Western countries will become increasingly dangerous, there is no way around that.
Those of us who care about Poland, will eventually come back and those who are cucked and believe in 'western values' will stay and will eventually be bred out / be killed - and as I mentioned before, there is no way around that. Their polish national identity will die.

No we can't because we are part of Schengen, you are free to come her and work as much as you want. It is killing our low-skilled workforce because they can't compete with Polish people in terms of wages, same as Mexicans do in the U.S.

And it's not bias, I work as an engineer at a construction firm so I am in contact with A LOT of Poles. I wouldn't even care about this if I just saw ONE (1) sign of a Polish person who tried to speak Norwegian or something to that effect. But you guys segegrate yourself completely in terms of language, social life etc, it's very annoying having to learn fucking Polish in my own country because your people are unwilling to show even a slight respect towards the country they are invading.

There are a lot of Germans, especially in Southern parts.
And you don't really hear about polish~german conflicts in poland.

There are few exceptions, obviously.
Poles tend to harras "German" ( by german, i mean muslims with german citizenships ) students in western parts of Poland.

You do realise that's an Indo meme ball.....
>not even pole
Spastic.

>No we can't because we are part of Schengen, you are free to come her and work as much as you want. It is killing our low-skilled workforce because they can't compete with Polish people in terms of wages

We have the same problem with ukrainians.

>But you guys segegrate yourself completely in terms of language, social life etc,

Not all of us, in poland there is a saying that when you are in someone's home you respect his rules. I have no idea what was the problem with the people you have meet. But i can only apologize for the lack of respect for one's own surrounding and colleagues.

>t. paki that got rejected by a polish qt

well mate, start looking
idk where you're from but there are cities where you can't cross the street without bumping into weird polish doctor ads

Godspeed user

Hi Shareblue

That's because Poles don't tend to disrespect women, rape children and blow themselves up in public places

>Why do we, poles, even care about your opinions?
We do?

>so racist
So polacks are race now? So there are whites, blacks, asians and polacks?

poland already toook a shitload of real refugees from ukraine unlike economic ones from north africa and middleeast(shitskins).
KYS ahmed
and saged of course

bump

you say that as if poles aren't notorious woman beaters
which they are, btw

Sure we are Jurgen.

sure. Just don't behave like most brit plebs do here. I mean getting drunk, puking all over and getting into fights naked. That's kinda pathetic image we see here more and more often.

how many times do we have to tell you that ~90% of poles on immigration are fucking human garbage? Thanks to open borders Poland is one of the most comfy and safe countries right now.
btw. we DON'T want them back, keep'em all.

i have mixed feelings about the poles. one hand they aint pakis ect, on the other, get the fuck out of my country

this

Sorry you have to keep em, we do not want this human trash that migrated back.

Last time we tried to get rid of the Polish menace and tired to turn them into proper Germans you destroyed our Reich and installed communism.

Poetic justice

Poland showing the way!

kek

Fair enough. I don't behave like that anyway. I'm also a US citizen, but don't worry, not your typical 'murican either.

Spierdalaj xD

well, then you're more than welcome here. I recommend seeing Gdansk/Gdynia/Sopot (same agglomeration), Cracow, Lublin. Skip Warsaw it's boring.

Whoa hold your fucking horses there buddy... ask him if he is white first.

ask this one if he's whitem but don't be surprised as he speaks polish better than 50% of the nation.

I am indeed white.

Thanks user

Then what he said

Import Poles, deport Pakis.
Wait.....
England is great again.

Why do polacks immigrate to uk, rather than germany?

Always the same routine with the Anglo.
>create glorious white masterrace community that wants nothing but bring peace and prosperity to Western Europe
>Anglo already kind of salty, demands more gibs and special treatment
>Decide we can't do without our Polish friends and brethren
>Anglo CHIMPS OUT out wrecks everything
It's the third time in a row.

:(

Poles are EU citizens, illegal refugees are not, freedom of movement only applies to EU citizens. Case closed

>tfw all you did to start WWI was defend Belgium after Germany went to war with France, Belgium and Russia at the same time but you're still blamed for it anyway
I like Hitler and a bit of revisionist history, but this revisionism is completely insane. Do you think Hitler invaded Poland because he wanted to unite with his Polish "brethren"? How blind are you?
Why do you support the EU, the organisation that is pressuring Poland into accepting migrants?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Ikr. Warsaw seems like heaven compared to London.
London has 800 victims of knife attack injuries per 2 months.
WHOLE Poland in WHOLE YEAR has.....700
Any questions?
Want sources?

I'd love a souce on that to spread it in future bait threads like this one, bro

Szanuje Polaka na zmywaku xD

Because Germany is already dead and UK is still in dying phase... so there is some chance of recovery.

>xD
wracaj na patola.eu

Can many Poles speak Russian?

And most of those attacks in poland are probably among some gopnik/chavs tier individuals... in UK normies are getting stabbed.

If you look into the EU voting habits for Brexit and Le Pen, Polish people are probably more of a driving force than the Islamic invasion because they drive down wages so much.

Most Poles are based, some are whiny pro-EU cunts but for the most part they understand and approve of Brexit and most of them never wanted to stay in the West anyway, they just come to work for a few years.

Older generation 45+ a fair bit can since russian was mandatory in school. Younger generation... almost nobody.

It's mainly just thugs killing thugs in London in their ghettos. Still, not a desirable state at all.

EU would have been better if (((somebody))) didn't kill all good Germans and turned the remaining bunch into cucks.

Well I dunno, after all these messages about acid attacks in London, Germany looks like a much better place

Most of the older ones, who were educated during communism. Nobody does among younger people, if they do they are looked at with suspicion and distrust.

If you fought WW2 for Poland why did you turn it and vast swathes of Eastern Europe over to Stalin?

What could they do, the war almost bankrupted Britain.

Makes no sense because UK never was a Schengen country. They could have just said "we're full".

With their trucks of peace and people getting arrested over twitter posts? Let's be honest they are both shitholes. And fact that two of us living in post communist countries can say that speaks volumes about how world changed in last few years.

It's probably going to turn ugly in a few years but we'll come out ahead in the end.

The main thing keeping a lid on things is the (((US))) control over institutions and media and an ossified political class. The US is breaking down because of its own mass migration and the political class has broken the social contract so their legitimacy is gone.

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.html
Up to 1,000 people a month are victims of knife crime in London, according to alarming new statistics.

They show that around 400 a month are being injured in attacks — many of them seriously — while others are being threatened. In the first four months of the year, 11 people were murdered in knife attacks.

To compare, whole number for knife crime in Poland in 2014 was 2000(including 700 injuries). Total knife crime in UK is around 40,000 per year.Poland is half the size of UK.

There's been a lot of revisionist history lately, including by Pat Buchanan that showed the various German peace proposals though. Ultimately, why did Britain have any business in a Polish-German quarrel to begin with?

Especially under Labour they brought in tons of Poles though. The Left hates the working class even more than the Right these days.

Oh, Germany has horrible knife and acid attacks and really horrifying mass rapes, too.
It just rarely makes it past local news. If you thought RT was a boot licking government station you haven't seen ARD ZDF Deutschlandradio yet.