Hey Sup Forums.. Oldfag lurker here.. just wanna put this out to any of those pedogate guys investigating this shit

Hey Sup Forums.. Oldfag lurker here.. just wanna put this out to any of those pedogate guys investigating this shit.

mugshots.com/US-Counties/California/Los-Angeles-County-CA/

seems every single mugshot i clicked on was an under 18 sex crime... EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. The L.A. sweep continues.. Heres their addresses. Look deep if you dare. I have faith you guys can find it if its there.

Other urls found in this thread:

mugshots.com/US-Counties/California/Los-Angeles-County-CA/Wilbert-Riera.147902402.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fdny-captain-pleads-molesting-children-20150910-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tucson mayor J Rothschild you faggot

Every random county I checked is the same - all sex crime type arrests. Not sure why that is, their FAQ doesn't state that it's a sex crime only database.

Thats no registry... Thats why I believe its part of the sweep that started a few weeks ago...

Bump

For some reason that site has a very heavy slant towards sex crimes. Statistically it doesn't make sense, there must be a reason for that. There are far more types of crimes/arrests occurring.

I would summise they post in chronological order.. I could b wrong. Any other sites track arrests by date that good anons wanna comb thru and find connections?

OP is not a faggot cause you're fucking right. That's disturbing af. 10/10 were sexual crimes against a child. WTF are we up against!

Do Sex crimes have to be reported to the public in a way this would change the site?
Maybe ICE crackdowns are more covert and going after prostitution and human trafficking, thus ensuring deportation upon conviction?
Can confirm other counties are the same.

>mainly mexican names

Shit is creepy. Heres my thought. Think like cops. Go UP the chain. Find somebody sloppy. Investigate. If it leads to nothing bigger put it on the backburner. Find another sloppy one.. There seems to be plenty here!!

Bump

A lot of these look like arrests for not registering as an minor orriented sex offender...Llke they moved and didnt let anyone know.. Like a LOT. That means they already have a record... pics online etc.

HHHhhhngh

DONT LET THIS DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NYFD Captain... WHY was he in Cali?

mugshots.com/US-Counties/California/Los-Angeles-County-CA/Wilbert-Riera.147902402.html

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fdny-captain-pleads-molesting-children-20150910-story.html

BUMP

Bump

Blamp

Sorry can´t contribute, since I´m on mobile. GJ tho

Final bump