When are we finally going to talk about the fact that the morning star has been in the sky for over a month now...

when are we finally going to talk about the fact that the morning star has been in the sky for over a month now? the freegaysons must be having extra gay orgies over this shit
how do we combat the celestial semite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transit_of_Venus,_2004
mirror.co.uk/science/russia-successfully-launches-brightest-star-10828530
archive.is/6jaXW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phases_of_Venus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geosynchronous_orbit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how do we combat the celestial semite?

That's probably a planet, numb-nuts

Its there everymorning retard

It's jupiter. Sage goes in all orbits

It's Venus ackchyually.

It's not, it's Venus and you can see it most mornings.

How come it doesn't move all day and is visible in the same place day and night ?

Helel ben Shahar.

Revelation 22:16King James Version (KJV)
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

It does move thats why it becomes the 'morning star' or the 'evening star' at different times in the year.

You know how your drive down a road at night and the moon stays in the same place? Its moving but its also really far away.

Go stare at it for a few hours idiot its not fucking moving that is the entire point of the fucking thread.

Go Right Now.

this is retarded

Go check it out for yourself if you are Lazy Point a camera at it and have a nap.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transit_of_Venus,_2004

Not sure when the next transit is but when it happens you should have a look for yourself and you'll see that it does in fact move.

Now stop being an idiot.

ok which star is it and why have i never seen it prior to a month or so ago and why does it shine in the morning when ALL of the other stars are drowned out by the diffusion of the sun's light in the atmosphere? why does it shine the brightest out of all the rest of the stars in the night?

OP Is Incorrect by the way its been stationary for 9+ months.

im telling you to go see for yourself why are you trying to convince me I've sat for months watching it.

the absolute STATE of aussie education, ladies and gentlemen
you know how our planet moves around the sun? other planets do that too, stupid
venus takes almost as long to move around the sun as our planet does, when it moves though its orbit we see it move in the sky

you're not gonna see significant movement inside a month, case closed

It does some interesting things if you watch it for a while like vanishing and re-appearing.

that's not possible

You can watch it consequtively for 72 hours and it will not move all the other stars around it do it is inside our atmosphere.

I've got more than a camera,kiddo.
First you gotta know what are you dealing with,
the term morning star in astronomy can mean 3 things; a name for the planet Venus when it appears in the east before sunrise (It's also an evening star)
a name for the star Sirius which appears in the sky just before sunrise during the Dog Days (The dog days or dog days of summer are the hot, sultry days of summer.)
and finally a less common name for the planet Mercury when it appears in the east before sunrise.

Now when we got all the possibilites on what the morning star exactly is,You must determine which fits the best with your current situation.
The most plausible ones are either Venus or Sirius,Now you gotta determine tme of day,if it it's evening,then Sirius is taken out of the equation,but if it's morning before sunrise then you will require allot more shit to determine which is it as both can be in the sky at the same time.
I doubt you either have the equipment and knowledge to do this so You can either fuck off or listen to real astro fags or atleast amateurs,faggot.

We're breaking the conditioning.

i've noticed that too
i'll look for it and be unable to find it
and i get this feeling something is watching me from it
i don't trust it, i smell jewry
fucking spacekikes

Go see for yourself stop making excuses to not get up off your arse.

Does this mean star wars galaxy is going to get a re-release?

It has no retrograde motion.

Go look for yourself, You don't need to believe what we say just go look.

Next you say:
"I don't believe you and I am not going to look"

You are beyond retardation,even basic rookies of astronomy would fucking laugh at (You).
it's already 1 P.M over here and it's not possible to see shit due to the sun exposure,it requires to be evening or before sunrise.

That's the russian space mirror thing.

No I'm more confused by why he thinks a star and planet are the same thing.....

Can see it at midday in Sydney Australia.

All Day Long Unmoving illuminating the clouds behind it.

>(((eternal perfidous))) shilling for his space reptilian comrades
>nothing to see here, fleshskins
i see you, shapeshifter

It is Neither of those things.

mirror.co.uk/science/russia-successfully-launches-brightest-star-10828530

Let's archive it
archive.is/6jaXW

Oops, sorry senpai.

Then it's not a morning star you idiot if you can still see it midday.

witnessed and laughed

Finally a good post, Thanks.

So fuck you guys for not believing me.

mmmhhmmmm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phases_of_Venus

Okay.

Stop being retarded we have IDs on this board ya cunt.

You Aussies really are as dumb as people say. Sorry about that, mate. Put another shrimp on the barby! That's not a knife. THIS is a knife. Top kek

Hey dick head we already know what it is.

Oh I am retarded because I was proven right that its up there in our Sky, Never said I knew what it is.

Shit what does that say about you and all your memory spewing ?

It's hard to believe some idiot who didn't take any pictures yet,Do you know how huge are differences in the sky in the Northen Hemisphere and the Southern Hemisphere?
and taking account in timezones?

Only you are the one who has the burden of proof on you,I'm unable to do anything right now as none of the conditions are met for the morning star of all 3 definitions.

ITT : people that don't believe in Aerospace.

I bet you wouldn't believe in Oceans if you hadn't seen em I am not the OP you stupid cunt learn to read.

I'm pretty sure that's what it is, that's my best guess that isn't conspiracy spoop.

I think so Too, It is the logical Answer.

Do you know what happens to an object in orbit? Now stop being silly.

You aren't the OP but you are claiming right now that you seen it midday.

Are you acting retarded right now or plain shitposting faggot?

Contrary to the stupid cunts in this thread trying to say what I am saying it is.

Oh so you can't fly it around?????????????

I think it was required to launch a sattelite to be able to manuvouer it ???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geosynchronous_orbit

Please stop posting...

You are wasting my brain cells.
if you were shitposting for (you)s then you did it.

to bounce laser signals?

Its not the Mayak Sattelite that moves far too fast this can be seen in the daylight and is moving about a millimetre in the sky every day so its going very slowly or it is not moving it illuminates clouds behind it.

Its more likely to be an aluminum helium filled balloon on a string than the Sattelite.

Treaty relating to spacejunk requiring sattelites to have thrusters and a compressor on the vectors.

>inb4 wheres air in space!?!?!?

How does condensation work and a submarine crew breath ?

and not to mention the Mayak Sattelite can be seen at the same time.

Is the morning star in Stellarium?

i can never match it up with any star (or planet) in the apps i've tried

what other apps?