EU Commission looking for your feedback on Europe's future

> ec.europa.eu/commission/feedback-future-europe_en

I"ve already submitted mine!

Well one more can not be wrong. But after the last two years he should know what his countrymen think of him and that he should stay where he is. Luxembourg is small...

how much du could a din du du if a dun du din du nuffin?

look at his face. he must be a jew.. same eyes and nose like draghi, greenspan, yellen and the other top kikes.

It's a trap for dissenters to out themselves for future liquidation.

How did this Juncker get elected?!

It's kind of a little late at this point isn't it?

he didnt

>first name
>surname

yeah this is totally not a trap

I'll give my feedback at elections.

>elected

> juncker got elected
holy fuck you stupid bozneg, how have you STILL not caught on to what's going on?
welcome to the EUSSR, idiot, hope you enjoy nutella made out of dogfood

Majority vote by Parliament

Did I do good?

who pays for this?

>bin Masood al-Khali bin Malik bin Durka Durka

Holy kek

All the Europeans tax payers

yeah while you amerifats pay for niggers having their 7th child.

Christ, I'm only part way in, and the hubris is already astounding. Do these idiots really believe this nonsense? I've seen it repeated so often now, that the EU is responsible for peace in Europe. What hogwash! Peace in Europe was ensured because we were reduced to vassal states of the US and the USSR, and they didn't feel like starting that nuclear war that they had meticulously planned out to take place on our fucking soil.

One fart in Washington or Moscow would have wiped away that crowning achievement of "peace" that the EU attributes to itself. These people disgust me, they really do.

Also, the two people credited with laying the foundation for the EU, Altiero Spinelli and Ernesto Rossi, were communists.

Try not to look too surprised.

>Your contribution will be submitted anonymously. If you decide to provide your name and e-mail address, you may be contacted by the Commission to get more clarifications on your comments.

Constructive criticism and the plea to become an ECONOMIC union only. +secure borders to the south

I'm dying here, fuck sakes.

Here's what I wrote

You have ruined my country. I am Italian and I can't recognize my city anymore. It look like a bad cocktail of Nigeria and Bangladesh. If your solution to declining birthrates in Europe is to replace us with millions of third world migrants, you are not building our future, but burying our grave.

I used to believe in the EU when I was still in school. I used to think it could be an effective way to put centuries of old rivalries between European countries past us, a way to avoid wars, improve our economies and build a future for all the peoples of Europe.
What I saw instead is a decline in our economy fueled by the adoption of the Euro, which killed our industry (or what was left of it), massive third world migration, to the point where I fell like a foreigner in my own country, crackdown on civil liberties in the name of fighting against terrorism, terrorism which wouldn't be present without a toxic mix of open borders, massive islamic immigration and political correctness that makes it impossible to solve our problems. I saw crackdowns on free speech, where people have been fined for speaking their mind and scare tactics used in an effort of thought control.

And all of this in exchange for what? So called "European solidarity"? The same solidarity where you shut down your borders, just let us drown in migrants and finance NGOs to transport them here, while at the same time you preach the values of tolerance, multiculturalism and diversity? In exchange of being constantly subjected to fines for multiple millions of Euros because we don't treat migrants well enough?

If this is the future that the EU wants to build for my future children, I'd rather not be part of it

Made a long diatribe with kinda the same thone in French, saying people don't mix, EU retarded immigration laws are just ghettoizing our cities, creating insecurity, rape and hate which eventually will lead to civil war. EU has no future. Boomers will be remembered as the generation that killed Western Europe more efficiently than the black death of both world wars.

>actually giving them ur name

Yeah, nope.

It says you don't need to post your name you doughnut

nice, thanks op. I gave them my thoughts. similar to I added that uneducated migrants are a drain on countries infrastructure on nations already buckling under debts. have culture that doesn't mix with european culture.
and some other shit about ignoring citizens and helping big corporations.
the it's a shitshow that most officials are unelected and failed/retired politicians from member states going to get cushy retirement benefits and a pension.

