I'm trying to catch up on like watching molymeme but jesus, this guy is utterly delusional and disgusting...

I'm trying to catch up on like watching molymeme but jesus, this guy is utterly delusional and disgusting. I know we like him because he is an entry way to greater red pills but this man is a narcissist, cult-like leader to what is in effect broken men engaging in amateur therapy.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpwPNT4ri7E

also does anyone have a link to the time he made fun of caller? not the donation one, the other one...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-RZZu6Afc
youtube.com/watch?v=t3KZnZwyBck
youtube.com/watch?v=VUyXo2FBcXw
youtube.com/watch?v=03PZbt3l4J8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not that bad, but he needs to calm the fuck down and think sometimes.

>linking videos from 2014 to make a garbage charcter assassination point

Obvious share blue

Keywords
>We
>Fake Nazi flag to relate
>using molymeme and cult like in the same sentence

Re-word yourself if you want those replies buddy boy

> Cult leader
Ok bud.

The 2014 video is him before he courted pol as an audience. it's him being him, waxing philosophical. This man is sick in the head. He is petty, and just cares about money.

He lies about his history, and always lies about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-RZZu6Afc

how do you dispute his huge huge character flaws? He has NPD, he inflates his intelligence, he doesn't win arguments, he is really into money, he has questionable jewish heritage. he used to advocate, before he regurgitate what he saw on pol, deFOOing.

Considering you work for share blue making retarded threads, I feel like you're pretty sick in the head too, And you only care about money

My thoughts lately exactly.
Video of him making fun of someone?
I think it was a young German guy?

He is acceptable at giving his editorialized view of a current subject, is clear with his biases, but still presents all the relevant facts. Shit you never hear on MSM.
His interviews with people are fucking too rehearsed.
His history is good when it's redpilled situation that doesn't require his stupid metaphors and 'spin'.

So what has changed in the past few months? Lack of happenings? Is his listener base losing interest, thus triggering him? Is his ego at a loss?

Too me he is a major good if you are objective. His rhetoric is bountiful and outputting to normies, but you can always leave his videos with a good grain of salt.

Yeah, the more i realize what he's doing the more i feel less inclined to follow his vids
>actually uses a fair bit of memes that only those who know the memes will pick up on, like "muh russia"
>portrays Macron as the worst candidate ever, but never brings him up after he starts doing things Steff would usually agree with
>has an entire video where he explains why you shouldn't be friends with people you politically disagree with, yet also talks about how disagreeing people need to talk to eachother to come to the best solution
>never does any entry-level videos that might be more convincing to people that disagree with him, like can't talk about race without bringing up negroes being low-iq
>thinks AnCap is good, but never explains the negative sides of it

I honestly think he only believes parts of what he says, and the rest is just sophistry to manipulate others into making the world he wants

any valid criticism of scared cows is shills.

lel shariahblue thinks all they need to do is don the Nazi flag to not stick out like a sore thumb

pathetic

Molymeme is a deranged idiot, he doesn't know how to think. He spends more time blabbering on YouTube videos than actually researching.

Better give all your NEET bux to molymeme I'm sure it's a good investment lmao

>I think it was a young German guy?

I'm trying to find this video, sauce if you got

He basically regurgitates what we produce here. He content farms. The danger with him is that even if he isn't a true believer and doing this for the shekels, he has HUGE personality flaws that can easily be trolled.

>not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=t3KZnZwyBck all his non-arguments arguments ;)

>valid criticism
>HE'S A CULT LEADER AND I DON'T LIKE WHAT HE SAYS SO HE MUST BE SICK IN THE HEAD

Wow
Great criticism my share blue friend

What if it just amounts to 1 dollar?

You don't give valid criticism. A valid criticism of molyneux is he's still holding on to cucky ancap beliefs and has yet to go full fash.

see his arguments here youtube.com/watch?v=t3KZnZwyBck

It isn't him being ancap that makes him bad, and could turn his listeners into cucks. It's his history with being a cult-like leader to what is in effect broken men engaging in amateur therapy to drive shekel collection.

never donated a single shekel to molymeme, only ever watched a handful of his videos anyway, but the SHAREBLUE pattern is easily identifiable and they always follow the same script, they need to be pointed out for the health of the board

SHAREBLUE posters are like baby boomer hippies trying to fit in with the younger generations by listening to EDM, they're lame and pathetic and deserve nothing but ridicule

he's a smart dude but i can't stand that drama teacher that takes his job way too seriously vibe he gives off

ONE

Stefan Molyneux: A Sophist by his Own Definition
youtube.com/watch?v=VUyXo2FBcXw

>30 years working in philosophy.

you're not a moralist, you are not philosopher. you are not capable of identifying shareblue.

you calling him a cult leader is not criticism
try again shareblue

so him being a cult leader and a sophist is a good thing?

I really like this guy but when it comes down to it his arguments all stem from his mum hit him when he was younger. He's really good at debating though.

He strikes me as gay. Always has. His voice, hia constant desire for attention. Classic gay traits. Perhaps he's a frustrated closet queer.

