What would you do if your son came out as gay, Sup Forums?

What would you do if your son came out as gay, Sup Forums?
I would personally disown the faggot.

There's a world of difference between being a homosexual and being the faggot in your pic.

It would be sad for my son to turn out a pussy ass bitch whining on Sup Forums all the day instead of going out in the real world and slaying. Homosexuality has little to do with it.

Kill myself for failing.

I disowned my father for being anti-gay. I tried to hint at him that it was coming and give him a chance to repent, but he did not. Thus he lost his only son.

"Meh, at least you aren't breeding"

I'll be a loving and supporting father so long as he knocks up a dude.

I'd probably accept it but deep down I'd be extremely disappointed with him and would never feel the same about him.

I would also be mad at myself and feel like I failed him as a father and a role model.

Homosexuality in men is disgusting, and a huge sign of weakness, low test, & STD-carrying shameless promiscuity.

I would do pic related to him, and if it didn't work, I would disown him/kick him out or shoot him.

After that he can do everything he wants in life. Just without me. I would be very sad. But i rather burn in hell than live with degenerate ass fucker!

big if true

I'll assist him in committing seppuku

This.
If he turns out to be homosexual teach him about the dangers of gay sex (aids) and to avoid the degeneracy (hook ups and pride).
But if he becomes a faggot, just disown.

Just zap him.

More importantly, how would Sup Forums raise their daughter to become a non-degenerate woman?

I'll be ok with it but explain to him that others might hate on him and to ignore them.

1. Beat the shit out of her
2. Get her a man that does the same

>only having one son

>but explain to him that others might hate on him
That wouldn't need an explanation.

I would try to make him feel better about it and tell him that I don't think any differently of him.

A race mixing daughter would be out on her arse though

Honestly people, if you're going to try intervening, I very much recommend estrogen blockers as a less nigger response than violence. Lot of people should see if reducing their estrogen load stabilizes their personality (hint: estrogen causes neuroticism and emotional instability).

stern but wise! most importantly tho, be present! no weekend dad relationships work out. if you stick your dick in crazy, thats on you. dont let the kid suffer

Honor killing like the last one.

What happened to just being gay?

Only in your aids poisoned mind

He lost his only son before that.

Rape and disown

Tell him to avoid buttsex at all costs and to remain monogamous if he really wants a relationship with another dude. Other than that just hope you have another straight son who can carry on your bloodline.

Gay son that marries a decent educated white gay dude

or

coal burner daughter?

The girls must be so disappointed.

None of that shit ever happened, and even if it did his son is still definitely a closet homo who fucks dudes in secrecy.

Flip a coin then shoot yourself.

>pretend I'm ok with it
>celebrate his fagginess for a bit
>kill him within the next months using one of thousands of poisons they don't run tests on during autopsies.
Problem solved, and police isn't on your track

Not his personal choice so nothing I can do. I'd disown a coal burning daughter though.

cucked

kill him

>son comes out as gay
Explain dangers of being gay. Talk it out. Love him anyway.

>son comes out as faggot
Explain dangers of being a faggot. Get him the mental help he needs. Love him anyway.

Teach him to not be a flamboyant faggot

SAVAGE, but true

>"my son sucks cock. No homo"
Faggot

You shouldn't even need to mention that your son's gay if he's discreet enough about it. That's how it worked in the olden days and Russia.

What did yours do when you came out?

That didn't happen.

Abuse never works out for the best. If I am to do anything regarding this case, I'd hang that stupid animal of an excuse for a dad and have his tormented son watch as his "parent" writhes of agony.

electroshock therapy