These absolute fucking mongoloids are using the Aperture Science logo in their idiotic pamphlet.

Though, I suppose the entire EC put together is about as sane as Cave Johnson.

Subtle, I like it.

Vote by Parliament.

Comparing EU to USSR is nonsensical in every way possible.

>Traktor Toni
kek, nice

>but burying our grave.
digging our graves*

Other than that, very nice.

Fuck off, shill. You are an enemy of Europe.

>Traktor Toni

Eh kloa, Bauernkind.

The EU comision should disappear and the parliament shouldn't have more than a hundred members
The Strasbourg Parliament has to be moved to Brussels
The eastern europe nations have to be anexed
The non european inmigration has to be cut entirely, and we should not accept any refugee but to send money to build huge refugee camps near the places they are fleeing
No one has voted for the Kalhergi Plan

Seeing as this is coming from a degenerate Dutchie, I guess that is a compliment?

Why? So they can just continue to ignore it and pretend they care?

He's right though, if you support the EU then you're supporting the destruction of white Europeans.

being honest is important

>Your contribution will be submitted anonymously
Haha. Riiight.

The EU comision should disappear and the parliament shouldn't have more than a hundred members
The Strasbourg Parliament has to be moved to Brussels
The eastern europe nations need to be anexed, Ukrayne should be partitioned to stop the war.
The western part to the EU and the other to Russia
USA military bases need to shut down
USA is not our friend
The non european inmigration has to be cut entirely, and we should not accept any refugee but to send money to build huge refugee camps near the places they are fleeing
No one has voted for the Kalhergi Plan
The EU should have total free speech and everyone should be allowed to have at least a gun to defend their home from the intruders the EU has welcomed

By the EuroParliament.

>EU is responsible for peace in Europe
>in the same timeline Germans funded the collapse of Yugoslavia to blow up the Hexagonale that threatened kraut trade dominance
really tingles my bingles

If you support the UK, then you support the destruction of white Britons.

See? I can play this game too.

I don't support the UK though, I support the Kingdom of England.

Scotland is a leftist cancer that needs nuking.

Used a good proxy of course.
Don't want the new European military to knock down my door.

>(((EU))) asks for feedback
>complain about anything
>get added to a government kill-list

Exactly. Neither do they count Ukraine, despite EU bigwigs directly fomenting rebellion there.

Their "era of peace" fell apart the moment the USSR collapsed, because the htreat of nuclear war kept the peace. Not the EU. Not to mention that Russia is also part of Europe, and was also our enemy during the Cold War.

It just boggles my mind that these supposedly smart people can keep repeating such an obvious lie ad nauseum. It's a meme. It's literally nothing more than a meme. They just keep repeating it because they like the sound of it.

an american who's scared of a government? Turn off that proxy please

>Traktor Toni

lol fug

Governments exist to serve the people. When they do anything but that, then they should be abolished. Yours kind of crossed that line when they took all your natural rights away and said "fuck you, we're going to demographically replace you."

>submitted rant

EU is the future.

Rural and suburban retards will never understand.

yes they should be abolished, but how? Its not like people in western europe have the means to fight back

>52%

We do, though. What will the EU do? Send the notoriously right wing army, which has seen massive reductions in spending across Europe, to do their bidding for them? It won't work. Half of them would join us immediately. For us, it's the same as with America. If there is ever a civil war, the left has already lost.

The problem right now is that only a few of us speak up, so they can target those few and make it appear they have more power than they really do. But even when village communities rise up against leftist policy, they are never punished. It's impossible. And it was not lobbying or voting that saw rapefugee centres removed from certain locations. It was riots and arson.

You have seen the EU listen to Islamic terrorists. They do so partly because they agree with them. But mostly because they are weak, and they have no other way of dealing with them than giving them what they want. The EU is an organization of stodgy, old communists who have no idea of how real societies actually work.