>saying mean things is the same as Adhom
You're straight retarded dude, Adhom is when you just insult INSTEASD of making an argument, I can make fun of you and make an argument at the same time, in fact I am right now.

you calling him names because he hurt your fee fees is not criticism
give me one (1) reason i should believe he is a cultist leader

Yeah I really hate Stephan for withholding content and forcing me to pay for it, oh wait he's literally just asking for fucking donations it this video. This is what you want me to get mad at? This is the best you've got? Come on.

He insist that he is the greatest philosopher since Aristotle. This isn't just him saying shit, inflating his ego. He requires you to accept that he is in order to justify you paying him a donation. He extracts wealth from an audience he constantly through the years have sought to create emotional dependency. You think he is going to stop being him because he regurgitates what he finds on here? The man is driven just by money and having an audience dependent on him.

He also lives up to his definition of sophistry, specifically the definition of not giving insights for free, and of requiring the obeying emotionally laden arguments, and making people dependent and approval of the sophist.

If you look at molymeme's bitcoin transaction history, he cashed out over $2million worth of btc donations in 2016

That whole video demonstrates how he lives up to his own definition of a sophist back before he shilled the red pill. He is still the person he was before, and this is still seen in how he insist his greatness and our need to support it financially.

I give him 2000 a month
only because it pisses you /leftypol/ fucks off

>how dare he ask for donations, this makes me furious
Zzzzzzz see you same time tomorrow, Shareblue.

so you dont even have one (1) reason to give as to why you claim him a cultist leader?

Not the guy you responded to but, here let me compare L.Ron Hubbard to Molymeme.

>Both claim to be enlightened.
>Both come up with "new perspectives"
>Both make fortunes off selling their commentary.
>Both have rabid fans.
>Both have inner circles for select followers (i.e those who paid the most money)
>Both are hypersensitive to criticism.
>Both encourage their followers to cut off ties with family and friends who don't agree (see DEFOO from Molymeme and Disconnect from Scientology)

“Sooner, or later, everyone around the narcissist is bound to become his victim. People are sucked, voluntarily or involuntarily, into the turbulence that constitutes his life, into the black hole that is his personality, into the whirlwind which makes up his interpersonal relationships. Different people are hurt by different aspects of the narcissist’s life and psychological make-up. Some trust him and rely on him, only to be bitterly disappointed. Others love him and discover that he cannot reciprocate. Yet others are forced to live vicariously, through him."

I like varg more.

More so than just that, he isn't pushing traditional life. He historically grew his audience to include a lot of vulnerable men so he can extract their money, and he does this through promising he can help (amateur therapy) but this promise requires you needing to continue consuming his content to get that help.

>he inflates his ego (he could be like infowars and inflate the audience concerns)
>he uses your acceptance of inflated ego to justify donations
>he is driven by money

seems like you shareblue niggers only have one argument which is that he accepts and asked for donations, which in case makes him a cultist leader
better come up with something quick guys im tired

>anyone who points out molyjew's contradictions is shareblue.

ok

With Trump now as president there hasn't been an awful lot to shill for, which leaves him otherwise unengaged.
Then with time you look at the world and realise that the peaceful, political way to steer humanity away from the left does not work, and violence is truly the only option.

molyjew and people like him are the weakness on the right because they are doing this for the wrong reasons, and their wrong reasons will manifest in behavior sooner rather than later.

You may think I'm some shareblue shill or left/pol/ troll but, I assure you I'm none of the above.
I'm not angry I just feel really bad for you.
In your search for truth you have fallen into the ploys of an unstable conman.
I can't pity you enough.

Did anyone mention that he values opinions of a 22 yo attention seeking whore, just because she vaguely shares similar viewpoints?

funny you say that
iv never even watched one (1) of his videos
try again nigger

>he isn't pushing traditional life
Blatant lie, half the guy's videos are about how dangerous promiscuity is, how terrible single mothers are and how important it is to have a parent at home raising the children.

>He's really good at debating...

...beta virgin males who call/email him with lifestyle problems.

* Fixed it for you.

Nothing contradictory in what you e shown, you're trying to get me mad at a guy for asking for donations, come on.

So you stay up here defending this guy when you haven't watched one of his videos?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

kek.

2000 what? Grains of rice?

unfortunately i dont know yet

Used to watch but he became another career YouTube guy, he has a solid message but i think that he is exploiting it like AJ exploits vitamins. Some of my favourite channels i refuse to even share on any social media including here because i don't want them corrupted by the swarms.

care to break it down for me then?

many molymeme drone in Sup Forums

hes just a /leftpol/ faggot who doesn't understand his entire ideology is based on nothing more than revenge from a powerful banking family on the tsar of russia

/leftpol/'s main weapon is projectionism

Never trust a bald Man or a Women with short/coloured hair - Churchill

> moly discusses inportant things
> says ppl should think propperly, apply logik properly
> asks for donation money from time ro time like every single youtuber on this planet
> has annoying ways like every single youtuber
> UGH UGH CULT LEADER, CULT !! LOGIK IS EVIL, DONNATIONS ARE CULT!!

When moly speaks so often about how ppl are not using their head, and are too dumb .... he speaks about precisely ppl like you, OP. And you know it. You know your stupid and THATS what pisses u off snd why u came here to cry.

