You can officially be prosecuted for not using preferred pronouns in Cancuck land

This employers union from BC released an "educational" video with a dyke lawyer explaining why its illegal to not use xe/xer pronouns:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0MS4E4Nf48

What the fuck happened to my country?

>It's the law
>Fight transphobia
>Show respect
This lunatic nonsense will do the exact opposite of fighting transphobia, because people will be scared to even look at tranny freaks anymore for fear of their own livelihood. And respect? Forget it. This is just another boot heel on the necks of normal people to comply to the demands of a handful of psychopaths. What kind of respect do these trannies think they are going to get from that kind of policy? A build up of animosity is the more likely outcome of this. I doubt this will last a year without extreme repercussion bursting out at some point.

This is actually good. The faster shit becomes unlivable, the sooner pc walls come crashing down. It needs to get rediculous quickly so that older normies will stand up and yell, "fuck this shit, experiment over", pic related

Canada is done. This is what you get for voting for a guy in hopes of getting free weed.

wrong pic

AN ENTRYIST CLIQUE ON THE SCALE OF NATIONS.

SHE'S NOT THERE TO DO A JOB SHE'S THERE TO GET MORE PEOPLE LIE HER IN AND PEOPLE NOT LIKE HER OUT.

GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.

Can a non-Canadian citizen demand special pronouns and gain full protection of the law, say, during a visit to the country? Since you guys are a post-national state, and I'm a citizen of the world, I should be able to sue a few people for misgendering before I go back to the US.

where are the helicopters, holy shit

As I'm driving around in Oregon looking at all the pot shops.

Says in the video comments that CUPE took the video down already because of the comments. Would have loved to have read them.

Same haha
Don't blame your problems on the herb. If you voted for the guy for that one single issue, didn't look into the rest of his policies, that's on you!

Down voted and flagged.

You fucking muppet; this guy saved the evidence of this before they took it down because of the comment. Use your fucking head.

god damn it nordcuck wtf are you doing

They posted on jewbook saying they have temporarily taken it down due to "literal Nazis" leaving comments

No. Canada is now a containment zone
GREAT NORTHERN WALL

Thanks, neighbour.

Canadian Border Wall when?!
Day of rake when?!