What does "alt-right" mean to you? Who is and isn't alt-right?

Should the term be abandoned?

it was the jews

It doesn't have a real meaning. Anybody who is called alt right is alt right.
It should be disbanded, but you can't stop people from using buzzwords.

It is not a label you can put on people just because they share some poltical ideas, they actually have to identify as "alt-right". I would argue it could be considered a movement and it is unoffficially "joined" by people who share certain political ideologies and feel the need to "belong".

>What does "alt-right" mean to you?
made up term by the media
>Who is and isn't alt-right?
depends on who the media doesn't like that day
>Should the term be abandoned?
it's already abandoned. nobody picked it up in the first place. only the media uses it.

You are listening to mu-ham-mad 4 ad-ohm on am-p-healium-2-cross-a-mine.
If you a-re rec-iev-in-"g thor-i-um-is trans-miss-ion" you're part of the res-is-cross-ance.
Amp-hel-i-um-2-cross-a-"mine!"
Pun-is-hyd-ro-gen-ment.
We'll be back right after these mess-ages.

Key definitions and puns:

Mu: permeability

Ham: an amateur radio operator.

H: Hydrogen-1 (won)

He: Healium-2

Ro: -s. : an artificial language intended to be international that rejects all existing words and roots and is based on analysis and classification of ideas.

t: cross

Th: thorium-90

Thor: In Norse mythology, Thor (/θɔːr/; from Old Norse Þórr) is a hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing and fertility.

Hel-i-um vers-us Heal-i-um: "A-leaf, Lam, Meem."-2:1, the Core-on

I agree that it's basically an play-doh term that the media uses to defame people, but people like Millennial Woes still use it and identify with it.
Does it actually mean white nationalist or was that definition forced onto the term by the media? Before the term went mainstream it was really useful for describing people who were simply non-neocon conservatives. It had a nice broadness to it. Now there are separate groups like "alt-lite" and "skeptic".

Is this a James Joyce novel

Non-pro Israel right.
Cuckservatives ruined the right with their love for Jewish rats.

Alt right is anything right-wing that isn't part of the religious right.

So Christians can't be alt-right?

So Objectivists and most top banking executives?

it means the opposite side of the coin from sjw/far left

Of course it should be abandoned. Anyone who feels a need to call themselves whatever, who can't live without subscribing to an ideology or a group surrenders to niggerish tribalism.

Collect your facts, develop arguments. Don't wear fucking t-shirts and hats

Should the term be abandoned?

Right uninfected with neocon globalism. Thus it is a diverse collection. Quit data mining faggot.

The terms "right wing" and "left wing" refer to a brief period following the fall of Fascism and the rise of Communism sometime in the 1950s. It holds little bearing in today's world.

The Communists proved themselves to be extremely nationalistic, such as the USSR, the PRC and the CPK (Pol Pot). These were very nationalistic, extremely racist, and hostile societies to outsiders. They engaged in ethnic cleansing and mass murder on a wholesale scale, and went to war with everybody. The Eastern Bloc was very nationalistic, which played a key point in the fall of Soviet rule.

The Fascists were annihilated before their ideas could come to fruition, but it is reasonable to believe that they would also have been involved in similar isolationist perspectives and murderous policies. Therefore there's really little difference.

Economically, the Fascists were fairly fluid, whereas the Communists had a rigid and firm belief in controlled economies. That's probably the greatest difference. Everything else is idol worship, ridiculous destruction and nihilistic terror. That binds them both.

Again, it's not useful to think of politics in terms of left and right, anymore than it is useful to think of life as black and white. You only get into politics if you are extremely wealthy, extremely insane, or just unlucky enough to have happened to have pursued it.

anyone white should be alt right just for the continuation of your kind

whatever created the "cuckservative" meme and pushed jeb bush out did not call themselves alt-right
its simply the right wing

Alt-right is just a made up media term to associate everyone who's not buying the old Dem/Rep system and/or isn't leftist with the ebil nazis.
That's also why the 'skeptics' came up with the alt-lite term so they could get away from ebil nazis.

It does not mean anything to me
Alt right does not exist in Poland, so this is just an another empty concept from W.Europe, at least to me.

>Anyone who feels a need to call themselves whatever, who can't live without subscribing to an ideology or a group surrenders to niggerish tribalism.
oh shut the fuck up