Must suck to be you...
This

As I've said before you.
I can't pity you enough.
You have my eternal pity.

Some very fair points he makes. But he's getting a mesiah complex.

Oh yeah, molyjews is about breaking up families and non-violence.

didn't he divorce his wife?

but is your reason to hate him truly just that you think hes a cultist leader and begs for money?
hes is just like any other youtuber/ twitch streamer who asks for donations and shit
if thats truly your only reason i pity you

What are you 15, who gives a shit about YouTubers. Read the Bible.

He has a horrific past, and he believes deeply in non-violence and on top of that he advocates the destruction of traditional families including the dynamic of discipline.

>you aren't a philosopher or a moralist, you cant say that.

molyjew lives up to his own definition of sophistry. youtube.com/watch?v=VUyXo2FBcXw

This

Pic related

>the ONLY reason is that he begs for money

At least learn who this guy is before strawmaning arguments. He has a history you should know about. For fuck sakes, you are a liability because you are willing to defend shit and eat it while trying to convince other fools it isn't shit.

>he advocates the destruction of traditional families including the dynamic of discipline.
No, he supports traditional families as he has found that they are optimal based on research, he's also found that spanking is bad for your children in the long run based on research and does not support it.

I didn't know, only vids I watched were fairly recent, seemingly pro white and anti refugee, im going to look into it and thanks for the heads up.

if autistic fucks want to give him money idc
if he has a huge ego idc

come back when he actually has done something wrong

No, he does not support those things for those reason. He supports family up until your family has flaws then he supports deFOOing your family. He supports that spanking is bad but not because research has shown, he supports it because he believes its the parents fault for creating the retaliatory response.

pol-neet, at least fucking learn why he support those positions.

So you think it's right to stay with your family even if they abuse you and spank kids even if it's shown to be bad for them?

>also does anyone have a link to the time he made fun of caller? not the donation one, the other one...
It`s the one that talks about the justification for using nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki but Stefan still has a lot of valid points and I contribute to his show. He is an entry-level red pill but that`s doing God`s work.

>So you think it's right to stay with your family even if they abuse you and spank kids even if it's shown to be bad for them?

The idea that one has a choice to freely to not associate with blood is what started the erosion of the traditional family, specifically the idea that one can find life outside of blood.

>listening to this cuck JEW

t. butthurt Sam Seder

This is predicated on the assumption that your family will behave in a traditional manner, but in the modern perverted world this is not the case. It's that same as within biblical marriage rape not being possible. "When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties".

>he advocates the destruction of traditional families

Wow, shariablue, dont u have ANY shame at all ?
Hes prolly the number one pro traditional family advocate on the planet with like 9875478657899 arguments and 7864334677studies to back it up right of the back.of his head.

shane on you, shariablue

Lol I was watching but I know for sure now. You are a silly shill. Thank you for your script it will help unmask the rest.

Yeah moar! Dig deeper!

> (You) #
>>you aren't a philosopher or a moralist, you cant say that.

I never even arguet that.
Thats a blatant lie and strawman.

Gas yourself, shariablue ! Seriously.
U prolly so bitter n angry, bacause he speaks about iq and intelligence so often, needed for arguments ... and u have none of them.
And now u have to work at shariablue for minimum wage, and soon will be fired anyway, cuz u cannot even manage to : argument.
Sad, user. Must suck to be you.

Pic related : your employe, at his mission. Dare i say : C U L T

Molyneux is a retard. A redpilled retard, but a retard nonetheless.

Guys like he and Alex Jones are more a drag than an asset desu.

>catch up on like watching...
>...guy is utterly delusional and disgusting.
O.P. is a faggot shill.
Sage goes in option.

Sage goes in ALL FIELDS xD

he'll probably end up killing his wife while screaming
not an argument
not an argument
not an argument
with a sadistic smile on his face and tears running down his cheeks
mike will be squealing and clapping in the background

does molymeme have bitcoins?

it appears stefan's circle jerking fan bois don't like to see their sempai with their rose colored glasses off.
take the red pill you faggots; (((stefan))) is a charlatan like the rest of (((them)))

That was pure speculation based on his new locations and his e-begging video where he tried to make people who don't donate for his absolutely free shows feel bad for not donating, and tried to guilt trip them into sending him some money.

true but noone's perfect
molymeme's actually pretty good

Yeah, you are right. He needs therapy himself. I wouldn't trust him with an ounce of power.

Molyneux, just like PJW and Lauren Southern are Jews and don't ever talk about (((the real problem))).
Watch Varg instead folks.

He's insane and his constant acting sucks.
Lately looks like wife kicked him out and is posting from a hotel

Show your nigger.

I've not heard a better description.

I watched him for 2-3 years when he first started and was fat and talking in front of a red wall. He really went downhill when he started shilling for Trump.

He's part of the alt-lite scam circle that includes people like Cernovich and Posobiec. That's why he continues having them as guests even after they've been thoroughly exposed for their bullshit.

"He runs the most popular philosophy show online."
youtube.com/watch?v=03PZbt3l4J8