Poland 'will accept migrants from Europe - but not Africa or Middle East'

express.co.uk/news/world/837754/poland-migrants-europe-not-africa-middle-east-refugees-ukraine-libya

>In 2015, EU member states adopted a solidarity plan to relocate 160,000 asylum-seekers from refugee camps in Italy and Greece.

>The ruling party in Poland at the time, Civic Reform, agreed to take in 6,200 refugees.

>“Poland is open for migration. And last year for instance we issued 1,267,000 visas for Ukrainians. Half of these visas were work permits.

>“We are also open for migration not only from Ukraine but also from Belarus and other countries.

>“We do not want to participate in the mandatory process of relocation of migrants coming from the Middle East and Africa.

>“We do not want to implement the decision of the European Union taken in September of 2015.”

>In mid-June, the European Commission brought a lawsuit against Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary for refusing to accept refugees and violating EU legislation.

How did Poland go from Brit shills after 1935 baiting Germany into WW2, to hard-left communism and USSR slave, to one of the last bastions of hope for Europe?

All they will do is take the africans into Germany, make them german citizens and force poland to take them that way.

And how will they do that retard?

time to migrate to poland

The way this is worded makes it seem as though they'd accept any of the millions of shitskins already living in Europe.

Citizenship takes a long time in Europe, "legal residency" not so much

not cool Poland

Poland probably isn't that retarded. Once they see this happening on a larger scale they simply say no.

How is this a bad thing? Poland takes in the Ukrainians from the EU fuck up. And Germany takes in the Muslims from the EU fuck up. (ft. USA)

Based Sup Forumsand.

Poland accepts freedom of movement for all EU citizens as part of its membership in the EU.

The Jews left.

Imagine if Trump announces this

>We're taking in refugees from Ukraine and Belarus only, not Africa or the Middle East

Leftists will literally riot in every city and start bombing shopping malls

>hey niggers heres citizenship XD
>now go to Poland
>niggers: No
End of story

i don't get one thing
if apoland doesn't have a generous welfare system economic migrants are just gonna move on to Germanystan or France
The EU contradicts itself
>open borders
>you take mogrants
>don't have policies that benefit them
>wtf keep migrants, Poland!
>freedom of movement, Germany
>wtf change your policies, Poland

I remember a now-scrubbed report to come out of Sweden where some government official predicted it will take around 100 years for the invading Muslims and Africans to civilize, and in the mean time the whites are just gonna have to take all the crime inflicted on them by wild hordes the leftist elite believe will eventually domesticate.

It was sickening, and was even more sickening to see the way the left is outright playing God over the masses.

They know for a fact that the correct solution is to make the 3rd world knock its shit off so it stops being a problem for the rest of the planet so the solution is to fix the 3rd world but they don't care. They control the narrative, and that narrative is what WE have to do to put up with it while letting the 3rd world get worse.

iirc less than 1% or poles voted socially liberal

pretty rad people.

we should have immigration ratings for countries like credit ratings
citizens of AAA countries can move between other AAA countries and below
etc
etc

3rd world shits can choose between 3rd world destinations

Do you really think Niggers and Sand niggers looking for gibs will willingly leave Germany for Poland?

lol this. that plan will backnfire in ways they can't imagine.

yeah, good luck with that. Poland doesn't have an attractive welfare system to leech from. 'Tanned Germans' are a permanent fixture now, sorry krauts.

White-free voting districts = democrat-monopoly voting districts.

Every leftist knows this. That's why they import voters and concentrate them in the largest cities knowing that the large cities dictate how the entire state/province votes.

At least for the US, all of this importing illegals and rapefugees amounts to nothing short of the largest case of voter fraud in US history, but it gets marginalized as "WE'RE JUST TRYING TO HELP THOSE SEEKING A BETTER LIFE"

This. Shitskins always move to white areas no matter how the economy is.

>31
The 3rd world can't knock it's shit off. That's why they're the 3rd world retard.

>Nigger talking to relatives at home: Hey Ubunti I german now , come over ma man and bring 12 kids and wives XDD

>Rapefugees will go to Poland because EU tells them to

is that London?

Good
Instead of having to round them up on the day of the rope we can just do it in a series of sweeps

None of those guys are European citizens, they're refugees and immigrants.

I wish we were all like Poland.

