Google staffer's anti-diversity memo sparks furious backlash

> Google staffer's hostility to affirmative action sparks furious backlash
> Manifesto arguing against promotion of race and gender diversity attributes lack of women in tech to ‘biological causes’

How long before that guy gets fired and crucified for wrongthought?

archive.is/xpAWN

Gizmodo has the full memo, it's pretty tame

archive.is/TGR2W

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/so-about-this-googlers-manifesto-1e3773ed1788
gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320
archive.is/yhBFg
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
archive.is/SV4AU
theguardian.com/world/2009/aug/18/loverboy-child-prostitution-netherlands
youtu.be/04y0i-bRc54?t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=W4Glzoslt1w
twitter.com/Charlotteis/status/894121726593970176
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> I’m Danielle, Google’s brand new VP of Diversity, Integrity & Governance. I started just a couple of weeks ago ...
> Many of you have read an internal document shared by someone in our engineering organization ... and like many of you, I found that it advanced incorrect assumptions about gender. I’m not going to link to it here as it’s not a viewpoint that I or this company endorses, promotes or encourages.
> Diversity and inclusion are a fundamental part of our values and the culture we continue to cultivate ...
> Part of building an open, inclusive environment means fostering a culture in which those with alternative views, including different political views, feel safe sharing their opinions.
> But that discourse needs to work alongside the principles of equal employment found in our Code of Conduct, policies, and anti-discrimination laws.
That poor fuck signed his own death warrant

He was dead eitherway, you think if you are silent the left will just leave people alone?

Snapchat radicalized Adam Lanza

Bump

>tfw you shitpost so hard that a right-wing uprising takes over Jewgle

feels good man

>someone does wrong think

Never change city retards

Doesn't matter, ancestor's smiling.

this. sometimes even the toughest men break. sometimes you just gotta say fuck it and speak your mind.

>> Part of building an open, inclusive environment means fostering a culture in which those with alternative views, including different political views, feel safe sharing their opinions

Unless those views don't fit with PC ideology of course.

Explain

I'm curious about this too.

We've all known for years that Google is a communist shitpile. If it were up to me, it and companies like it would be banned from the country. Their services, sites, everything.

I have several friends who work for Google. Internal damage control is pretty much taking care of things. They are all so entrenched in their echo chamber they are resisting anything outside it. Its like a cult. They have decieded to debunk the points in the "manifesto". Thing is none of the rebuttals are anything but fee fees. Aside from that they then try to attack the authors engineering abilities. I found this funny I think its a form of denial. they are trying to preclude the possibility that this is actually anyone worth a shit in their company. It has them somewhat frazzled but frazzled in that "oh my god can you believe there are negative things" kind of way. Extremely naïve. Meanwhile they are going full steam ahead with the big brother agenda.

Post internal chat app screenshots

Since the thread was deleted...

Not doxing myself. Nice try moot.

Blot that info out.

Here is a former staffers blog many are sharing amongst themselves which sort of captures the feel. Some google employees in the comments section.

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/so-about-this-googlers-manifesto-1e3773ed1788

This is the best example of corporatism in action.

>MUH VALUES!

Every Marxist politician says this

I'm so confused. They keep telling me to treat them as an equal but then are angry when I do!

Please help me Sup Forums!

That guy's a fucking idiot.

...and since you didn't save my reply:
She's also implying women are too worthless to defend themselves

You can change your name whenever, you'll be fine. It's not like we want the email you used to sign up or anything.

Engineering is about making a fucking thing that operates correctly. Holy hell!

I was too busy tweeting her.

Only if you're a fucking white male.

>I started just a couple of weeks ago
Ah shit you're fired bro. Woman hr diversity officer with something to prove incoming.

This is polar opposite of the traditional view of the "geek" engineer. There is an all out assault on the hard sciences. They completely fucked the soft sciences with subjective bullshit but now they are attacking the hard sciences. Reminds me of 1984.

>In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable– what then?[

>fostering a culture in which those with alternative views, including different political views, feel safe sharing their opinions
Unless you're a fucking white male. Hypocrites will burn in hell.

Fake if true

archive fucked up gizmodo and truncated a lot of shit, at least in my crappy browser:

gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320

in my browser, pic related was cut off after 9 or 10 words.

Time for archive archive.is/yhBFg

Lololol. This guy's rant is a direct threat to her fucking useless job. Of course she's going to get him fired.

are you a bot or just retarded?

>he doesn't know norbot
Have you been taking a few months off?

the media and ((them))) in the government demonise this because it suggests extending programs to non - minorities. this will just blow out the budget as huge amounts of people demand the kind of spending minorities get, and reopen the gap between whites/asians/indians and other races because they'll all be treated equally but niggers will still nigg

The latter

Stop making this fucking thread unless something new happens. We have had thread after thread about this since Friday with no new content.