Why is poland sometimes really cool and sometimes the worst

First safe country.
No refugees for the mid east or africa should be making it to Europe, the America's or Australia.
Fuhrer merkel has fucked europe.

poland is always really cool.

Why would a free german citizen would want to live in Poland anyway?

Fuck off, they are full

he said nobody from africa or the middle ease

I don't get how Merkel heads what's claimed to be a conservative Christian party when she's clearly no Christian, and quote the opposite is only destroying Christianity in Germany.

How did this liberal snake her way into that position?

They learned it from watching you

Why would they go to Poland, you fucking idiot?
All the gibs are in Germany and Sweden, so the Krauts have to bit the bullet with Mtumbo.

answering the real questions

>backward thinking
>toilet cleaners
>poor

no thanks id rather have a vibrantly rich multi-culture

meanwhile, in Poland right now, leader of PO, biggest opposition party, Grzesiu Schetyna, right from beach in Darłówek:
>muh PiS is destroying forests!
>muh PiS will lead Poland out of EU!
>muh PiS failed to defend us from shitty European Comitee decree that is not good for Poland!
>leaks that shown that PO party is currupted to the bone is propaganda!
absolute state of (((Polish))) opposition
pic semi related

If you think this mass migration is only because of welfare then you're the fucking idiot.

And then there is polish police
Infamous for ignoring crimes against muslims , "germans" and blacks

Stay strong Poland

This is how so many come into the UK. Huge number of EU migrants weren't born in the EU. They get into somewhere like Greece or Italy, get residency and walk in here because much free movement. People in the UK didn't ask for that.

The EU had expanded well beyond what it should have been. It's taken in many economically weak countries that take out more than they put in, it's free movement is abused so that people can migrate from Africa and other shitholes into the UK.

EU should have stuck to strong western economies, UK, France, Germany, etc. Now they want Turkey to join. Joke.

so the jewish opposition sucks? thats cool.
i like poland even more.

Ironically the country that has been historically steamrolled over time and again is now the best defender against an invasion.

thanks
sell us oil and gas, cause germans are trying to work with russians to strongarm entire butthurt belt into buying their overpriced gas

>If you think this mass migration is only because of welfare then you're the fucking idiot.

mass nigger migration, yes.

>>muh PiS is destroying forests!
Fucker says that as they wanted to sell our forests to EU during their rule.
The fucking audacity of those fuckers is beyond belivable.

True. They were kicked out in 1968 almost entirely.

>poland forced to take mudslimes and niggers
>put up refugee camps near German border
>treat them like criminals
>"accidentally" lose them all as they escape over the border to Germany

And why would German citizens be able to be relocated to any other country as refugees?

thank you poland! you're my first stop if america fails!

So the new American sanctions help Poland, no?

>when your country is so poor its actually based in the fact that no niggers want to live there and they immediatly leave to where the nigger goodie pot is full.

We need to be careful. Same shit can happen here. We can go from a closed refugee system to an open door policy. I'm grateful Trudeau only received 40,000 refugees and practically no migrants (except for a few thousands from the US escaping Trump).

well, they are not actually jewish, they are german
literally, germany paid for creation of their previous incarnation and now paying them sometimes, which make them more uppity and angry at PiS
moreover, Schetyna, stupid fuck he is, few weeks back said
>after we will win elections, we shall take actions after all who supported PiS (read:PiS voters/majority of Polish people)
>everything that is not good for me is propaganda!
he ended his press conference right now inviting:
>and now conference is over, I invite you people to Vacations with Europe!
hehe pro european faget

Would this new found identity as white nationalist attract many europeans looking to live in a somewhat homogeneous society away fro shitskins, is it possible to create a stronger enclave of white immigration to form a stronger Poland?

And you guys thought the Trump thing was based.

I have always found that to be very ironic how the biggest polish war or communist criminals were in fact Jewish.

I am not into " hitler dindu noffin" but in my opinion, he was god damn right about jews

Very good, Poland can be a bastion.

Meanwhile all you Krauts and other euro cucks can eat shit and die.

Stand up for your countries nigger.

in order to "civilize" the third world you would have to share your wealth with them, not by gibs but by "winning" less and letting them win too, so that they have excess and stop stealing and killing each other for something there is excess off, and instead get bored and build. But that would then make your country third world, so no

I thought Poles were the niggers of Europe.

it all depends on too many factors to simply put in yes or no category

Fuck off Belgium, you non-Country.

During WW2 you just rolled over and assisted the occupying army of the day, and for some reason you're viewed as "victims" of German aggression.

They are, at least the the ones who emigrated.

Worry about building roads before you worry about other nations.

It is
The niggers left Czechia and Slovakia by the thousands to Germany for gibs.
What, do you think they're smart enough to instigate a race war? They're only in it for the gibs, you fucking idiot.

Once again, Poland doesn't disappoint. I'm glad to have them by our side.

So there are Taras and Vladislav coming to clean toilets in Poland and work in factory for $300? Nice

You voluntarily took their worst people into your own countries.

I will be forester one day, moreover, I live in Podlaskie
Białowieża is just 1 hour drive from my place.
Ecoterrorism and political aspect of invasion of fuckin wood mite, ips typographus pisses me off immensely
>hay guys we need to cut 24 trees because bug attacked them
>HALT YOU FORESTER SCUM, FORESTRY WILL HELP ITSELF
>shit guys, we need to defend forest or it will die!
>YOU GODDAMN FORESTERS RUINED FOREST, HOW DARE YOU, TIME TO CALL EU
I hate illiterate faggots who speak without knowledge about the subject because
>muh trees

Thank god someone in Europe hasn´t lost his mind

No true. There is lots of asian imigants, ukrainians and roaches. Anyway EU had idea that if we accept rapefugges they will pay for their benefits to make them stay

we love you back, langosz people

They come here to work for 10 euros a day

>How did Poland go from Brit shills after 1935 baiting Germany into WW2, to hard-left communism and USSR slave, to one of the last bastions of hope for Europe?

>Would this new found identity as white nationalist attract many europeans looking to live in a somewhat homogeneous society away fro shitskins, is it possible to create a stronger enclave of white immigration to form a stronger Poland?

Okay, let me make this clear.

White nationalism does not exist in poland
White supremacy does not exist in poland
Poland does not like migrants from western countries ( especially brits, they cause so much fucking trouble in Krakov. Well, at least police is always busy with them ) , but we sure as hell like other slavs. And Hungarians -- they are honorary slavs.

Also, you people need to understand that we are cut off from your problems.
Most of us never experienced political correctness, we are not aware of situation in Western Europe ( mostly because we don't care , at all)

We only care about Poland and preserving polish traditions and polish identity

tl;dr
Poland and W.Europe are two different worlds
Your problems =/= Our problems
Your ideals =/= Our Ideals
Your 'white nationalism' =/= Our mentality

Well, no matter what, don't take them Poland. Do whatever it takes.

Poles will accept basically anything except non-whites. Let's not forget their efforts beating back the Saracens.

I remember you
You posted pics of wood disease and stuff
Keep it up, being passionate and educating yourself on a subject is how the west used to be successful. Make sure you transmit your passion and drive to as many people as possible.. no one does that anymore here, people don't respect knowledge

From my perspective it's mostly because younger slav gens that was grown up in 80's or in 90's-00's after fall of ussr mostly really hate leftists, so this is very predicted reaction of Poland on arab immigrants.

You can't become a great fighter without getting beaten up first.

they are saying they would accept the white people fleeing from the violent desert rape cult

Lángos is Love.
Lángos is Life.
Through Lángos, Unity, Strength and Honor.

And buy used BMW for $2000

>White nationalism does not exist in poland
>White supremacy does not exist in poland
dude, it is because we are supremely white and supremely nationalist
pls no dox

if I put meat on my langosz is it heresy?

/thread

Czech boys are more cute than boys from Poland

You get a pass. But it must NOT be halal meat. Halál means death in Hungarian anyway...

Stay strong pol bros, don't let them break us!

nah they usually sell it with some meat on it

Based Poland

And Hungarians are fucking ugly

Wew lads
Lets not forget Razem or unironical communist parties gather more and more young people with humanist education working for minimum wage. If you watch closely you ll notice literal sjw culture booming in polish net.

Also I wouldnt say we are white supremacist becasue we value nations and cultural identity rather than skin color thats why we hate Germans and Russians with wild passion and they will never be our allies and friends with note that we would be willing cooperate with russians on certain terms