These people need to be dragged in front of a congressional committee to explain their company culture and their new censorship policies so the world may know what is going on at that damn company.

Is there anything we can do?

Ive yet to see a full thread of salt mining and lefty responses. The other one apparently was deleted before I get to it.
I don't monitor pol 24/7, my friend.

If the content of a thread seems repetitive or uninteresting for you, feel free to hide it and mind your own business instead of complaining of its existence and make yourself look like a fool.

No fuck off with your sliding bullshit frog.

>doctorwhofan29
(you) now go clean yourself up and go suck someone else for one.

lmfao DOCTORWHOFAN29 BTFO

Fuck you

>speaking out against discriminating race and gender quotas is discrimination
ignorance is strength.

stop fucking shilling every thread niggger jew

Gizmodo does not have the full memo, they edited out a bunch of citations that demonstrate his points. The guy who wrote it has a biology phD from Harvard but apparently does not know anything about biology according to the gender studies majors on twitter.
We need to keep pushing this throughout the week, the backlash to a perfectly sensible observation on women in the tech workforce is going to make Google look like Evergreen 2.0 and it is going to focus normie attention on the Youtube censorship they are rolling out. Harrassing the blue hairs on twitter will be the most important shitposting done all week.

> /pol is my personnal news feed, please stop posting content that I have already read.
Of course your grace.

do you read what you write in a chinese accent back to yourself?

how do chinks deal with darkness?

Are you sexually indistuingishable from your females?

> well known nigger namecalling the best flag >on the world

wew lad

Sliding what you fucking cum guzzling tripfaggot? You are just using this term like a newfag to try to fit in. But the only thing that fits are dicks in your ass.

>feel safe sharing their opinions
>feel safe
This is the operative phrase she uses. This is what the SJWs mean when they say "safe space" or your opinion makes them "feel unsafe" because words can be "violent" now.

What this means is that she is creating a framework to fire him that does not result from his espousing political beliefs because that is illegal in California. So instead, he will be fired because he created a "hostile work environment" because leftist retards wouldn't stop screeching like body snatchers because of his tame opinions on workplace culture.

>literally a kike roastie
Why is Sup Forums always right?

Don't be surprised when your world becomes 1984 and weimar. It's exactly what happens when you fight a world war and create its world order for kikes and commies, burger.

>implying we're not already there
I saw some nigger posting one of those (((cosmopolitan articles))) implying hetero kids would be a minority going forward.

I mean, that's about the final nail in the coffin, right? W-we're only gonna have to out up with a little more before we get to tear it all down, r-right?

>That poor fuck signed his own death warrant
no. even if he gets fired from google he will get hired somewhere else. it was a very well written and well reasoned argument that was very careful about acknowledging the need to meet legal diversity requirements and it provided evidence that google's diversity programs actually constitute illegal discrimination so if they fire him he can sue claiming that he was a whistle blower. smart guy obviously.

Yep.
People don't understand we're already past the point where being a white man is already cause for termination.
It has happened and will happen with greater propensity.
If you're making 6 figures at Google in an actual job position, you're set for life. Your skills will command a hush hush high position job anywhere else even if social media boos you.

It's not new at all either. This is almost TWENTY years old now. theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

It's funny. They openly told you for so long and so often. You were also warned now seventy years ago. And yet you didn't listen. So there is only two conclusions for you and most white Europeans: Either you want it, which I do believe, or you are seriously too dumb to get 2+2 = 4.

What if we archive it archive.is/SV4AU

Sure. But what about this. theguardian.com/world/2009/aug/18/loverboy-child-prostitution-netherlands

This is the livestream from his disciplinary hearing. Its not going well.

Shocking livestream from inside google HQ disciplinary hearing.

youtu.be/04y0i-bRc54?t=22s

It was not cut off, it was just one single long line that you had to horizontally scroll to read.

t. google engineer

Why do you work for the Jew? Why do you betray your race?

That whole part of the story changed my life, not even a cliche or anything. I never viewed governments or power the same way again. I was like 13 when I read it and the rest of the story was kind of interesting, but when he went into Room 101 that was the best part of the story. It was fucking insane.

imagine working for htis fake company
youtube.com/watch?v=W4Glzoslt1w

his ass is def fired son

>Youtube censorship
make up of majority women.

>former google employee
>still in the industry

He would get fired and blacklisted if he wrote anything else, by all chance his current company has the same ideological restrictions

wonder what their "ideas" are

They pay more than other Jews.

Also silent minority supports this document, but it won't matter as most of the higher ups are too deeply indoctrinated.

Are these people robots? I don't care how much money you're getting paid I'd rather be poor than work alongside these flakes.

It's a shittest.
They want you to make them your bitch.
Yes they'll cry, whine, etc.
They will also submit to biology.

>They pay more than other Jews.
I'll ask again, because you pretend not to understand me: Why do you work for the Jew and betray your race?

Also: the silent minority doesn't matter. That's like saying: Yeah well, the silent minority in Stalinist Russia supported the Zar or democracy!

>"engineering is feels"
>"social sciences, gender studies are hard science I swears"
Every time.

They are infantilized even though some are incredibly talented. Why do you think the workplace is like high school on steroids with a burger king ball pit thrown in.

ignore the faggot german flag speaking down to you.

Keep on working in that job and make a difference where you can. It might be tiny, it might just involve being an open ear or shoulder to lean on for someone, but all those things count.

Nice post, Ahmed Goldstein.

>yonatan zunger
er no thanks
kikes really think their opinion matters, don't they

all these bespectacled feminists are goole engineers? Makes you worry.

thank you goldberg but you misgender me, I am Ahmeda Goldstein. I will have to report you to the janitors for your microaggression.

It really hard to want to work in tech and not have a hard left disposition

I didn't thought to that point.
Very very clever.
It's even possible that's he's a jew who did it for shekels

Spread the word that there must be No White Bosses and No White Cops.

That will trick a few self haters into revealing their true anti white feelings and destroy the public faith in their faux moralism (they talk the talk but only put tokens in their company to keep up appearances.)

Add journalists to the list. It would hit the right people at least.

Anons, when you see square nerds getting sick of the bullshit and getting fired for it some terrible things are about to happen.

They are scrambling to suppress this document because the man told the truth. That means that many other men know the truth. If you guys don't know, us nerds are some of the biggest collaborators on the planet. Our place in society is only secure to the extent to which we know our studies and work with people who know their studies. If he is complaining about the new diversity hires, that means they are some seriously incompetent bitches who are nothing but window dressing. If he, the competent one, is getting fired for telling this truth violence is on the horizon.

The anti white male culture is just about to go all in on a pair of deuces and get it's bluff called by every disgruntled chad who is also fed up with the slander they have to take on a regular basis.

Look at this doubletalk. "Freedom of speech and thought is acceptable as long as it abides by our rules.
Somebody on Twitter said outright that white men aren't a protected class, so they don't need or deserve the same protections. Literally everything but straight white christian male is a protected class.

>Somebody on Twitter said outright that white men aren't a protected class, so they don't need or deserve the same protections
Seems like an appropriate time to change that. Gather your resources and network with other, similar minded groups.

Is moot redpilling google drones?

Remember that self hating white males are your most dangerous threat. Next to them are light skinned Jewish males who organize all the anti white programs in the world. The self hating white male is the enforcer who can infiltrate your business because he looks just like you. Make any white male demonstrate pro white views before you let them work for you. Don't just start trusting them right away. Make them earn your trust over years. If he is on the side of pro whites, he will understand why this is important right away.

Next deal with the light skinned Jews. They are the Master Minds behind anti white thought all over the world. Without their self hating white enforcers, they can't put up a strong defense of their position.

Take on self hating white enforcers first, and Jewish Master Minds second. The rest of the people will bow at your feet once these two groups are out of the way.

>they edited out a bunch of citations that demonstrate his points. The guy who wrote it has a biology phD from Harvard

Sauce?

musicians and artists too

Can we say sorry? Or is it too late for that?

>say hiring should be based on merit instead of diversity quotas
>WHAT HOW DARE HE SAY THIS RACIST SEXIST REEEEEEE

What they don't seem to realizd by
reacting this way is that they are tacitly admitting the white man is superior, because if those women and niggers were the most qualified it would sort itself out without the need for intervention.

They know this. They're argument is that it's caused by being poor and IQ will fix itself once they get into college by lowering standards to accommodate them.

Look you bigot they just need more ipads for school. That's all that is holding them back at this point. That and your toxic masculinity.

Underrated

What really rustles my jimmies is that the cunt admits being hired a couple weeks ago but has the balls to write emails to the entire staff. How fucking dare she.

I made a F to M tranny delete her Twitter and make a new one. By calling her out on proving one of the documents points in her own tweets

twitter.com/Charlotteis/status/894121726593970176

>VP of Diversity, Integrity & Governance.
>an executive position for anti-white propaganda at one of the world's most influential tech mega corps
[YEARNING FOR HITLER INTENSIFIES]

Google signed its own death warrant. Hiring a bunch of nogs and sheboons who can't even code will run the company into the ground in a few years.